Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 16 results

1. IN STOCK NOW. PLEASE GET YOUR ORDERS IN. The VentureRider Domed Decals are now available. They are the same size as the small patches, approximately 2.75" tall x 3.5" wide. These are very nice I think. The pictures do not do them justice. The silver part of the text and border has an almost chrome look. These are NOT just regular flat decals. They printed on a metallic silver vinyl so that the silver text and scroll work will have a metallic, somewhat chrome look. They are then domed with a clear poly that gives them somewhat of a 3D look. They will look great on the trunk of the bikes, your auto window, wherever you wish to use them. They are designed for outdoor use. I ordered 250 decals this time. If we end up needing more than that, I can order more later. I don't know WHEN I will be able to order more though. The price break came at 250 so if we are only 50, 100, etc. short...I will not order again until I think that there is demand for at least a couple of hundred. So...you can start ordering whenever you like. They will be $4.00 each and that includes shipping within in the USA or $4.50 each shipped to Canada. Payable via PayPal to dknelson@zoominternet.net Please make sure that you include your mailing address in your PayPal payment.
  2. Ok....I just got back from the printers and ordered more VR.org windshield decals. I ordered black and silver, as they ar the official colors of VR.org. Please PM me with what color you want, and how many. And also let me know what your site name is, so I make sure you get what you order! Let's keep Bill and Brad out of this because they don't have the time on their hands like I do. The decals will be $3.00 each and .50 cents for mailing.
  3. Decals are ordered, paid for and on the way. I should have them in 10 days and will get them right out to you. Please get your orders placed to help me defray the initial outlay of cash. See this thread for ordering information. I had to order quite a few to keep the price down to where it was so any of you who can order and pay now will be appreciated. http://www.venturerider.org/forum/venturerider-merchandise/39088-venturerider-domed-decals.html
  4. I've had two people ask me about the availability of the domed decals here: http://www.venturerider.org/forum/venturerider-merchandise/39088-venturerider-domed-decals.html I don not have any at this time. They are not cheap and I have to order a minimum number of them to get the best price. I have not ordered any because if there is no demand, I will end up sitting on the investment for a long time. So is there any interest? If so, I'll start taking orders and get them on the way but otherwise, will wait a while longer. Don
  5. I've noticed that there are some items in the VR Store that are out of stock to be reordered if enough interest. Don was kind enough to scare up a couple of patches for me (which I have proudly put on our jackets) but, I also want Domed decals and a few more patches for our other riding jackets. I'm sure there are others who are interested as well. ESPECIALLY THE NEW MEMBERS! So... I have attached a poll to let Freebird know if there is sufficient interest to reorder more! VentureRider Domed Decals VentureRider Guardian Bells Small VentureRider Patches C'mon guys, I'm sure you've gotten new jackets or helmets. SHOW YOUR Venture Riders PRIDE!
  6. My decals which look like pinstriping are in poor condition on everything except the left and right main faring. They really bring down the appearance of the rest of the body panels. How can I get the old decals/stripes off and has any body found something close to replace them ?
  7. Got any Venturerider decals left
  8. Does anyone have a couple of the old Venture Decals that were sold back in the mid 80's when the Venture Touring Society was in existence? The word Venture is written out and in gold color.. I have one on an old helmet that is pictured below. I want to put them on a new helmet as I have just purchased a 2000 RSV.. thanks in advance for your replies...
  9. Got the new domed decals in the mail today. LOVE EM! They are already on the bike.
  10. My wife and I put thease decals on the bike in less than two hours including three breaks. http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc231/TEW47/ tew47
  11. Great gathering in Gautier last Saturday for the yearly CMA sponsored 'Blessing of the Bikes' Local media estimated about 1000 bikes showed up. I counted 5 other Ventures in the crowd. Sadly wasn't able to find the owners before they rode off. On a side note the local multi brand stealership has a new 2010 Venture on the floor listing at $19,600.00 Only difference I see is the flame decals on the fairing, tank,bags. Anyone in the area interested, we're doing a ride to Camp Shelby (Hattiesburg) Armed Forces Museum tomorrow, 3/27. Will be there about 1030 or so.
  12. OK folks, I have place the order for the domed decals. They will be the same size as the small patches, approximately 2.75" tall x 3.5" wide. They have already sent me a digital proof of the design and I have approved it. They have been shipped to me so I should have them soon and then be able to get them out to you pretty quickly. These are NOT just regular flat decals. They printed on a metallic silver vinyl so that the silver text and scroll work will have a metallic, somewhat chrome look. They are then domed with a clear poly that gives them somewhat of a 3D look. They will look great on the trunk of the bikes, your auto window, wherever you wish to use them. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them but I'm taking orders now to try and recoup some of my upfront costs. They are designed for outdoor use. I ordered 250 decals this time. If we end up needing more than that, I can order more later. I think these are going to be really sharp looking. I don't know WHEN I will be able to order more though. The price break came at 250 so if we are only 50, 100, etc. short...I will not order again until I think that there is demand for at least a couple of hundred. So...you can start ordering whenever you like. They will be $4.00 each and that includes shipping within in the USA or $4.50 each shipped to Canada. Payable via PayPal to dk_nelson@verizon.net NOTE there is an underscore between the dk and nelson. PLEASE make sure that you include your mailing address in your PayPal payment.
  13. Good Morning Everyone, I see some beautiful after market pin striping on the farring of the Ventures. My question is where can those decals be purchased? I really like the look and i'm interested in decaling mine. Thanks
  14. I've always liked the "domed" style decals and am thinking about ordering some of our logo. They would basically look like our small patches (Pictures of those in the VentureRider merchandise area) but these would be domed style decals that are UV stable and designed for outdoor use. Price will depend upon quantity but I'm shooting for about $4.00 each including postage within the USA and probably $4.50 to Canada. ONLY if enough of you are interested. Here is a picture of one for Buell...ours would NOT say Buell.
  15. We have had a Nat'l Park Pass over the years but have always been in a car together when visiting any of the parks. As we are each planning on riding our own bike to the Roundup in Cody this September, I wondered how it would work. I talked to the Park Service and they said that the pass would cover us both even though we are each on a separate bike and suggested that we also get decals for the bikes so that we have something on the bike showing we are in the park legally. I've never been a fan of putting decals on my vehicles, so the question is......is there a safe way to display the decal on the bike without have to worry about it being stolen or being able to remove it once it expires? I'd love to hear your ideas and innovative ways you've addressed this issue. Dave
  16. I want to paint my saddlebags. Any suggestions on how to remove the accent striping decals?