Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 8 results

1. Would it be possible to have a report abuse button added to the threads ? There are certain people on here that go out of their way to insult others on this forum. Such action should not be tolerated and can only lead to bad feelings and possible loss of our membership. One site I visit has this button. When a member reports an abuse, a moderator views it, decides if it was a verbal abuse, then if it was, deletes it and notifies the offending party. If the same person has to be warned multiple times, they loose their membership.
  2. I am honored to announce that we have added a new moderator to our VentureRider forum. Please join me in congratulating MarCarl to our fine team of current moderators. I am honored that Carl has accepted this sometimes thankless position. I am confident that he will do a great job.
  3. The moderator formerly known as Squidley will henceforth be known as CUPCAKE. Ask Kbay, I know nothing. Gary
  4. You know, when the MODERATORS have nothing to do this is what happens. Just for a certain ex-Navy MODERATOR, :moon: TEXAS is not big enough to hide you. See that noose Mr. MODERATOR
  5. Hi all, I was unsure weather or not to bring this up here, then I noticed where we had a weight loss thread open so I thought I'd put this out there. I found a new tool, an alternate nicotine delivery system if you will, that has helped me more than I ever thought possible. I have smoked for over 30 years and was up to over two packs a day. I had tried everything from patches to pills with no success. Now, even wit the stress of moving, I havent had a cigarette in almost 8 days and so far the hardest part to cope with has been the return of my sense of smell! I'm not out to sell anything, or premote any specific product in anyway. That being said, if anyone is intrested, send me a pm.Or if a Moderator wants to check it out first, get ahold of me and I'll tell you where to look for info on what I'm using. I love this forum and don't want to break any rules, so I need to find the proper way to pass this along. At the risk of sounding totally sappy, this has really changed my life. Pain.
  6. Ok, I screwed up this thread. Could a moderator please delete it for me? Thanks
  7. Hey Folks, It seems that I am the butt (yeah go ahead and laugh) of an unusual prank. I went to change my info in my user CP to reflect my new bike in it and lo and behold, a gremlin popped up. It seems that when I went to do the change, I became a Super Moderator. Now I dont know how to react to this, I have no special powers, nor a whole lot of smarts. But I will say that being given this prestediguous title I will work very hard to be what I have been labeled. Please trust that I will and forever shall be just a humble plain old moderator....but if you feel you must pay me for this PM me and I'll send you my paypal info
  8. OK folks, there are two actually two new moderators that I wish to announce. One has been a moderator for a while but I don't know if I ever officially announced it or not. Eck was made a moderator back when he started the VentureRider Parts Exchange Program. That give him the ability to edit and maintain that forum area and also to help out with any moderation duties site wide. I truly respect his dedication and efforts and am very happy to have him as a moderator. Today I have added one other moderator. Please welcome V7Goose as our latest victim. Kent has actually been added as an Administrator. How does this differ from a moderator? It gives Kent access to the templates and etc. that are used on the site which is where much of the custom programming and etc. takes place. Kent has a background in programming and some server management experience so can hopefully help when I am having any issues with database errors, server configurations, etc. In addition to that, he is on the site a lot and is always willing to help with any technical issues regarding the motorcycles and has a good head on his shoulders if any actual moderation duties are necessary. I hope you will join me in welcoming both of these gentlemen to our team. This site takes very little moderation and there are often weeks at a time where we don't even communicate with each other. These guys are here more to help our members with any questions about the site than they are to actually moderate so please feel free to contact any of them should you have a question. For those who may not even know, our Admins and Moderators at VentureRider.org are: Admins Freebird V7Goose Moderators Squidley Black Owl Buddyrich Eck