Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 13 results

1. Looking for a tan seat that came on Millenium edition, 2nd gen (I think). If you run across one...let me know. I found one In Janesville Wi craigslist...but seller hasn't contacted back in a couple weeks. I'm really just looking for the tan color...non-fluffy, could be used corbin touring too. Thanks,
  2. Well some of you may remember I got pillowtops for my MM. I sprayed them tan to match my MM as my original seats were tan. Well they looked great but the more you rode the more they cracked and the tan paint started flaking off. Even though the paint was specifically made for auto seats and dashes. So I started looking for someone who would re-due the pillowtops in tan. I could not find anyone who would mess with redoing the pillowtops. So I got Dorsi of Burney's Uphostlery in McDonough, Ga. 706-819-8580 to re-due the pillowtop seats by removing the pillowtop portion, redoing the Ultima backrest, the passenger seat and the passenger backrest AND making me a tank bib AND a trunk bib. Now the interesting part of this is Dorsi has never redone a Venture seat before and Dorsi had never made any tank bib or trunk bib before. So feast your eyes on Dorsi's first Venture job. I am very very happy with it!:thumbsup2:
  3. Hi Everyone, Need to get some serious repair work done on my seats, or replace them on my Millenium Venture. Am thinking that it would be nice to have the pillow top seats, but the question is, "Where could I get them in tan...to match what I now have?" Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Steve Lancaster, PA
  4. Has my display turned green. Seems to me it was always a pale yellow or tan but last night It looked like its turned green. Anybody else seen this ?
  5. Wow - I just got off the phone with Troy at Customleathers - great guy. I'm getting a bib - saddle covers - and grips - for $175 and they will be tan!! Now if the snow would only melt - more snow today and Sunday! We will break the all time record this year.
  6. I'm looking for a tan tank bib for my 2000 MM. At one time I found a link here of someone who made them but can't find it again. Help!!!
  7. I am looking for a pair of Tour Classic Studded Yamaha Sadddlebags for my newly acquired 97 RS. Would prefer tan leather since it sports tan corbin saddle and pillion and tank panel as used on the Palomino edition. Any condition, water stained are OK. If I can find a beat up set of black used ones, I will have them recovered in tan leather at a shop here. Tan ones pictured here below. Been looking on Craiglist and Ebay to no avail, and posted a classified here. Mike Gardner 2005 RSTD 2002 Honda Valkyrie (sorry) 1997 RSC Wichita, KS
  8. I have a white and tan (I don't know the color names.) 1988 Royale and need the chrome "bumper", turn signal, and lower saddlebag for the right side. This is basically the saddlebag assembly less the top as I have that in good condition still. If anyone has these parts and would like to sell them please let me know the details. I have seen the turn signals on ebay but have not seen the saddlebag in the tan (light brown) color from '88. I do not want to have to paint the parts, just put them on. Just lazy I guess... Thanks! Don
  9. I was visiting a shop that specializes in custom Motorcyle and vintage car seats.I have a pearl 2006 RSTD and ask his opionon about recovering my saddle with tan leather.He thought it would look great but warned me that most all bikes other than custom choppers have black seats and it may effect the resale value.I have seen RSV's with the tan leather and personally like the way they looked.Any thoughts regarding breaking the norm or pics of bike with the tan leather saddles?
  10. So I did it - I stupidly neglected to latch my saddlebag lid. Somewhere in the 25 miles between home and work today it took flight. ARRRRGGGHHH Does anybody out there have one for sale? My bike has the brown / tan paint, with the lid being tan. Thanks, Jeremy
  11. It seems more like November or maybe February based on the weather this week. Today's high temp is 10 celcius (49 F) ... normals would be 18 c (64 F). The whole week is going this way... what happened??? May was great...warm...sunny most of the time... I'm even sporting a "farmer's tan" from being out in the sun.... 3 weeks ago I was in my cutoffs...no shirt..and looking for shade! I could go up to the north country and find warmer weather! sheeeeesh! Global Warming??.... not here! If anything, it's getting worse.
  12. Guest

Backrest needed.

I am looking for a backrest for my Millenium Edition 2000 RSV. Yamaha doesn't offer the color anymore. It is a tan color. Does anyone have one lying around???
  13. Hello from NW Indiana. (20 miles from Chgo) and thanx for the warm welcome. 86er suggested that I place this request in the watering hole and that someone(s) may be able to help me in my quest. I have been looking for a well-maintained (preferably low mileage) specimen of the 2000 Millenium RSV. (pearl white w/ tan seats). I currently ride a 1985 Honda GoldWing Aspencade w/ 62K miles. It is a great ride but its time for an upgrade and I love the look of the MM. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this Venture family. Jerry