Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

1. Happy Veterans Day to all of our vets, thank you for your service.
  2. Have a safe, healthy and happy new year everybody. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Lynn and I wish everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a great 2015. Dont post often anymore since I'm blocked at work but had to shout out to all the great people on this board. Jim n Lynn
  4. May Peace and Love Be with you all year long. Be Happy! [emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji319]
  5. We would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Orlin and Sharon
  6. Hope everyone has a Happy, Safe and Peaceful Christmas and a Great New Year!
  7. Bonnie & I would like to Wish Everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Health New Year From Wisconsin.
  8. Want to take a moment and thank all of you for being there throughout this past year...my first year with my 1st Gen VR! Your help has been very much appreciated! Wishing you Happy Holidays... and... Health, Wealth and Happiness for the coming New Year! david
  9. Happy Thanksgiving to all my VR friends. Hope you and your family have a safe and happy day. [ATTACH]72848[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]72849[/ATTACH] :thumbsup2: :usa:
  10. :Happy Birthday: :Happy Birthday: Hope you're having a great day and maybe getting in some riding. Here's to another great year for you. Margaret
  11. :Happy Birthday:I just want to wish my husband, Moped, a very happy birthday. It has been fun riding through life on two wheels with you all these years. Yama Mama
  12. Happy New Year to all my Venture Rider friends and family. May God bless you and watch over you all as we ride into the new year that God has given us. I ‘m A Christian When I say I am a Christian I am not shouting that I have a perfect life; I'm whispering I was lost but now I'm found and forgiven. When I say I am a Christian, I don't speak of this with pride. I am confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide. I'm not trying to be strong; I'm professing that I'm weak, and need His strength to carry on. When I say I am a Christian, I'm not bragging of success; I'm admitting that I have failed, and need God to help me with my mess. I'm not claiming to be perfect. My flaws are far too visible; but God has shown me He believes I am worth it. I still feel the sting of pain. Lord knows I have had my share of heartaches; more than some can imagine; but I always call upon His name. When I say I am a Christian, I'm not holier than thou; I'm just a simple sinner man who receives God's good grace; somehow! When I say that I am a Christian, I'm not perfect to any extent; I'm a sinner saved by grace, and happy that I can repent. James D. Fultz ( Fuzzy )
  13. I wish for everyone to have a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR
  14. ...May 2013 be your best ever!
  15. Wishing all VR members here a safe & happy New Year. Hope to see many of you this coming riding season at various events. Larry
  16. I love doing this - it's called Aussie 'oneupmanship'. We're doing the count down to 2013 and as I type we have eight minutes to go. So - Happy New Year to y'all whenever it gets to you (about 10 hours or so). I hope you didn't fall over that fiscal cliff!
  17. Happy Birthday Rosebud! Have a wonderful day. Yama Mama
  18. Made our last ride of the year today. Kids went back home this morning and the snow finally melted only made it to the mid 40's though but it was great. Only went out for a couple hours and took the wife out to eat as she had been cooking for the mob nearly all week. Now we can't wait for the first ride of the new year. WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR
  19. Went for 4hr ride yesterday and visited a few people. Went to Brad & Rhonda's but they weren't home. Wanted to go out today but Phantom won't let me.Got to keep her happy. Might sneak out later tho.
  20. To my husband I wish him a Happy Birthday. Thanks for Vegas.
  21. Jesus, I know I am not the 1st person to wish you a Happy Birthday today, on the 2012th year of your birth. I also am not the 1st person to seek you out this day, there have been many before me that today have looked to you for guidance and comfort, and you have been there for them. I'm probably not the 1st biker to speak with you and wish you a Birthday greeting today. I may not be the first at a lot of things that pertain to you, on the day of your birth. I do want to be the 1st here, on this tiny website, full of people that follow you, know or try to know you, and some that are maybe interested in knowing you, to wish you that Happy Birthday. After all, it is you, the most recognized person in the entire world, who was given to us this day, so many years ago. You also gave yourself to us, to be our light and beacon on our path to being with our creator, Thank You for doing this. The sacrifice you made, for your father, to deal with satan for our souls, there are many that remember what you did, and are very thankful to you for doing it. I suppose what I'm really trying to say, is Thank You for this place, this website, to it's creator Don Nelson and his family that always opens up their home and their hearts to us, much like you do. Thank You for all the people that I have met here, who have touched my soul, and my heart and gave me some faith in humanity. My only wish, on this day of your birth, is that all the people whom I call friends here, the ones who enrich my life and put up with me. That you bless them and everyone on this planet on this day of your birth, because it's the best gift I can think of, to give them. We as humans, still hold some hope that we'll get it right one day, as we know you still believe in us. So Thank You Jesus, for being here for us, and Happy Birthday to you. I hope we can give you part of the present you really want, Peace for us down here.....
  22. Just wanting to wish everyone. MERRY CHRISTMAS :rudolf:AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
  23. I want to start this first day of the rest of my life, by wishing each and every one of you a very Happy Holidays. I hope that everyone on this forum, and all of your family and friends have a warm, cozy, and peaceful Holidays.
  24. Wishing my buddy ragtop69gs a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY today . Now I don't really know how old you are nor do I care cause I know you're just an ole fart like me anyhow. Enjoy your day Jay:Happy Birthday: Larry
  25. Wishing my VentureRider friends a Merry Christmas, and a Happy Safe New Year.