Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 11 results

1. I ran across this video recently, of a group of crotch rocket riders on a narrow winding road with somewhat blind turns. Can you guess what happened based on that description? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2y6WVOiKhE]MOTORCYCLE CRASH 6 motorcycle accident - YouTube[/ame] Timing, as they say, is everything! Andy
  2. Rear Wheel ? I broke a basic rule! I tore the RSTD down Knowing!! the Manual would get me out of trouble_____ Wrong! No measurments of bolts, spacers, washers etc....It shows the individual parts but I want to make sure it's right. Please if anyone has photos or a description of the parts from the bearings out on my 2005 RSTD rear wheel I would Appreciate some help tried to search prior to asking. Thanks in advance bf
  3. Hi, Was browsing ebay the other day and came across this Turns out its a local firm who say they make SS brake lines to order. I emailed and asked for a quote on a full set x 2 of first gen SS brake lines, since a cursory read of the ebay description implies that they have bike specific knowledge related to XVZ13's. They say though, that they don't have ANY bike specific info, and I'll have to order everything a la carte so to speak. A bit misleading but OK I didn't read far enough down. Not wanting to re invent the wheel, I looked in the tech library for a list or description of some kind describing all the requisite brake hoses and fittngs, but I don't find one. Have I missed it? Is there such a thing already compiled in some kind someone's private archives who'd like to share? If so, it would save me a bit of work and would be a great thing to post in the tech section. Thanks, Brian H.
  4. I have tried to read every thread related to this. Several members have said that it is possible to repack these bearings without removing the fairing. Any description or tips on how to do this would be very much appreciated. Thanks
  5. Checked out the Star web sight . There are 2 passing lamps and brackets listed. There is about $30 difference but the description is the same. What is the difference just working on my wish list.
  6. Has anyone used the Mirror Frame mount for their Garmin? It looks as if this mount would have the mirror threaded through it and like it would work well on the RSV. Also, if you are using it what length arm did you go with? The item description is: Motorcycle / Bike MIRROR FRAME Mount for GARMIN NUVI 200W 205W 250W 255W 260W 265WT 465T GPS
  7. I am Trikeing out my bike have some parts for sale now more to follow Saddle bag rails with led marker lights (chrome pealing in one corner) $100 Stock passanger back rest $100. Stock mufflers $50.00 license plate bracket w/turn signels $25.00 All parts will be sold to first come + shipping trying to post pictures if I can't get them send E-mail and I will send to you[/img] bikepartsforsale008[1].jpg Description: Filesize: 10.63 KB Viewed: 139 Time(s) http://www.venturers.org/Forum/memberuploads/bikepartsforsale0081_187.jpg bikepartsforsale006[1].jpg Description: Filesize: 14.6 KB Viewed: 139 Time(s) http://www.venturers.org/Forum/memberuploads/bikepartsforsale0061_179.jpg bikepartsforsale017[1].jpg Description: Filesize: 11.54 KB Viewed: 134 Time(s) http://www.venturers.org/Forum/memberuploads/bikepartsforsale0171_169.jpg bikepartsforsale014[1].jpg Description: Filesize: 7.37 KB Viewed: 134 Time(s) http://www.venturers.org/Forum/memberuploads/bikepartsforsale0141_691.jpg
  8. Planning a ride around hill country from San Antonio. Y'all would be most welcome. Link to the description in the M and E section. http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?p=286517#post286517 JB
  9. I have had a slow "weep" of antifreeze for a while in my "99. Just a drop or two over a couple of days. Pulled the cooling fin off the left rear cylinder and found a leaking "special plug" (description from the Yamaha parts breakdown). It appears to be a rubber plug with a steel core that has internal threads. Has anyone had this problem and are there instructions available for removal and installation?
  10. With all those Award Medal you have earned... Do I have to call you Sir Brad I think Not,,,,,,,But I will applaud you:bighug::clap2: Award Name: VR VentureIn Host Award Description: For a great job in hosting a VR Rally Issue reason: For his GREAT job on the Fort Collins Rally. Issue time: 07-14-2007 10:28 AM Award Name: Exceptional Member Award Description: For going above and beyond in helping a fellow member Issue reason: For many reasons. He has helped many and is much appreciated. Issue time: 07-14-2007 10:28 AM Award Name: Exceptional Member Award Description: For going above and beyond in helping a fellow member Issue reason: All his hard work on Charlies bike. Issue time: 10-28-2006 01:32 PM Award Name: Exceptional Member Award Description: For going above and beyond in helping a fellow member Issue reason: For ALWAYS going the extra mile in helping a member in need. Most recently...86er. Issue time: 09-20-2006 06:20 PM Award Name: Patriot Guard Rider Award Description: Proud member of the Patriot Guard Riders Issue reason: For being a Patriot Guard Rider Issue time: 09-12-2006 07:51 AM Award Name: Exceptional Member Award Description: For going above and beyond in helping a fellow member Issue reason: His help as a Moderator of VentureRider.org Issue time: 08-30-2006 08:26 AM
  11. Do we detect a.............SCAM????????:scared: 2002 Venture with 13701 miles and a buy it now in the description of only $2900.00:rotfl::rotfl: As a Matter of fact the picture even looks familiar. Someone might have some fun with this one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Royal-Star-2002-Yamaha-Royal-Star_W0QQitemZ170153295345QQihZ007QQcategoryZ50045QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem