Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 16 results

1. Hamilton, Alabama Motor Sports Super Store Have you ever wanted to test ride a Can-Am Spyder? Well mark your calendar for January 17th. Can-Am is bringing 12 of the all-new 2015 F3 Spyder for test rides. So make plans to come join us at Motor Sports Super Store on January 17th at 10:00 am for a test ride. Riders must be 21 and have a motorcycle endorsement on their driver’s license.…For info call 205-921-7777 ask for DonnyHamilton, Alabama Motor Sports Super Store Check you LOCAL Can-Am dealer to see if the are hosting this event....
  2. http://www.extremesportsyamaha.com/default.asp Exttreme Sports Yamaha-Sumter December sale today & tomorrow I got an email from Extreme Sports Yamaha in Sumter. Their semi-annual sale is today and tomorrow (Nov 30 & Dec 1). They are open till 6 tonight and 9-3 Saturday. Nice time to pick up some bling before Christmas. Oh, and this is a great dealer,,, not a stealer. I try to give them recognition when I can. Mike G.
  3. Pioneer Motor Sports have went way beyond what any business would have been expected to do for us. They opened up the repair shop so several of the members could work on replacing Brown Angel's rear shock which had an issue. Way after hours they let us into shop to use lifts & tools to get him back on road. BongoBobny donated a shock from his parts bike, which was brutally tore apart in short order by a couple of us for the organ donation. Pioneer donated a lot of stuff for the raffle also. They lets people camp there, demo rides, list goes on & on. Keep these people in mind when you need to order something. 12220 Olean Road Sardinia, NY 14134 (716) 496-6000 www.pioneermotorsport.com/ Gary
  4. Carroll Shelby, father of Cobra sports car, dies at 89
  5. THINGS I LEARNED LIVING IN THE SOUTH A possum is a flat animal that sleeps in the middle of the road. There are 5,000 types of snakes and 4,998 of them live in the South. There are 10,000 types of spiders. All 10,000 of them live in the South, plus a couple no one's seen before. If it grows, it'll stick ya. If it crawls, it'll bite cha. Onced and Twiced are words. It is not a shopping cart, it is a buggy! Jawl-P? means, Did you all go to the bathroom? People actually grow,eat and like okra. Fixinto is one word. It means I'm going to do that. There is no such thing as lunch. There is only dinner and then there's supper. Iced tea is appropriate for all meals and you start drinking it when you're two. We do like a little tea with our sugar. It is referred to as the Wine of the South. Backwards and forwards means I know everything about you. The word jeet is actually a question meaning, 'Did you eat?' You don't have to wear a watch, because it doesn't matter what time it is, you work until you're done or it's too dark to see. You don't PUSH buttons, you MASH em. Ya'll is singular. All ya'll is plural. All the festivals across the state are named after a fruit, vegetable, grain, insect, or animal. You carry jumper cables in your car - for your OWN car. You only own five spices: salt, pepper, mustard, Tabasco and ketchup. The local papers cover national and international news on one page, but require 6 pages for local high school sports, the motor sports, and gossip. Everyone you meet is a Honey, Sugar, Miss(first name) or Mr.(first name) You think that the first day of deer season is a national holiday. You know what a hissy fit is.. Fried catfish is the other white meat. We don't need no dang Driver's Ed. If our mama says we can drive, we can drive!!! You understand these jokes and forward them to your Southern friends and those who just wish they were from the SOUTH.
  6. Anybody deal with Yamaha Sports Plaza in Fairview OR. I ordered some parts from them, and wonder how they are to deal with. They claim to be the biggest in NA, but they did take my money before they had all the parts together.... so I was just wondering.
  7. Hi guys: Does the Royal Star have an electronic speedometer/odometer? If it does, where is the sensor unit mounted, and can I install one of those sensors on my first gen' which now sports an electronic speedometer?
  8. I'm a avid tea drinker and am constantly getting the urge to sip my tea going down the road. However since I purchased my Arai Full face Helmet I have found this to be almost impossible. Solution! Go to hunting section in Walmart. Look for 750 ML Sports bottle With lever sip cap BPA free. It's a 25 oz container that has a straw to the bottom and a 1 1/2" lever top that you flip open. Just open and hold upright and you can reach the top under your full face. No need to tilt your head back... Beside the bottles, are 4 Replacement straws for these containers. cut one in half and insert into your Sports bottle lever and it becomes even easier to drink. Note make sure you get the sports bottle with the round hole in the lever. Some of them are oval in shape... Enjoy your favorite beverage! "just as long as it's not carbonated"... Don't ask, cause I'm not tellin... If you need to know, dump 25 0z of carbonated pop in the container and take a drink as your travellin down the road... Good luck:buttkick:
  9. After sloshing around the internet the other day I found this site in Texas who was offering OEM parts for up to 40% off. Prices were a little cheaper then Sports Plaza and Part Shark so I gave them a try. http://www.stadiumyamaha.com/
  10. Remember when Evel Kneivel on ABC Sports was the big thing??????
  11. Every decent sports car has bucket seats...now bikes do too!
  12. Well am I bad, I left Canada with what I thought was a ok rear tire. it seems to have worn a lot faster than I anticipated. Anybody know of a dealer around Lake City that might have a tire in stock and able to install it I have tried Mountain Power Sports 1 40 Good Times Yamaha of Knoxville. Perhaps somewhere heading north on 1 75. Thanks Bob
  13. Hey Check this place out for OEM Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki discount parts. I just compared prices with my local Yamaripoff store and I saved over 50%. I was using Yamaha Sports Plaza out of Oregon but they were out of a part I needed so I went looking. I ordered 5 OEM Yamaha parts and this place beat Sports Plaza on every item. Also Yamaha Sports Plaza shipping was $14.95 and this place was $10 another saving. http://www.motosportwarehouse.com/?gclid=CL3rm-OF5KACFUmU7Qod3h3HJw :thumbsup2:
  14. Will passing lights from a Harley Davidson fit on a 2nd Gen Venture? If not, where's the best place to get passing lights? I've checked South Seattle Yamaha Sports Plex and the don't have them on their web site. Thanx, Glenn
  15. After my mis-adventures with DGY I went ahead and ordered an OEM part from Sports Plaza Yamaha in Seattle, Wash. The prices were excellent, the customer service was one of the best that I had dealt with and the part came several days ahead of schedule. AND I wasnt gouged on the shipping charges like I was at DGY. From now on, unless something drastically changes, i'll be using Sport Plaza for my needs. WWW.YSPPART.COM Doesnt that make you feel all warm and fuzzy?
  16. Have any of you used the: Helix Racing Products Universal Turnout Muffler - 20" Muffler With Steel Core Sold at the South Seattle Yamaha Sports Plaza..?? http://images.motorsportdealers.com/common/MediaLibrary/CatalogImages/125/250/690338902.jpg Are they louder than stock? Do they fit easily? Tell me all you know before I go buy them... PLEASE.