Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 10 results

1. 1997 Royal Star "PALOMINO EDITION" Has anyone ever heard of this model/ I found one and the guy has a receipt CLAIMING that it sold brand new in 1997 for GET THIS!! $21,833 TT&T !!! AND he sent me a pic of the receipt and looks real but I just find it very hard to beleive
  2. What is the rotor diameter on the front of a Yamaha 1997 YZF 750R? Bolt spacing between caliper bolts would also be helpful. I am looking at using a set of 6 pot calipers from this bike on the scooter. Gary
  3. I have a 1997 royal star deluxe, i took it to shop and was told it needed Cam Chain Tensioners, 2 weeks no repair yet..I am wanting to know how to do this, Does anyone have the how to info on replacing Cam Chain Tensioners. Needing bike before next weekend and not looking good....PLEASE HELP!!!! Thanks
  4. Did somebody knows where is the best place to get diaphragms and jets for the RS 1997 carbs? Thanks
  5. Anyone needing parts might want to check out the 1997 Royal Star listed on salvage direct web site. The bike has less than 14000 miles. Bike is located in Darlington, PA and the auction ends on 10-4
  6. For anyone needing a project or parts there is a 1997 Royal Star listed at salvage direct .com The bike has less than 14k miles and is located in Darlington, Pa. They say is starts, runs and moves. Looks like slight damage. Auction ends Oct 4.
  7. I a missing the Stock Rear Seat BRACKET that holds the rear seat to the rear fender. Does anybody know where I can find this bracket?? I have a 1997 Royal Star Deluxe Thanks Pete ptynning@msn.com
  8. As most of you know by now, Bob Edwards departed this world yesterday, Friday April 30th, 2010. Many of you also know that Bob was a co-founder of the Venturers Motorcycle Club along with my self in 1997. Here is a short excerpt from the Venturers history page. "In early 1997 Bob Edwards purchased a 1983 Yamaha Venture touring motorcycle. Living in the small state of Rhode Island with few sources of information, he resorted to the World Wide Web, looking for any references about this rig. Soon he found a discussion board with many Venture owners who were feeling rejected because of Yamaha's discontinuance of the marque. Bob decided to start a webpage in hopes of meeting others in the same predicament. The "Yamaha Venture Webpage" was born in the winter of 1997. Later in 1997 Don Nelson of Texas (at the time), in a unrelated effort, started a discussion forum based on the Yamaha Venture Royale he had just purchased. The two websites continued to grow independently throughout 1997 into early 1998." It was shortly after that when Bob and I combined our efforts to create what is now the Venturers Motorcycle Club. Obviously there came a time when I decided to go my own way to create the VentureRiders club and to be honest, there were some periods during that time when Bob and I did not always see eye to eye on various issues. I am so very thankful that any bad feelings between the two of us were put to rest long ago and he and I did share a number of emails over the past few months about the dreaded disease of cancer that we were both fighting with. Unfortunately, his was much worse than mine. It would not be hard to come up with a LOT of great things to say about Bob but I will try to keep it short. The biggest thing is that he had a huge heart, a sincere love for riding and genuine feelings for the many that he counted as friends and a fierce loyalty to the club that he helped found. I feel that my life was enriched by knowing Bob. I am glad that I was able to meet him face to face and ride with him at least one time and I will never forget the warm person that I learned him to be. Some of the emails of support that he sent to me in regards to my own cancer when he himself was fighting a much harder battle with his own...I will cherish his kind words and he will not be forgotten. Godspeed our friend....we will someday ride together again......
  9. Hi there. Saw this unique and beautiful Royal Star Tour Deluxe 1997 on eBay. Sadly, my BOSS is keeping an eye on our bank account. Getting a little to chilly to sleep in the garage. Really like the custom vintage color scheme on this one. What do you guys think? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-Yamaha-Royal-Star-Tour-Deluxe_W0QQitemZ270278618310QQihZ017QQcategoryZ50045QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  10. Guest

mufflers

i am looking for a set of used stock mufflers for a 4 muffler system on a 1997 xvz13ta