Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

1. I've been a customer of this store for almost 40 years. I just found out they have closed their doors and are auctioning off EVERYTHING this next Saturday, April 7th, 2018, starting 10:00 AM. For any local folks they are having an auction preview on Friday April 6th from noon to 6 pm at their store location. The auction itself will be a Live On-Site auction with Online bidding also, now available to view items online. For what it's worth: Nebraska Motorcycle Parts 8415 "G" Street Omaha, NE 68127 Retirement Liquidation Auction All makes, brands and models. All NOS parts. Being run by THEAUCTIONMILL.com via Proxibid If Don don't smack me for posting this info on this forum and anybody is interested I will post more info about it if requested.
  2. I finally got off my butt and posted a few items for auction for the "Kids" at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. We had a decent year last year with the awesome help of B2Dad & B2Mom raising about 70 % of the monies donated, and I am hoping this year we can do even better considering this year there will be a Tail of the Dragon/Vogel, and we raise quite a bit there, so dig deep, bid often. I have pics posted in the auctions but I will preview them here for everyone to see.
  3. When I posted this last set of auctions, I put a reserve of $10.00 on them, that way if they didnt make reserve they would automatically relist, what I didnt know was when they relisted it did so for anywhere from 160 days down to 58 days, I will not let them run that long, all the auctions that are still open will be ending this Saturday, May 26. So you still have a little time to bid, this is the end of the shirts, pins and hats. I wont have any more for a while. I have a source that may have some leftover and I will see if I can get them, if I do I will post and so the auctions differently. Thanks for all your support of the kids at St. Jude. With the money you folks have bid and the very very nice check that the B2's presented me with at their M&E, we will have a very nice donation, nothing approaching last years, but a respectable one, which we will be presenting in person in late Sept. or early Oct. Thanks again to everyone who donated, bid, and supported St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.:clap2::clap2:
  4. Well the auctions will be over in a little over a day..........out of the 11 auctions, only 3 are bid on, and only 1 is over $0.25. Thats right 25 cents.........I guess everyone has all the St. Jude items they need...........The way things are going this year with the fund raising due to the economy, price of gas and so forth and so forth, I may me mailing the donation in instead of making the ride to St. Jude. Maybe I need to come up with something special, one of a kind item to auction, but that will mean spending money to make money and to me at this time its a really big gamble. I do want to thank everyone who has donated and participated in the St. Jude fundraisers.
  5. The St. Jude auctions are now posted. T-shirts sizes Med, Lg, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL. St.Jude Pins, St. Jude Hats. Shipping is $5.00 with the exception of the Pin only auctions, shipping for those will be $1.00, Please remember to include your shirt size and shipping address when you submit your paypal payment. Also mark your payment as a donation or gift, that way St. Jude gets all the donation. And we will be riding to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tn. in late Sept. or early Oct. to make our donation in person. It wont be as large as last years donation, but we will have one to make. It is the ride I look forward to the most every year whether I go on the bike or in the van. Its always great seeing all the faces of our family getting together for such a wonderful cause, and you don't have to make a donation to make the ride, being there is showing your support also. I challenge each and every one of our members to show up for this ride, a big turnout would be fantastic. Thanks again to all my cheerleaders and all the great supporters we have here at VR. St. Jude Auctions
  6. I still have a pretty good quantity of shirts, but the sizes are limited to Large, Med, 2X Large, 3X Large & 4X Large, I forgot I had the 4 XLarge, so they weren't listed in the last auctions, I also have a few hats left and some pins. I will post a couple of auctions with 1 of each, and a couple with 2 items and the rest as singles. Remember, the Kids at St Jude are the real winners when all is said and done, this money goes a long way to helping them fight and find cures for all the different forms of cancer they have to deal with.
  7. Here is the list of winners: 1. Solodadof2.................$16.00 2. YamaMama.................$16.00 3. Playboy.....................$21.00 4. Dingy.......................$10.00 5. Painterman67..............$10.00 6. Westdyke.................$15.00------2 auctions won 7. Adventurer08.............$28.50------3 auctions won The totals include shipping, Thanks again for your support fot the Kids at St. Jude. Dont forget to include your shirt size and your shipping address in the comments section of PayPal and please mark it as a gift so no fees will be deducted. Here is the addy. partin_guy@yahoo.com Congratulations to the winners and thanks again for your continued support!!
  8. The action for St Jude auctions has been slow, not a whole lot of competitive bidding going on, get in on the action, the kids at St. Jude would really appreciate it. And if your bidding and want more than the one shirt and pin in the auction, just let me know if you want more than the one and you can just match your winning bid for each one.........winning bid is $6.00, multiply your bid by how many you want, its that easy. No need to bid on several auctions. Thanks to all that help support the "Kids" at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Don't forget we will be meeting in Memphis in early Oct. to make our donation in person. I will be posting the actual date in the next week or so after I talk to the folks at St. Jude. This is a great chance to get out and meet some great folks from VR and St. Jude. The turnout last year was fantastic and hoping for the same again this year. You can click on this link here on when it appears at the top of the VR page, or just go to the Classified section, St. Jude Auctions.
  9. New auctions have been posted in the classifieds for St. Jude. Shirts and pins. Bid often and bid High, remember this is for the kids at St. Jude Children's Hospital. [ATTACH]64990[/ATTACH][ATTACH]64991[/ATTACH] :mo money:
  10. I posted the following message before we went on our cruise, didnt get any response to it, so I will repost here. If everyone would rather have the auctions, I can do that, so let me know how ya'll let me know how we should do it. I got plenty of shirts and pins and some hats left, they taking up space and I need to move them, I can take them with me to this years St. Jude ride but I would like to have most of them gone. If you want one of these items send me a pm telling me what you want. It will cost you $5.00 for the USPS priority mail shipping, plus a donation for the kids at St. Jude. At least make your donation a minimum of $5.00 for each item you want, you can make a larger donation, which would be fantastic, so if you want one of each , pin, shirt, hat, that would be $15.00 donation and $5.00 for shipping. Now I have plenty of shirts and about 30 pins, 15 hats, so pm me first before you paypal to make sure I have what you want.
  11. Only 3 more days of work then Charlene and I are off to New Orleans to board the Carnival Conquest for our very first cruise. We cant wait to get on board. Everybody that we know raves about cruises. We are taking 3 excursions, all waterborne, not taking any land trips, want to get as much sea and sand as I can, because I have never seen or been on a beach or in such clear water as I have seen in the pictures and vids. Looking forward to snorkeling and taking some underwater pics with my new underwater camera. If anyone here has been on the Carnival Conquest, I would love to hear your review on it. I will be posting some new St. Jude auctions before I leave so you guys can have fun bidding on them. It will be a big surprise to see how much money you guys throw at these auctions while I am gone. Will be back online on Feb. 22.
  12. St. Jude Auctions Now open :mo money::mo money:St. Jude Auctions:mo money::mo money:
  13. This is not a post for auctions, but an inquiry to see how many are ready for the auctions to begin. I have shirts, hats, and pins. There will be combined auctions for all three and single item auctions.
  14. THe second round of St. Jude Auctions is over, and the winners are.................. 1. Colesgrandpaw.................47.00 (2 auctions) 2. Rockhound.......................25.00 3. Relic...............................20.00 You can make you donation to partin_guy@yahoo.com or message me for my addy if you wish to pay by snail mail. (partin_guy) there is an underscore between partin & guy Thanks for your support!!!!!! Lewis
  15. The auctions that are currently running to benefit St. Jude Childlren's Hospital will be ending tomorrow. Some of the bids are stupid low, get you bid in now. Remember this is for the Kids at St. Jude.
  16. I have posted 4 new auctions in the Classified/St. Jude Auctions. St. Jude Auctions - VentureRider Classifieds
  17. Auctions 1-4 will be ending tomorrow, (Fri.) evening. Get your bids in. More auctions will be posted if you miss out on these..........
  18. I have posted 2 more auctions for St. Jude. St. Jude Fundraisers - VentureRider.Org
  19. The auctions are posted and I still have some items to auction to raise more funds for the kids at St. Jude. There are Vogel & St. Jude t-shirts, patches, show your support bracelets, and whatever I can dig up that some may find a need or want for. They are posted in the St. Jude Auction section that Don has set up to replace the classified section. The auctions will last 1 week, and I will accept paypal and personal checks. Hopefully we will be able to outdo the NARR in the fundraising challenge, we have a good start with what was raised at Vogel. Remember the St. Jude/Mean Dog Memorial Ride will take place on Oct. 1, 2011. Below is the link to the St. Jude Auction section. St. Jude Fundraisers - VentureRider.Org
  20. In order to keep the auction thread where everyone can see it and not have to hunt for it, you can now find it in the sticky section at the top of the page. You can access the auctions from there. Thanks to everyone who has bidded and will bid. As soon as these auctions end I will be putting more up, there are plenty of items left, and I will shorten the time span as I think 15 days is a little long, so they will be 7 days long in the future. Thanks again, and dont forget to check out Squidley's "Weighing In For St. Jude"................ The time has come to start the auction for the St. Jude, hats, t-shirts, pins, and license plate holders. These listings will last for 15 days. High bidder at the end of the auction will win their item. I have many more of these items to post up for auction, so dont dispair if you dont win this one, there will be other put up as soon as these are over. I have attached pics here of all the items.....the pin is identical to the logo on the t-shirt (I could not get a good closeup of the pin, that is the reason it looks like the tshirt.) You can follow this link right to the auction items.....Happy Bidding......... St. Jude Auctions
  21. The new auctions are up for Crusin for St. Jude T- shirts. Follow the banner at the top of the page or click on the link below, or go to the classifieds for St. Jude Auctions. .St. Jude Auctions - VentureRider Classifieds
  22. The winners of this round of St. Jude auctions are; Cap'n Eddie B2Mom Short-Haul------3 Auctions won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone who bid to help support the Kids at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.:clap2:
  23. Here are the high bidders, I will send pm's with amounts and payment info tomorrow. Midnite........2 auctions Short Haul Bongobobny Big Tom Thanks for your support of St. Jude.
  24. Here is a list of the winners of the St. Jude Benefit Auctions. 1. Big Tom............................$31.51 2. Coles grandpaw (2 auctions).....$58.00 3. Squidley............................$31.00 4. 515Rod.............................$31.00 :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: I will be posting more auctions for more shirts in a few days. Thanks to everyone who bid on all the auctions........the kids at St. Jude are the real winners in this. You can make your payment via PayPal. Please mark you payment as a donation, that way PP will not deduct any fees from the payments. Also be sure to include you shipping address and shirt size when paying. My paypal addy is partin_guy@yahoo.com
  25. Well the new year is here and its time to start our fundraising for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. So I will be posting some up very soon. These are really nice shirts if you went to St. Jude last year you saw one of our guides wearing it. Has flames on the front of it.......... [ATTACH]53610[/ATTACH] To bid on the shirts go to classified's and click on the St. Jude Auctions. St. Jude Auctions