Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

1. I think that many of us will agree that there are a lot of TV shows that are pretty crappy. I used to enjoy shows like Storage Wars when it first came out, but it has become so scripted that I have about quit watching it. I just don't do well with reality type shows. One of the shows that I always skipped over, like Jersey Shore, was the The Big Bang Theory. A couple of months ago I sat down with my grandson, who was watching TBBT and found it to be surprisingly entertaining. Now, with all the reruns on, I have found it to be one that I will stop and watch when I am surfing the channels. Does anyone else watch this show? RandyA
  2. Gonna give you guys the white Christmas you all want and then thats it for the ssssnnnoooow..YOUR WELCOME NORTHEAST....Bah Humbug !!!
  3. WELL... The world didn't end yesterday. I'm shocked and saddened because I sold everything off so I could die a wealthy man
  4. All this talk about a depressed economy and yet folks are lined up two deep outside the Foot Locker store at the Sprawl of America just to get a raffle ticket to be allowed to spend $1,800.00 for a pair of Nike sneakers????????? :bang head:
  5. Looked out the window and there is this white stuff falling from the sky......"ITS THE END OF THE WORLD I TELL YA !" ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH !!
  6. Uh, Not my style http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/120817080420-inflatable-helmet-story-top.jpg
  7. I have the final drive off right now, how do you remove the shaft from the drive unit ? I removed the snap ring but it is still in there. What's the secret to getting it off, the manual is no help. /
  8. So, I just broke one of my eyebrows and im looking for another one, or a set if you have it. I cracked it while trying to remove one of them. Never work on the bike when your in an agitated state...........
  9. Do we have to ask, beg, demand, that folks keep their comments civil? It is comments like the following which can quickly send a thread to the trash bin and do nothing to strengthen the poster's "opinion." "If you don't want to do it, fine. If you try telling folk it isn't safe to do it ... then you would simply be ignorant (not YOU, any you) "
  10. Its s***ing outside and sticking..........."I HATE S**W" :bang head:
  11. Woke up to a dusting of S...... "I HATE S.......":bang head: :bang head:
  12. 1) its cold 2) its wet 3) its heavy 4) you have to drive in it 5) you have to shovel it 6) you have to shovel it again 7) you have to pick up frozen dog poopsicles in it 8) you can't use yellow snow for snow cones.......its not the same.... trust me 9) you can't ride your scoot in it 10) you have 5 months of it.....it never ends now you know why "I HATE SNOW" :bang head:
  13. It's 2:12 am and no is One here
  14. I've placed my First Gen in the classifieds.....
  15. I got something you want............:bang head:
  16. why do all of my treads startat the bottom?? sure is annoyong.. how do i fix this .. and how did this happen?? yup, im puter dumb..:bang head:
  17. Does anyone have a spare for a 1st gen in case I screw up or regret doing it. :bang head:
  18. Anybody have one of the cylinder side covers layin around? I just need one. Don't ask what happened...
  19. So figured I would toss this out and get some suggestions from the resident experts here. How do I get the Trailer Queen to stay on the trailer now that she has had a taste of the road? Took me a long time to get her "trained." Now Whoomp tells me he took her off the trailer and let her run. Now that's all she wants to do.
  20. I bought a new Dell Inspiron R17 w/windows 7 - really getting tired of it I'm just about ready to buy a full version of XP Pro and install. I don't care about anything except running a particular program that I just had to reload because it disappeared this morning Problem is it takes nearly 2 hours to re-load :bang head: The question is - can I load XP Pro on this Dell ?
  21. Don't shoot the messenger... Here's the story.
  22. Where is everyone ?
  23. I got the 1st Elec. scooter finished :cool10:and did not want to ride it to work tomorrow , only do's 30 mph , so I'm trailing another bike !
  24. Well....I took the standard out for a boot today....not bad but really wobbley in the curves. It supposedly has a newer clutch but it was slipping when I really twisted it.. Worse thing....I had it on the side stand....and twisted the handlebars towards the right....I heard a BANG and it suddenly wanted to lean a LOT more! Found out the bang was when the side stand bolt snapped off! Without the bolt holding it together, the stand "fork" was spreading from the weight of the bike...so it was leaning more than ususal. It probably would have fallen over if I had just let it go. So now I gotta find a new bolt. It looks like a special bolt with the bushing built into it.