Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

1. Some of you who have been around since the early days will remember Dan Lowery. Dan was one of the original officers when I started the "Venturers" site. I honestly don't remember if he ever joined this site or not but he and I did remain friends over the years. We rode together a couple of times when I lived in Dallas. I got word today that Dan passed away on January 9th which also happened to be his birthday. Dan was a good man and will be missed by those who knew him. Please say a prayer for his family and friends.
  2. Hoping you enjoy our day together here in Vegas! Love ya.
  3. Tomorrow we hope to celebrate a special birthday, Christmas,,, so the birth of the Christ, the Messiah. If you are one of the ones who also have a birthday on the same day, you might feel a little left out. So here I want to wish all those who were born on Dec 25 and very BLESSED BIRTHDAY. I'LL start with one I know HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGONSLAYER
  4. :Happy Birthday: :Happy Birthday: Hope you're having a great day and maybe getting in some riding. Here's to another great year for you. Margaret
  5. :Happy Birthday:I just want to wish my husband, Moped, a very happy birthday. It has been fun riding through life on two wheels with you all these years. Yama Mama
  6. Happy Birthday Rosebud! Have a wonderful day. Yama Mama
  7. To my husband I wish him a Happy Birthday. Thanks for Vegas.
  8. ATLANTADRAGONSLAYER It just so happens that you share a birthday with the greatest Person that ever lived,,,, are you ever blessed, very few have that privilege. Enjoy your day and celebrate to the fullest,,, you deserve it.
  9. Jesus, I know I am not the 1st person to wish you a Happy Birthday today, on the 2012th year of your birth. I also am not the 1st person to seek you out this day, there have been many before me that today have looked to you for guidance and comfort, and you have been there for them. I'm probably not the 1st biker to speak with you and wish you a Birthday greeting today. I may not be the first at a lot of things that pertain to you, on the day of your birth. I do want to be the 1st here, on this tiny website, full of people that follow you, know or try to know you, and some that are maybe interested in knowing you, to wish you that Happy Birthday. After all, it is you, the most recognized person in the entire world, who was given to us this day, so many years ago. You also gave yourself to us, to be our light and beacon on our path to being with our creator, Thank You for doing this. The sacrifice you made, for your father, to deal with satan for our souls, there are many that remember what you did, and are very thankful to you for doing it. I suppose what I'm really trying to say, is Thank You for this place, this website, to it's creator Don Nelson and his family that always opens up their home and their hearts to us, much like you do. Thank You for all the people that I have met here, who have touched my soul, and my heart and gave me some faith in humanity. My only wish, on this day of your birth, is that all the people whom I call friends here, the ones who enrich my life and put up with me. That you bless them and everyone on this planet on this day of your birth, because it's the best gift I can think of, to give them. We as humans, still hold some hope that we'll get it right one day, as we know you still believe in us. So Thank You Jesus, for being here for us, and Happy Birthday to you. I hope we can give you part of the present you really want, Peace for us down here.....
  10. Wishing my buddy ragtop69gs a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY today . Now I don't really know how old you are nor do I care cause I know you're just an ole fart like me anyhow. Enjoy your day Jay:Happy Birthday: Larry
  11. Hope you are having a great birthday Mike and I hope Shirley is being good to you. ps: Linda says love and miss. Hope to see you soon. pss: She also says "Mike, isn't it nice to be younger than our mates"....ha ha. psss: She also says "Sorry about that Shirley", forgive me, love Linda. (She made me do it) RandyA
  12. Happy Birthday Lonna! :Happy Birthday:Yama Mama:smile5:
  13. BradT

E-Fishin-C

Where ever you are Happy 60 th. Birthday. WOW Brad
  14. I still cannot believe what Sleeperhawk, Jacque and Riderduke did for my birthday! To have pulled off a surprise birthday party for me that now I know has been in the works for several months, is so incredible. I have never had a birthday party, much less a surprise one and this birthday has been the bestest ever!:cool10: I thank all of you for this wonderful surprise. I also know that several of you were planning on coming but couldn't make it. It would have been great to see you, but I know you were there in spirit. The surprises started early on Friday. My friends at work "birthday'd" my office. I came home after work and George had a birthday cake with candles waiting for me. We went out to eat at El Chico's. At 3:30 a.m. on Saturday morning, Sleeperhawk woke me up and said to come out to the living room. that he had a surprise for me. Jacque, Brock, Jimmy and Ben were standing there! I wasn't sure I was seeing or dreaming! They had been at work all day and drove all night from Huntsville! I was on cloud nine. (And now I know that several of you traveled so far on Friday and Saturday to be there!) Saturday around noon, Jacque said she was going to find a nice restaurant to take me out for lunch, so she and Jimmy took off. George, Ben, Brock and I were visiting and then we took off. I was told we were going to Hueller's German Black Forrest Restaurant. I had not heard of it but it sounded good. We walked in, and there were our VR family, my family and some of George's co-workers! I was absolutely speechless!!! and with happiness to see everyone! I will never ever forget the time and love that went into making this birthday happen for me, in planning and coming to the party. I love you all and am so thankful grateful for each and every one of you. :bighug: http://s7.beta.photobucket.com/user/venturerider/library/2012/Sleeperhawk%20Mechanics%20Surprise%20Birthday%202012
  15. :Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday: THE BIG 60 Happy Birthday Bobbie, love you with all my heart and soul :wow::wow: :group cheers::group cheers::group cheers: :Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139:
  16. happy birthday bubber. enjoy your day
  17. I want to wish all my Marine brothers a very happy birthday. Semper Fi 237 years old and still going strong. Stay Safe, Dave
  18. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKYDOC_17:Happy Birthday:
  19. :Happy Birthday: Hope you had a great day and I'm guessing you must be doing something cause you aren't on. Eat lots of cake and ice cream and avoid those donut hole shops. Margaret & Jeff
  20. Happy Birthday! Your 1 more year closer to retirement.
  21. Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday dear Squidly... Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday Daddy hope you have a wonderful day!! XOXO:Crazy_139:And many more!!
  22. Hope ya had a great day Randy, hard to believe its been 2 yrs since your 60th! Craig
  23. :Happy Birthday: :Happy Birthday: Hope you had a great day Gary. Here's to many more birthday's to come. Margaret & Jeff
  24. Mark, I wish you a very happy birthday today in Heaven. We are so sad at losing you but know that you are in God's hands. Your smile and friendship will remain with all of us until we meet again. I am anticipating tasting your best strawberry margarita! Miss you and love you. Bobbie