Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

1. Miles

58 to zero

I am not certain what to really say here...Seattle Seahawks beat the *&&$^&^ out of ther Arizona Cardinals...58 to 0. That is a new record for Seattle, for total points in one game, and a new record for Seattle for largest margin win over the opposing team. Yes, I do know that Arizona already was on an 8 game losing streak, and now it is a 9 game losing streak. Yes, I do know that Arizona turned the ball over 8 times in this game. It was almost boring to watch...and I am a Seattle fan (the 12th man), because it was so lop-sided. I like games that are close...nail-biters. Too bad for all you Arizona Cardinals fans.
  2. I recieved a baseball today. It belonged to a Little Leauge all Star this year. Won the regional when he had a Grand Slam. His first. Guess who he gave the ball to. I'll sell it one of these days for a million bucks!! In the championship game he had a Double. a tripple, a inside the park homer (that boy is as fast as a 1st Gen) and a Grand Slam. With the 10 strikeouts he had while pitching not a bad game. All star play starts in about 2 weeks. Guess I'll have to go watch.
  3. He turns 33 today!! And he's keeping me up trying out a new game lol. :Happy Birthday:
  4. I don't golf but long ago I took an interest when that upstart was making noise. Well, it look as tho he's back !! Great game today !
  5. Just got back from a little vacation. The whole family went over to Wisconsin for a wedding. We stayed in the Neenah/Appleton area. I gotta tell ya, there is some pretty neat country over there. But I think my boys had the best time of us all. Since we were going for a new years eve wedding, some of the relatives were busy entertaining the rest of us. And of course being loyal Packers fans they are season ticket holders. So my sons got to use 2 of their tickets to see their first NFL game. Not a bad game to see for your first game I'd say!
  6. A couple years ago on here, someone posted a moose shooting game. I've searched and can't find it. Does anyone have it, or know what I'm talking about?
  7. How about them LSU Tigers...........SEC Champs........next stop New Orleans for the BCS Championship game against..........The Crimson Tide..........I will be glad when they revamp the BCS rating system.......I feel you need to win your conference championship to be eligible for the National Championship. But its what we have now so hopefully it will change soon. Its going to be a good game but we just saw that game a few weeks ago.............Geaux Tigers!!!!!!
  8. A game warden was driving down the road when he came upon a young boy carrying a wild turkey under his arm. He stopped and asked the boy, 'Where did you get that turkey?' The boy replied, 'What turkey?' The game warden said, 'That turkey you're carrying under your arm.' The boy looks down and said, 'Well, lookee here, a turkey done roosted under my arm!' The game warden said, 'Now look, you know turkey season is closed, so whatever you do to that turkey, I'm going to do to you. If you break his leg, I'm gonna break your leg If you break his wing, I'll break your arm. Whatever you do to him, I'll do to you. So, what are you gonna do with him?' The little boy said, 'I guess I'll just kiss his ass and let him go!' May your stuffing be tasty May your turkey plump, May your potatoes and gravy Have never a lump. May your yams be delicious And your pies take the prize, And may your Thanksgiving dinner Stay off your thighs! Happy Thanksgiving!
  9. Who won the game last night? The Deadskins or the Cowgirls
  10. lets not forget the Saint judes auctions.............its not much but Im willing to play the bidding game and there are 2 or 3 that havent been bid on yet...........unless Im in the wrong place. David
  11. Well, at long last the first game of week 1 will begin at 8:30 pm ET. This is going to be a "must see" game as it pares the last two Superbowl Champions against one another... Personally, I'm for the Saints (still PO about the Steelers giving the game away to the Packers earlier this year), and, I like Drew Brees style. The other great game, is this Sunday at 1 pm ET. Hey, whenever the Ravens and Steelers play "it's all good!":Avatars_Gee_George: Rough and tumble... Well... Can anyone else suggest other games that would be good to watch? or pick the winners of this, week 1 regular season? Come on, Bring it!
  12. 1. These greens are so fast I have to hold my putter over the ball and hit it with the shadow. ~ Sam Snead 2. I was three over today: One over a house, one over a patio and one over a swimming pool... ~ George Brett 3. Actually, the only time I ever took out a one-iron was to kill a tarantula. And I took a 7 to do that. ~ Jim Murray 4. The only sure rule in golf is - he who has the fastest cart never has to play the bad lie. ~ Mickey Mantle 5. Sex and golf are the two things you can enjoy even if you're not good at them. ~ Kevin Costner 6. I don't fear death, but I sure don't like those three-footers for par. ~ Chi Chi Rodriguez 7. After all these years, it's still embarrassing for me to play on the American golf tour. Like the time I asked my caddie for a sand wedge and he came back ten minutes later with a ham on rye. ~ Chi Chi Rodriguez 8. The ball retriever is not long enough to get my putter out of the tree. ~ Brian Weis 9. Swing hard in case you hit it. ~ Dan Marino 10. My favorite shots are the practice swing and the conceded putt. The rest can never be mastered. ~ Lord Robertson 11. Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air. ~ Jack Benny 12. There is no similarity between golf and putting; they are two different games, one played in the air, and the other on the ground. ~ Ben Hogan 13. Professional golf is the only sport where, if you win 20% of the time, you're the best. ~ Jack Nicklaus 14. The uglier a man's legs are, the better he plays golf. It's almost a law. ~ H. G. Wells 15. I never pray on a golf course. Actually, the Lord answers my prayers everywhere except on the course. ~ Billy Graham 16. If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Bob Hope 17. While playing golf today, I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake. ~ Henny Youngman 18. If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball. ~ Jack Lemmon 19. You can make a lot of money in this game. Just ask my ex-wives. Both of them are so rich that neither of their husbands work. ~ Lee Trevino 20. I'm not saying my golf game went bad, but if I grew tomatoes, they'd come up sliced. ~ Lee Trevino _________________________
  13. tufftom4

Hockey

Bruins ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK what a game. Timmy Thomas was awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
  14. Ah, yes!! Two can play this game, can't they?!!?
  15. My little Buddy Kolton, fixxin to be 1yr old next month.
  16. The little box with all the info. Time left in game, what down, yards to go, score and all that. It only shows on the edge of my screen. Can only see about a third of it. WHY??
  17. Wilson Footballs Click here: How Wilson manufactures NFL game footballs
  18. :rasberry:NOT! Question for all you smart guys, mechanics, painters ETC...... What's the name of the gal that was singing just before the Colts/Jets game tonight?? BOO
  19. # 10 -- Golfer: "Think I'm going to drown myself in the lake." Caddy: "Think you can keep your head down that long?" # 9 -- Golfer: "I'd move heaven and earth to break 100 on this course. Caddy: "Try heaven, you've already moved most of the earth." # 8 -- Golfer: "Do you think my game is improving?" Caddy: "Yes sir, you miss the ball much closer now." # 7 -- Golfer: "Do you think I can get there with a 5 iron?" Caddy: "Eventually." # 6 -- Golfer: "You've got to be the worst caddy in the world." Caddy: "I don't think so sir. That would be too much of a coincidence." # 5 -- Golfer: "Please stop checking your watch all the time. It's too much of a distraction." Caddy: "It's not a watch - it's a compass." # 4 -- Golfer: "How do you like my game?" Caddy: "Very good sir, but personally, I prefer golf." # 3 -- Golfer: "Do you think it's a sin to play on Sunday?" Caddy: "The way you play, sir, it's a sin on any day." # 2 -- Golfer: "This is the worst course I've ever played on." Caddy: "This isn't the golf course. We left that an hour ago." # 1 -- Best Caddy Comment ..... Golfer: "That can't be my ball, it's too old." Caddy: "It's been a long time since we teed off, sir."
  20. This little girl should be singing the National Anthem at every ball game in the country! She is amazing! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX3o2mpKF7M]YouTube - Star.wmv[/ame]
  21. As some of you might remember I tried to give this driver backrest away for free on a guessing game to some member who was in need of one. However we had a couple of winners but they were playing the game to get it for a friend. ( I MAY OF MISLEAD OR MADE A MISTAKE IN HOW THE GAME WAS SUPPOSE TO WORK AND IF I DID I AM SORRY) I still had the RSTD driver backrest and didn't know what to do with it,so I now see that a person here on the board that has been here through thick and thin and is now at a hard time in her life. So I decided to get a hold of Don (freebird) and auction it off to the highest bidder. I myself don't have a lot of cash like a lot of people in today's world but wanted to help so this is what I decide to do. So all you RSTD owners that was involved in the game last time I apologize. So now I am asking if anyone needs a driver backrest for a RSTD please help out and bid. This is a good cause, and again I appologize. Star4772
  22. OK for those that saw the "Hey Bongobob" thread from Boomer CPO, there is a package coming to me this week some time per BradT's instructions. I have no idea what is being sent!! Sooo, lets have a guessing game to see who comes the closest to what I actually receive! Winner gets a Banana Split the next time (or the first time) I see them. Winner must be present with me to collect prize...
  23. ...especially for some American riders who haven't been exposed to it. Our goalie is Luongo, plays in the rink that the game is being played in. If it sounds like the crowd is BOOing when the puck is around him they are actually saying LOO, LOO. Scoreless in the first period at 11:08
  24. Just watched your super bowl game. Guess it was New Orleans year Great for the game, and great for the people:clap2: Well done Saints.
  25. what makes a good football game