Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 8 results

1. ok with all the knowledge in this room i'm sure a good answer to this question, my bikes sit in an insulated garage with no heat and sweat forms on the bikes other then heating it how do i keep the bikes dry. and yes the floor is concrete
  2. If you have ever found your helmet with a bad odor from sweat. Or maybe someone wore your helmet and you don't care for there head lice. You can do what I do and put your melon protector In the dish washer on a short cycle (30 min) with about 1 oz of Shampoo. Just use your strap and tie it around the bottom of the bottom tray and use a safety pin to hold the rest of the strap so it won't lay on the heating element. Just pull the helmet out after the last rinse cycle. You don't need the heating element on to dry the thing. The helmet comes out clean and fresh. Just thought someone else might like to know how to clean one up. Been doing it for years and never thought of posting it until I had to clean mine tonight...................Ron
  3. This last week there have been a bunch of geese flying over headed north. Must mean things are going to start heating up north of the boarder....
  4. Ok and plumber's out there? I have a hot water heater that is 4 years old. Its a 2 element unit. that is not heating. I have checked and the breaker is Ok and I have 120 volts on both sides of each element. I have replaced the upper element ( I was told this is the heating element and the bottom element was for keeping the water warm.) I turned up both thermostats to max and still no heat. any suggestions ?????? Cold showers were great when you were 16 but not so good when your 60 LOL
  5. I'm finally going to insulate my garage tomorrow. It's just a small 1 car unit, anyone have any good thoughts on a reasonably priced heating source?
  6. Heated Seats I checked it out at the Michigan Swap Meet yesterday. Talked to the guy and said that he does all models and uses the best stuff out there. He had two seats on display so I sat on them and yes they were warm. Felt good if you know what I mean! The pricing was very reasonable. http://www.motorcyclehotseat.com Phone number 248-446-1718 Motorcycle Hot Seat c/o Steve Tamplin 11484 Ridge Road South Lyon, MI 48178 E-mail from Steve: Thanks Al, Checked out the post and the comments. The heating system will only draw about 2 amps, so that should be no problem. Also the heating element will not change the look of the seat. Tell the guy's from your forum that if they mention your post for the month of March I will give them a 10% discount. If I get a few jobs, I'll give you a 20% discount on your seat. Thanks Al!!! Steve
  7. I have been exploring home heating options and have just about decided that there is no good solution. I cannot get natural gas here and propane has gotten expensive. I looked into Geothermal and had a heating contractor come out but it just doesn't make sense for me. He says that my furnace is already very energy efficient so my savings would be minimal. I already have a heat pump but the system switches to propane somewhere around 35F. So...there are just not a lot of good options. Was wondering if anybody has experience with or know somebody who is using Infrared heating? The system here looks interesting but there are no prices. I'm sure they are very expensive. http://www.redwell.us/index.php