Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

1. :Happy Birthday: :Happy Birthday: Hope you're having a great day and maybe getting in some riding. Here's to another great year for you. Margaret
  2. How are all of you doing? I know the (for those with a sensitive reaction to curse words don't look) snow is pretty nasty up there. Let us know that you are ok. Margaret
  3. Check this out Haagen Daz has an ice cream moon. I don't know where you can get it, but I figured with this group I should share the info I saw. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/moon-shaped-ice-cream-insanely-cool-impossible-eat-205857237.html Margaret
  4. :Happy Birthday: :Happy Birthday: Hope you had a great day Gary. Here's to many more birthday's to come. Margaret & Jeff
  5. My daughter put the grandbaby in for another contest. I don't have a facebook page so I can't vote. It's for Gerber and it's another college fund prize. Here's the link since I know a few of you do have facebook. You can see the picture regardless of whether you have facebook, just can't vote. https://apps.facebook.com/gerberps/detail.do?entry_id=187520 Margaret
  6. Saw this sign when we went camping this weekend in Gettysburg. It reminded us of someone. So I just had to take a pic of it. It's the last line of couse that apply's. Margaret
  7. Guess somebody was a bad boy. Margaret
  8. My daughter has entered my grandaughter's picture in a contest. You can vote everyday. So if you could do me the favor of voting for her. Part of the prize is $10,000 towards college. She's just 5 months old. Thanks in advance. Here's the link: http://photos.parents.com/ category/vote/photo/1365106http:// Margaret
  9. Thanks Sweetie we just got the mail and the patches came in. Margaret & Jeff We miss you too!
  10. tx2sturgis & saddlebum Are our birthday boys today. But one of them doesn't want us to know his age. Well enjoy your day boys! Margaret
  11. Happy Birthday Margaret I hope you enjoy your day even though I won't be there :Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday: Love ya
  12. For those who have or are looking at bunkhouse pop ups they have been bought by bushtec. Here's the new website since that has changed too. http://bunkhousecamper.com/ Margaret
  13. :Happy Birthday: :Happy Birthday: Hope you had a great day and have a great year. Margaret & Jeff
  14. This is our little Rosalee Athena. Her mom had the same amount of hair when she was born. She was 8lbs 6 oz 20". It was tough leaving but I'll get my hands on her again. Margaret
  15. :Happy Birthday: :Happy Birthday: Have a great day and hope you are feeling better. Margaret & Jeff
  16. muffinman and mini-muffin I was having issues with my bike and also a new member. Jeff and Margaret not knowing who I am, invited a complete stranger to their home and worked magic on my bike. I don't have much, but if there is anything you ever need just let me know. Thanks to two great people! Rob
  17. I checked and Lowell hasn't been on the site since January 16th. Need someone to update us on how he is. Maybe somebody near by can ride over to check on him. I don't think he's normally off the site this long. Margaret
  18. :Happy Birthday: :Happy Birthday: Hope it's a great day for you. Heck 36 I remember being that age. Seems like it wasn't that long ago. Margaret
  19. For our family down under!! Not sure what ya'll do for Australia day, but I'm sure drinking is involved somewhere. Margaret
  20. You said you had a pic of someone who was my twin down there in TX. I haven't seen a pic yet? So if there's no pic don't exist. I mean really me have a twin? Do you think this world is big enough for two little me's? I'm sure some folks on here would hate it if there were two of me. :rotf::rotf::rotf: Margaret
  21. Dear God, My prayer for 2011 is for a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up again. Thank you. Amen Margaret
  22. :Happy Birthday: Sorry I was a bit late hope you had a great day!!!! Heck I bet you started celebrating friday. Enjoy the rest of the year, we'll see you along the way next year. :bighug::bighug: Margaret & Jeff
  23. :Happy Birthday: :Happy Birthday: Hope you had a great day Charlie. So what did ya do? Margaret and Jeff
  24. Oh and in case ya didn't know what it was here's a link. I have plenty of wood in the yard, took down 5 trees this past month. http://www.bonfirenight.net/ Margaret
  25. Muffinman promised to be good and not overstay his welcome. Also wanted to thank you for letting him stay the night at your place. Also wanted to thank Dano for letting us drop off the trailer for Annie at his place. He's gonna move it along towards it's final destination with a bit of help. Margaret