Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

1. anyone know why I can't download these items from the tech library? It can't seem to find the files so I am wondering if this is a temporary thing or if I am out of luck. thanks
  2. After reading all the reviews on the Morgan carbtune, I went ahead and ordered one. It seems that Morgan replaced the carbtune II with the carbtune pro, which supposedly is better. Since all the info. on this site re carb synching is based on using the carbtune II, I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a difference between these two models. Thanks.
  3. looks interesting. was wondering if anyone tried it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/120813345975?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649.
  4. Hi All, New hear, just purchased a 2007 Royal Star Venture, wow what a bike! Previous original owner said he never had any issue with cruise control, I tend to believe him, but when I turn it on the switch, it goes back to center position I believe like it should, but there are no dash lights at all. Haven't taken anything apart yet and am wondering if there is a fuse that could have blown or any suggestions as to where to start my trouble shooting. Thanks in advance, great forum!...Gorski
  5. As some of you know, I have a problem,,,, I know what you are thinking, but this is a new one. I ride a 2014 Spyder and installed JMCB 2003 for a CB and intercom. The intercom works fine, and the CB broadcasts just fine. Now if we get 2 CBs close together I can hear the other, if they are more than 4ft apart I can't hear the other person. I can hear a tapping on their mic, but no voice comes through. Now hear is the next problem then. I contacted JM corp and they would like me to try to use one of their headsets. I use the Edsets with the proper cord, but they were wondering if I could try one of theirs. SO!!!! anybody in the area have a set they could lend me??
  6. Hey guys finally got all my speakers installed abd they sound great! I did however manage to lose two of those bolts that hold the speaker in place. They're kind of a special bolt and I'm wondering if anyone knows where to find these? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
  7. Geico Insurance adjuster coming tomorrow to appraise the damage from my accident on Saturday. I searched around to get comps but was wondering if anyone has more suggestions on where to look.
  8. I am wondering what kind of touring capabilitys a Concours would have.. I KNOW the wife and I are wayy spoiled with the 1st Gen Yammer (I am wondering if my body is permanently molded to the good ol yam) BUT I have a chance to get on a Concours for a really swinging deal and am considering it.. At any rate,, anyone here ever spent anytime on anything even remotely comparable?? All yeas and neayss welcome! thanks Scott
  9. I was just wondering how many of these wonderful bikes you fine people may have owned in all these years. Just to start, I have owned and still do..ONE. But would like to have a garge full of them :mo money:but..... Sqidley says he has owned 8.. That might be a record. Nothing against other bikes, I was just wondering about the Venture and Tour Deluxe. Thanks....
  10. Hi just wondering if anyone knows if the cam shafts from an 07 venture will go into a 97 RSTD. By looking at the parts list they look like they should. Thanks
  11. Looking to install a auxilary fuel tank and was wondering if we can install fuel line directly to existing line from tank or do we have to install another peckcock then add lines to that? I know that the rsv's are not fuel injected but with the fuel pump set up i'm wondering if it's the same.
  12. Was underneath the bike today and noticed my bell is gone. Key ring it was mounted with is still there though. Looks like the bell rubbed off a lot on the key ring. Does the pewter ring wear through? I like to have my bell swinging free. I am wondering if it needs to be installed so that it doesn't swing? Ross
  13. yooper

U P

Just wondering if im the only one from the U P of Michigan on this sight? 73 Yooper
  14. Anyone have these Kriss Starsteps? Anyone ever seen them? I happened on a pair, all grungy and over sprayed. Cleaned 'em up real nice. Mounted easily, but I'm wondering if there are some components missing. The footboard slants a little. Perhaps just a bit worn? Or maybe a bushing is needed on the cross bolt?
  15. I am wondering if anybody who has a a Corbin also has a sheepskin cover? I have been looking but haven't found anything.
  16. I am also an IBMC member ( international brotherhood of motorcycle campers ) and am thinking of going to the get together for new year's eve near Ocala Fl and wondering if anyone from here is going. Tom
  17. Does anyone know if the throttle cables from the TD will work on a Venture? I am looking at upgrading to Stainless to match the brake and clutch lines and found an inexpensive set for the TD (comparatively speaking) and was wondering with the part numbers being different and all if the cable length and connections between the two is the same. Thanks Paul
  18. Bought some items from Ebay seller "dewsweeper64" . Just wondering if it was someone here. Items came from Bloomington, Indiana.
  19. I was wondering how often this should be done and is there a how to on here. I serched but couldn't find one. My bike has three years and 32k on it. Thanks
  20. We are looking at going to Palu Duro (Texas) next summer. Has anyone gone there on a motorcycle? Was wondering if it's good on a bike, or would it be better to cage it? Appreciate any help.
  21. I found a set or Dunlops -Dunlop-491-Elite-II-Front-Motorcycle-Tire--134.99 and the rear -Dunlop-491-Elite-II-Rear-Motorcycle-Tire--155.99 I am wondering if this is a decent deal or is there a better place to pick something up. Thanks everyone:)
  22. Hi All you guys with parts bikes... I was wondering if anyone has a set of forks for a MKII they would be willing to part with? Got a project to work on...
  23. Greetings, Previously I had posted some problems I was having with battery on a trip I had just went on.Tracked problem to r/r. I have searched but have not found any articles how to replace this unit. What I have read I believe it is fairly simple to change and it is on the left side of engine. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction on how to do this. By the way the bike is a 2000 RSV. Thanks.
  24. Guest

Goldwing Rental in Denver

Planning a trip to Denver and was wondering does anyone in the Denver area know of a place to rent a GW I have been searching but the list is never ending and some are just a dead end... Thanks..
  25. Saw another red 1st gen here in Brampton this morning on Queen St...wondering if it's a forum member?