Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 19 results

1. Please excuse the slight delay with the Easter egg hunt. It seems that Bo was suppose to just watch the eggs getting hidden... http://www.bergall.org/holidays/easter1.jpg But in the meantime, please take time to color your eggs and enjoy the day... http://www.bergall.org/holidays/easterbunny.jpg
  2. HERES TO A VERY HAPPY AND SAFE EASTER EVERYONE
  3. Okay..well I'm 2250 miles away from my bikes, but just want to wish you all a very Happy Easter !
  4. Well yesterday was Easter Sunday. That meant spending the day at the in-laws overeating, watching a game and listening to the kids play/argue/fight whatever. The entire time I am looking at the thermometer reading 64 degrees, with nice sunshine, and a slight breeze with my scoot in the garage at home without even putting a mile on it. Did not even get a chance to even look at her. What a bum way to spend a beautiful spring day. Shaun
  5. One day this very sensitive, animal loving guy was driving and then he hit a bunny. He got of his car and realized he had hit the Easter bunny, so he starts crying. A couple minutes later a blonde lady drives by and gets out of her car. She asks the man what happened and he told her "I KILLED the Easter bunny!!!" She walked to her car and brought back a can. She sprayed the bunny and a few seconds later the bunny got up, jumped 10 feet and turned back and waved then he did it again and again until he was out of sight. The man asked the woman what the can was. She said "You really wanna know" He said "Yes" Wait for it Wait for it Wait for it Wait for it Hair Spray."Revives Dead hare and gives it a permanent wave"
  6. From Taters and myself we would like to wish everyone a happy and joyful Easter..
  7. All I need to know I learned from the Easter Bunny! Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Everyone needs a friend who is all ears. There's no such thing as too much candy. All work and no play can make you a basket case. A cute tail attracts a lot of attention. Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day. Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits. Some body parts should be floppy. Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans. Good things come in small, sugar coated packages. The grass is always greener in someone else's basket. To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell. The best things in life are still sweet and gooey. May the joy of the season fill your heart. AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU! Happy Easter!
  8. Blondes Explaining Easter Three blondes died and found themselves standing before St. Peter. He told them that before they could enter the Kingdom, they had to tell him what Easter represented. The first blonde, an American, said "Easter is a holiday where they have a big feast and we give thanks and eat turkey." St. Peter said, "Noooooo," and wouldn't let her in. The second blonde, a Brit, said "Easter is when we celebrate Jesus's birth and exchange gifts." St. Peter said, "Noooooo," and he wouldn't let her in either. The third blonde, a Canadian, said she knew what Easter was, and St.Peter said, "So, tell me." She said, "Easter is a Christian holiday that coincides with the Jewish festival of Passover. Jesus was having Passover feast with his disciples when he was betrayed by Judas, and the Romans arrested him. The Romans hung him on the cross and eventually he died. Then they buried him in a tomb behind a very large boulder ... " St. Peter said, "Verrrrrry good." Then the blonde continued, "Now, every year the Jews roll away the boulder and Jesus comes out. If he sees his shadow, we have six more weeks of hockey." St. Peter fainted.
  9. Any members near there? We are thinking a winter honeymoon there, and not coming back if we like it. We have a toy-hauler we would live in till get the feel of the area and find work. Just looking to talk with people to get a feel if it is like we think it is. I drove through there on the bike at easter 2 years ago on the way to an easter mission in Mexico but I just bypassed around. For those that don't know, Kitty's real name is Victoria.
  10. The best part of Easter, aside from the religious, is having the little kids and watching them with the dyed eggs etc. And even better than that, is all the egg salad sandwiches after it is all over. Gotta love that........( I was going to add a smiley here, but I couldnt find one with a fat gut to accurately depict my love for egg salad.)
  11. I would like to wish all of our venture family a very HAPPY EASTER.. From our house to all of yours.
  12. How's that first gen garage a coming? You got a stall for each one? I heard they was a slow 86 close buy looking for a home. I bought a 6 ft rear blade for the tractor. Take care of the snow this winter. I'm taking Easter week off. Going down to the camp and landscape a spot and road for a scoot shed.
  13. Thought I share some sunshine and beach, Florida style, on this Easter Day! Let me tell you how really good I have it: I have a RSTD! I have two daughters that know, and love, GOD! I have a girlfriend who is not only fun to look at but OH! can she cook! I live in Paradise! But most importantly I know, emphatically, that God loves me! Happy Easter, Everyone!
  14. http://www.magiclanterngraphics.com/img33_3173.gif http://pws.gamewood.net/%7Ebyoung/holidays/easter/pic/bunnies.jpg Hoping you all have a blessed Easter shared with those you love!
  15. Greetings from Down Under, where it's Easter already. It's 11:15am Good Friday, and I've just had a sleep in. Got up and had a rumble with my new baby grand-son who is visiting for a few days, had a BBQ breakfast and am now going to veg out for the rest of the day. Just wanted to get in early (well, early for you guys on the other side of the international date line) to wish you all the best. If you're riding over the Easter break, do it safely. Catcha all later.
  16. spear

On tour

Greetings all. Wanted to share a quick shot one of my brothers took of me during our long weekend trip before Easter. Five brothers and 5 bikes. For the Aussies, this is on the New England Highway just north of Armidale NSW.
  17. It is my intense desire that all of the folks here have a safe day tomorrow and be mindful of true meaning of sacrifice this Easter. God Bless! If I get this to load..this is me when the bike I'm sitting on was new!
  18. Thought some of you may find this interesting: This year is the earliest Easter any of us will ever see for the rest of our lives. And only if you are 95 or older have you ever seen it this early before. Easter can only occur one day earlier than it will this year, but that is very rare. The next time Easter will be as early as it is this year (March 23) is in the year 2228, or 220 years from now! The last time it was this early was 1913. The next time Easter will be a day earlier, March 22, will be in 2285, or 277 years from now! The last time it was that early was in 1818. The formula for the date of Easter is the first Sunday, after the first full moon, after the first day of Spring. This year, the first day of Spring is on Thursday and the full moon is on Friday and then Sunday is Easter. I was trying to post this earlier, but it took a little while to figure all this up. RandyA
  19. Happy Easter !!!!!!:rotf: