Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 9 results

1. Not sure if I am asking in the right place but does anyone have any extra headsets that they want to sell that will plug into my "06" Thanks, Kenny
  2. Happy Birthday Kenny!!!!! Have a Venturous Day!!!!
  3. Santa worked me up and with the help of my sister and our friend got me over to Louisiana to kbran's and got me that '86 Gen 1. I am so happy to be riding once again. Thanks Kenny and all my VR buddies. I'm baaaaack! Yippee! Ooops, almost forgot:
  4. I responded to an ad for a pup on Kijiji.ca asking for more info & pics and what the price is. Here's the response I got.... sure looks like a scam to me... Thanks for the mail and interest in the little puppies. I am having Just one puppy remaining. I also wish to inform you that, i am not giving it for sale but for adoption. Its name is Kenny and it is 11 weeks old. He is a male puppy. I love him so much but its unfortunate that, i can't even give him the love and affection i have in my heart for him. I am on a volunteer mission to Victoria British Cameroon together with the UN malaria committee ,in regards to the disease in pregnant women and children. I traveled up here together with Kenny and my 9 year old daughter. They won´t allow Kenny into the country for reason being that, pets are not allowed into the country from other countries and i have been given a maximum of 2 weeks to send him back to Canada. So that is the reason i have to find for him a home back in Canada where he will be showered with all that love and affection. Hope you won't mind me asking you some few questions: Do you really want to adopt this puppy? Do you have any experience with puppies? Do you have kids? Where are you located in Canada ? Will you consider him as part of your family in future if you take him? I am just being concerned about the type of home he will be going to so that is why i am curious to know. I love him so much and i want to make sure he goes to a family that will show him the affection he deserves. He is health guaranteed, and will come along with all his papers,diapers, dog blankets, play toys, crate and food menu. He is very playful and goes along with kids and other home pets. He loves to be held and cuddled and sometimes want all the attention for him self. . So if you can stand the chance of taking him home, you will only need to pay for his transportation fee. This fee will be paid directly to the airport providing his delivery because i did not pay for a round trip when i was coming down to Victoria British Cameroon. But i am sorry i first of all need to know if you are interested in the idea before i will know if we can proceed with the re-shipping arrangements. Also i will need answers to my questions. Waiting to read from you soon.
  5. I have to offer my sincere thanks and gratitude to kbran.... Yesterday he did the Clutch Upgrade on my scoot using SkyDoc's Kit....The job was flawless and the difference in clutch performance is amazing! Wes came over from Mississippi to how the job was done....and he brought fantastic T-bone steaks which he rustled before he crossed his home State line.Kenny's Pit did a great job on those steaks too! After Supper we were treated to watching 3 of Kenny's Grand-daughters play their Team softball games in a nearby town. The girls had a great time and so did we! I just can't say enough regarding Kenny and Beth opening up their home to us; their gracious hospitality;and lastly their true friendship! Boomer....with respect and gratitude. Post-note.....Kenny on his 1st Gen and I on my scoot did the Bogalusa Twisties late Monday afternoon. Watching that 1st Gen fly through the curves gave me a new-found respect for these older scoots....so much so that next year I will be looking to add one to my stable. Again....Thank you Kenny and Beth.I am blessed to know great folks like you!
  6. Any one going to the Indy Mile? This will be a historic year. Kenny Roberts is going to be taking his TZ750 for a few hot laps between races. This is the Yamaha two stroke that he won the 1975 Indy mile on the last lap. I was there to watch this one. The AMA banned the two strokes after 3 races--Too dangerous. Even Kenny agreed. I just found out about it or it would have been part of my summer plans. Steve
  7. kenny, hows your ankle doing? give us an update. bill
  8. Folks, While at Maintenance Day Lonna got a call from Kenny Branton, Kbran here on the site. He's not having a good go of this foot situation he suffered a few weeks back when his bike fell on his ankle. This has become much more complicated and Kenny now has a Blood Clot in his lung. He is currently in the hospital and is being treated for this with Coumadin. He is doing as well as can be expected, but asks if you folks would say a prayer for him. He probably wont be able to get on the site for a while, but if you would just take a second to talk with the man upstairs for him I know it would help to ease his and many of our minds. For those of you that dont know much about Kenny, he was Lonna and my savior when we had out accident in January of '08 outside of Baton Rouge. He came right to the hosptal and stayed with us during the entire process. Then had his daughter-in-law come and pick us up and took us to her house where she gave up her bed for us. We went and picked up the bike and he drove us and the bike up to Mean Dogs house in Mississippi where we put the bike in our trailer for our trip back home. They dont came any better than Kenny or his family, please say a prayer for him, Lonna and I owe a lot to this man and his family.
  9. Nancy, is was great meeting you at Skids last weekend, Meeting you was the highlight of my trip, Seeing those pictures of Mark through the years made me feel like I had know him for years, thank you so much for going out of your way to come and see all of us.......... You and Mark did a fine job of raising Kenny, and just by talking to Kenny for the short time I can see that Mark was more that just a father but a friend and mentor to him...........I hope to get to your area in the near future and learn more about Mark, and who knows maybe Kenny can go for a ride with us.......... Thanks again and Gob Bless.