Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 5 results

1. Lehman Trikes of Spearfish has suspended operations and may not reopen. Read more: http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/local/communities/spearfish/spearfish-trike-manufacturer-suspends-operations/article_721462a2-6e50-11e1-bfac-001871e3ce6c.html#ixzz1pCGNvENF
  2. I have been 100% disabled for about 10 years now (age 59 now) with bad lower back , 2 knee operations and 5 shoulder operations plus more. Anyway... I have a 2005 midnight Venture and seem to be starting to have balance trouble. Not when riding but the slow turning with my foot down and sometimes getting on and off. If I convert my Venture dose any kit offer reverse ? I am not a Harley guy but more Goldwing guy. Are there any model problems I should know about before getting a Wing trike ? What about other trike bikes ? Buget is open........ thanks for any help Cb
  3. ok since im late on this as it took me till this week to get the funds and such to go. where is a good place to stay at a fair price? i do have a tent packed but a friend borrowed my cot. and hes still on vacation with it. with all my knee operations i have had i cant just sleep on the ground in the tent with a sleeping bag. unless someone has a extra cot willing to lend? must be able to hold a heavy load.
  4. Up until yesterday afternoon, I was the Operations Manager for a small high-tech auto parts manufacturer. We had certainly seen some tough times over the last 18 months, but I used the slower pace to coach/teach all the employees/supervisors/managers to function more as a team and be fairly self reliant. I had been told I was to assume a higher role in January, and wanted the Operations side of the business to look after itself while I focused on getting our Engineering & Sales back on track. Well, apparently, the budget we had submitted to the parent corporation was unacceptable to them and they demanded more cuts. Since Operations was running smooth and the team could handle almost anything on their own, guess who was now redundant... Anyways, my direct boss seemed quite legitimately upset by it... moreso than I was really. I certainly got a decent package (compared to the current environment), so I am ok for a few months. But geez, you do exactly the right things, and look where it gets you...
  5. came up with this? Motors Liquidation Company General Motors has a new name. Motors Liquidation Company, formerly General Motors Corporation, is engaged primarily in the development, production and marketing of cars, trucks and parts. It develops, manufactures and markets vehicles worldwide through its four automotive segments: GM North America (GMNA), GM Europe (GME), GM Latin America/Africa/Mid-East (GMLAAM) and GM Asia Pacific (GMAP). In addition to its automotive operations, the Company's finance and insurance operations are primarily conducted through GMAC LLC, which provides a range of financial services, including consumer vehicle financing, automotive dealership and other commercial financing, residential mortgage services, automobile service contracts, personal automobile insurance coverage and selected commercial insurance coverage. In July 2009, the Company announced that the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York approved the sale of substantially all of General Motors Corporation's assets to NGMCO, Inc. In July 2009, And at the same time, I get notification from the US Bancrupcy court that I am not allowed to either buy more or sell any of my GM Stock.... Thank gawd Big Brother is looking out for me...