Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 6 results

1. We're very excited to be finally towing our new to us Time Out camper. Many thanks to Carbon_One for such great workmanship on the hitches he makes for the RSV. This is the second time I've purchased something he's made and it's always beautifully crafted! Thanks Larry!
  2. I just wanted to say how much I’ve enjoyed this forum and how much it has helped me to make the right choices for my 2008 RSVS. Based upon what I’ve read on this site and the technical library I have in the past month accomplished the following updates. Lift adaptor with legs (purchased from Carbon_One) Engine Guard support brackets (purchased from Carbon_One) Stebel Air Horn (purchased from Carbon_One bracket and harness) Upgraded the stock passenger floorboards Leather Lever grips Tachometer Driver back rest (purchased from Diamond R) Highway pegs with Long Horn adjustable mounts Luggage insert set (monogramed from TLC Products) Light Bar Passing lights and visors MP3 Venture from Spain (vs. a CD player) Trunk Rack Radiator Grill Chrome Choke Knob Front Fender Rails Saddle Bag Rails (lower) LED License Plate Frame Scorpio i900 Alarm system 3 Pocket Leather Harley dash mounted storage Chrome Rear Break Reservoir cover Chrome side covers (purchased from Diamond R) Tire Guard monitoring system Tuxedo Bib Chrome Tail Light cover Signal Dynamics BackOff XP Kuryakyn Battery Monitor Flash2Pass Joe Florida Accent LEDs TouraTech GPS locking mount with RAM Garmin 665 Cycle Pump and Tire Repair kit Sync Pro Motion Pro carb sync meter Progressive air shock pump Trunk Lid Accessory insert Clymer Service Manual Schubreth C3 World Black helmet with SRC All of this self-installed from instructions found on this forum. I bought this bike with 400 miles on it last October 2011. It had been ridden 3 times once each year since new and stored inside a heated guest house by the owner. The owner was a family friend. When he passed away unexpectedly the family hoped I would want to buy it. They were correct. It is a wonderful bike and deserved these upgrades. I am preparing for a coast to coast ride next year with my father-in-law who dreams of this ride for his 70th birthday. I’ll be making sure he has a good trip. He has a new Yamaha Stratoliner 1900. We should have little trouble if we plan it out right. Thanks to everyone who contributes on this forum for all the great advice from your experience I have been able to use to great advantage. I appreciate it more than I can express.
  3. Well I think it is time to come out and confess that I am addicted to relays. It all started about 6 years ago when I added just one relay to my light bar, and then Carbon_One said to try just one more a couple years after that, at first I said NO way. and then I broke down and added the 2nd one. Then after that like two years ago Midlife , Dingy and Carbon_One told me to do two relays at once. then I knew I was hooked. This was one of the threads http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=45750&highlight=Cougar The past couple of days Carbon_One has been helping me try this and that with a couple relays and the rest was history. he really knows his stuff and can get you really hooked. so just be careful of him if you should need any kind of help. he will just get you more addicted. JUST SAY NO! I now have to confess that I was telling folks that I now have 6 Relays under the front fairing but I lied and did not say anything about the 2 others that I have as well. one is under the seat for the aux tank and the other is under the right side cover for the horn relay. I felt to guilty to even post pictures of them. here are the one's under the fairing and will make a plate next winter to hang them from. I really feel better now that I have this off my chest. and will be getting some sort of help in the near future for this problem. I know it will be a long road ahead of me but with the help of this group I know I can do it. There is now a total of (EIGHT) personal relays on my Bike. not even counting to OEM one's thanks for listening. Jeff [ATTACH]66030[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]66031[/ATTACH]
  4. Ordered the adapter from Carbon_One and got it in Wednesday. Followed the instructions for getting the rod to fit.... Tried it out today. Man!! Works like a champ.... Wanted to thank Larry for a great product .... Now the work begins!! Robert C.
  5. Hey all, Just ordered a Carbon_one free standing lift adapter and was intrested in knowing which Sears jack best works with the adapter. I had the red lift several years ago and it seemd to work well for the short time I had it. Have been reading the reviews lately on Sears web site and the red lift dosen't seem to be very popular in ratings. Just wanted to know how others feel about this and out of the two is the red or yellow lift better with Carbon_one lift adapter and supporting our heavy bikes? Thanks, Dennis
  6. I bought a lift adapter from Carbon_One in September. I did not try to use it until December. When I attempted to put the pin through, it would not go. The pin would only cover half the hole. Has anyone else had this problem??? Yes, I had it facing in the right direction.... Now I have a lift adapter that I cannot use...