Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

1. We are supposed to get 6 inches of that white stuff overnight.
  2. Hope every one has a special day with family and friends. It has been a frog strangler here today. Must have gotten 4 to 5" inches of rain. More coming. Ride safe. Arrive alive!
  3. There was some discussion in another thread about making the Goldwing more comfortable from a wind buffeting standpoint and I thought it would be beneficial to break it out into dedicated thread. It was suggested to change the windshield to a taller and wider windshield like the F4 Customs +4 (4 inches taller than stock) and to also install air wings under the mirrors. I've looked at the F4 web site and there are conflicting statements on that site regarding maintaining adjustability with the taller and wider shield. Does anyone know if there is any adjustability with the +4 shield. It probably doesn't matter to me because I would be looking through it anyway. Another shield option I am considering is the Clearview shield. The F4 shield is nearly $400. Clearview offers shields that are 3 inches wider and up to 5 inches taller and they state that the adjustability is maintained. They are priced at about $220. Would they work as well as the F4+4? Any other suggestions? Dennis
  4. BIG TOM

s****

During this holiday season I have to work 2 days.........tomorrow and Friday...... Weather forecast for tonight and tomorrow..........12 to 15 inches of snow tonight with an additional 1 to 3 tomorrow.................. I HATE S***......
  5. Ok got my bike today and radiator is not busted but looks like footpeg was driven into thermostat housing. I think its the thermostat housing its a plastic tube with a 90 about 4 or 5 inches long.I am including photos is this a hard part to replace? Or does someone know the exact term for it so I can ask aroound. Thanks, Hamdavid
  6. Subject: Fwd: Diary of a Demented Snow Shoveler(from the Psyc Ward of the Saint John Regional Hospital). December 8 6:00 PM It started to snow. The first snow of the season and the wife and I took our cocktails and sat for hours by the window watching the huge soft flakes drift down from heaven. It looked like a Grandma Moses print. So romantic we felt like newlyweds again. I love snow! December 9 We woke to a beautiful blanket of crystal white snow covering every inch of the landscape. What a fantastic sight! Can there be a more lovely place in the whole world? Moving here was the best idea I've ever had! Shoveled for the first time in years and felt like a boy again. I did both our driveway and the sidewalks. This afternoon the snowplow came along and covered up the sidewalks and closed in the driveway, so I got to shovel again. What a perfect life! December 12 The sun has melted all our lovely snow. Such a disappointment! My neighbor tells me not to worry - we'll definitely have a white Christmas. No snow on Christmas would be awful! Bob says we'll have so much snow by the end of winter, that I'll never want to see snow again. I don't think that's possible. Bob is such a nice man, I'm glad he's our neighbor. December 14 Snow, lovely snow! 8 inches last night. The temperature dropped to -20. The cold makes everything sparkle so. The wind took my breath away, but I warmed up by shoveling the driveway and sidewalks. This is the life! The snowplow came back this afternoon and buried everything again. I didn't realize I would have to do quite this much shoveling, but I'll certainly get back in shape this way. I wish I wouldn't huff and puff so. December 15 20 inches forecast. Sold my van and bought a 4x4 Blazer. Bought snow tires for the wife's car and 2 extra shovels. Stocked the freezer. The wife wants a wood stove in case the electricity goes out. I think that's silly. We aren't in Alaska, after all. December 16 Ice storm this morning. Fell on my ass on the ice in the driveway putting down salt. Hurt like hell. The wife laughed for an hour, which I think was very cruel. December 17 Still way below freezing. Roads are too icy to go anywhere. Electricity was off for 5 hours. I had to pile the blankets on to stay warm. Nothing to do but stare at the wife and try not to irritate her. Guess I should've bought a wood stove, but won't admit it to her. God I hate it when she's right . I can't believe I'm freezing to death in my own living room. December 20 Electricity is back on, but had another 14 inches of the damn stuff last night. More shoveling! Took all day. The damn snowplow came by twice. Tried to find a neighbor kid to shovel, but they said they're too busy playing hockey. I think they're lying. Called the only hardware store around to see about buying a snow blower and they're out. Might have another shipment in March. I think they're lying. Bob says I have to shovel or the city will have it done and bill me. I think he's lying. December 22 Bob was right about a white Christmas because 13 more inches of the white **** fell today, and it's so cold, it probably won't melt till August. Took me 45 minutes to get all dressed up to go out to shovel and then I had to piss. By the time I got undressed, pissed and dressed again, I was too tired to shovel. Tried to hire Bob who has a plow on his truck for the rest of the winter, but he says he's too busy. I think the ******* is lying. December 23 Only 2 inches of snow today. And it warmed up to 0. The wife wanted me to decorate the front of the house this morning. What is she, nuts?!! Why didn't she tell me to do that a month ago? She says she did but I think she's lying. December 24 6 inches - Snow packed so hard by snowplow, I broke the shovel. Thought I was having a heart attack. If I ever catch the son of a ***** who drives that snow plow, I'll drag him through the snow by his balls and beat him to death with my broken shovel. I know he hides around the corner and waits for me to finish shoveling and then he comes down the street at a 100 miles an hour and throws snow all over where I've just been! Tonight the wife wanted me to sing Christmas Carols with her and open our presents, but I was too busy watching for the d*** snowplow. December 25 Merry f---ing Christmas! 20 more inches of the damn slop tonight - snowed in. The idea of shoveling makes my blood boil. God, I hate the snow! Then the snowplow driver came by asking for a donation and I hit him over the head with my shovel. The wife says I have a bad attitude. I think she's a fricking idiot. If I have to watch "It's A Wonderful Life" one more time, I'm going to stuff her into the microwave. December 26 Still snowed in. Why the hell did I ever move here? It was all HER idea. She's really getting on my nerves. December 27 Temperature dropped t o -30 and the pipes froze; plumber came after 14 hours of waiting for him, he only charged me $1,400 to replace all my pipes. December 28 Warmed up to above -20. Still snowed in. The ***** is driving me crazy!!! December 29 10 more inches. Bob says I have to shovel the roof or it could cave in. That's the silliest thing I ever heard. How dumb does he think I am? December 30 Roof caved in. I beat up the snow plow driver and now he is suing me for a million dollars, not only for the beating I gave him, but also for trying to shove the broken snow shovel up his ass. The wife went home to her mother. Nine more inches predicted. December 31 I set fire to what's left of the house. No more shoveling. January 8 Feel so good. I just love those little white pills they keep giving me. Why am I tied to the bed? :banana: :banana:
  7. any good home remedys to get rid of them from under my siding.....the can spray cant get to them...tried powered seven .....that has slowed them down some. Now I found a new nest under my siding in my dogs pen about 6 inches off the ground.no wonder why the dog doesn't want to go outside....... cant burn them out......DONT WANT TO PEEK UNDER THERE TO SEE WHERE THERE GETTING IN...help !!!!!!!
  8. Planning on building a Harbor Freight, flat bed, trailer this weekend. Have to be at work Sunday go going to use the shop space and welder to put it together. For tongue length...1.5 time the axle length right? So if the width is 40 inches, tongue must be 60 inches. Now is that 60 inches out from the axle or 60 inches out from the front of the bed? Going to install the HF LED kit mentioned on here. Ordered a dog box from the diamond deluxe place. They had a special on a leftover trailer from previous order (damn near 50% off) but strange dimenstions, but I think I can make it work. The way I will mount it, it's 72" long, so will overhang the 48" trailer bed, will be to hang 8 inches off the back and weld angle iron to frame it in (extend the bed) and figure the 16" will be out front where the cooler should go (give a little more tongue weight). This sound about right? The width of the box is 24 inches, with the bed only 40"....so I would love to put the box over to 1 side and use the rest for storage...but I think I need to leave it centered so it pulls better, right? This only gives me 8" on each side for bed...not ideal but can make it work....Was just going to cover the open bed areas with the lightest gauge diamond aluminum I can find...to match the box. Initially the box was going to be temporary, only for the trips where I'd take the 2 dogs...but now thinking I'll leave it on and use for (mostly) waterproof storage on camping runs. Should be able to fit the tent, chairs, mattress etc on each side in the 8 inch areas. I've read numerous posts about how to adjust wheel bearings and trailer wiring...so hopefully good-to-go there.
  9. I've read some old posts about this subject but wonder if there is something newer I've missed. To use my brake pedal, I have to raise my foot up off the footboard which does not provide much control of the brake pressure being applied. This is because the pedal is too far back. I'd like to be able to keep my heel on the board and the only solution I see is to lengthen the pedal three or four inches. Anyone out there have a different solution?
  10. Per the attached picture what is your handle bar spacing distance. That is at near the top which is the widest distance between handle bar opening around the nut that keeps the handle bar on. . Is it 11 3/8; or 12 1/8; or 13 1/8 inches. There can be other settings but I think these 3 are the most common. Working on a slight different design that will accomodiate various settings. Thanks.
  11. If you would like to response please read my posting throughly to understand each fact and statement. I'm very interested in your expert opinions and experiences. I've now had my progressive for about 500 miles and I really like them in the twisties and on nice smooth roads. However the slight bumps are beginning to annoy me. And I have nothing to say good about bigger bumps. These were purchased New from Sky_Doc_17 for a 91 VR. The old oil were drained for over 24 hours out the drain plug. I put the tight coils in first. I have no spacer except the OEM washer to center the springs in the forks to prevent the springs from rubbing against the inner forks. I have Zero front air pressure. I'm weigh in at about 175 lbs. The forks were completely compressed using a floor jack. I experiented from 5.5 inches of oil to 9.5 inches of oil from the top of the forks. Just a very slight improvement if any at the current 9.5 inches. I was told that even at 10 inches that is in all respect safe for all internal fork and spring components. It was recommendated 20 wt. I was also told that the oil wt does not have any relationship to when the forks are compressed but only on the decompression or expanding of the forks. The 20 wt slows the decompression action a bit more than the 15 wt and that difference are felt in high speed racing conditions when every little difference counts. So the 20 wt should really be a more smoother ride. So if you use an oil with less than 20 wt, I'd appreciate your response only if you have actually experimented with different weight fork oil. Otherwise to say that you prefer the 10 or 15 wt oil and have only used that wt oil doesn't help with the evaluation. I've read just about all the threads on progressive springs and seem like most riders weighing in at 250 plus like the springs all around performance. Now when my wife and I ride we weigh in at about 305 lbs and I really feel very little difference and that maybe becase the additional weight is mostly on the rear shocks. I've read one posting that it took a couple of 1000 miles to break in the springs. Is there something that I may have left out? If not then is there anything else I can do, besides gain about 100 PLus lbs for my 5' 8" stature? Oh one more item. I have Sky_Doc_17 replacement cover for removing the anti dive unit. Oh another item. I did try different tire pressure frmo 35 lbs to 42 lbs. Not much difference. I prefer to use manfacture recommended tire pressure than running it lower.
  12. The manufacturing process will begin next week, so you can still order. For sample pricing of a 7 in wide patch is $10.00 including shipping. The group order will be much less per patch. See attachment. There is new size that was requested 14 in wide. Anyone want to be included for a 14 in patch or any other size for the size is not an issue in the computer age we live in. Just Specify the size in # inches and 1/4 inches.
  13. Thanx to the help of several venturerider members and the delphi motorcycle trailer forum, I am in the final stages of my single wheel trailer build. The trailer consists of a plastic Delta Truck Toolbox bolted onto a Milwaukee hand truck with 250# rated torsion axle and 8" wheel. It weighs approximately 90# (empty) and is 100 inches in total length (hitch to end of fender). I expect when fully loaded with my expected cargo, it will weigh somewhere in the neighborhood of 160-180#. The total trailer height is approx. 34 inches and the width is 20 inches, so it tucks neatly behind the bike. I have given it several test rides and it pulls effortlessly and tracks as advertised with the bike. Recently I read the following post on delphi forum: "With all the folks that seem to be building or thinking about building 1 wheel trailers, something came to mind that I thought I would mention for those to give some thought to. If you are going to tow a 1 wheel please make sure your hitch is up to the task. A 1 wheel will inpart forces on the hitch that a 2 wheel does not. Please make sure your hitch choice can handle the twist forces that a 1 wheel applys to the hitch. Most hitches I have seen are made to pull a 2 wheel and may not work safely with a 1 wheel the way they come. Now some may be fine and others may need to be modified a bit to make them safe." I have a Venturedad hitch on my 2000 RSV and after each test ride it appeared to remain straight and secure upon visual inspection. My question to those who have experience pulling single wheels or those with other inside info., is this hitch up to task of pulling a single wheel trailer or what modification may be needed to make it so. My limited knowledge says I am OK, however, I would like the opinions of others with more experience and knowledge on the subject. Thanx, Jerry
  14. Okay.. as most know I just finished the overhaul of my front forks including the installation of Progressives ( man, are they worth it !!) . I had a question about the fork oil and from what I was told there was 2 ways to determine the "amount" of oil. First was the amount of 409cc's or 13 1/2 oz. The second, was 5 1/2 -inches from the top. The 5 1/2 inches was what most threads stated and what the instructions stated. That is what I installed the oil to. It was way more than 409cc's. Now, yesterday we installed Progressives in my friend's 83. We measured and installed 409cc's in each tube. They were not even, even close to even. So we pumped the lowers and then remeasured and the levels were even but not to 5 1/2 inches, more like 6 1/2+ inches below the top. Now, we read the manual, the threads, the Progressive instructions, and all though they all state to "pump the lowers to extract the old fluid, none state to pump the air out to measure the new fluid. It was obvious that when we installed his oil, air bubbles must have affected the 5 1/2 inch reading and leveled it out after pumping the air out. None of the info we could read, stated what the level from the top should be once they are "pumped" For example, if you just wanted to check you levels of existing oil, to what level should the oil be at from the top ?? It seems that there should be a level statement as to before pumping and after. I had the same issue of non level measurements when I poured in my oil before pumping the lowers. It probably took about 15 + oz to level mine out to 5 1/2 inches below. We left his at 6 1/2 inches below with the original 409cc's. So what am I missing here ?
  15. I have a Great Pyrenees service dog that must be with me at all times. The dog is large to huge. is 5 ft.9 inches when standing on her rear feet. weighs in a little over a hundred pounds. she stands at 36 inches floor to top of her head. I need a trailer pull behind my Royal Star Venture MM edition that will accomodate the dog. She is a diabetic seizure alert dog. I have a Bushtec Turbo with the zippered hangup bag, spare tire tube and wheel, updated suspension, trailer travel cover, ice chest with cover, trailer bra, all lights l.e.d. rear light bar with peterson lights, fully carpeted inside. Color is polar white, I am seeking something of equal value. Located in Tulsa OK 9187200395
  16. How much hacking is required to bring the floor boards to just behind the lower faring? \i've got 2 inches to bring back to fit. Just cut it down and weather strip the back end? Any ideas would be great
  17. As "Brown Sugar and I were playing with some twisties today I was paying attention to the shifting. This has been going on for a while but is getting harder and harder. Holding a rule against the end of the ball on the handle it has more than 1&1/2 inches of play before you start to feel pressure when you squeeze it. Time for the push rod and bushing?? I bled it out last fall. All new fluid. Hope its not the slace cylinder.
  18. I wonder if there is a slightly lower windshield than stock for my 07 venture, oem or otherwise. I think I would like it to be a couple of inches lower. Have considered cutting it down but it is quite scratched up anyway. Any advice??
  19. My searching ability must really be lacking because I usually have a hard time finding past threads, etc on here when I try to search for a specific topic. Anyway, is there a write up or instructions on removing the inner faring? I have split mine many times, but I need to be able to move the inner faring forward a couple of inches to install new handlebar risers. I've got one that the threads are almost stripped out and I want to replace that sucker ASAP. As always, I really appreciate any help I can get.
  20. Can the handle bars on an 89 VR be moved closer. Closer meaning so the grips are brought closer together so my arms are not so far appart. Maybe 2 inches for each side. If that can be done, then can the bars be moved higher. Higher meaning so the grips are raised some. Because by bring the grips in a couple inches the grips I think drops some, so need to compensate by raising the grip position. I'm not wanting to do any extreme adjustments. This would allow me to sit back a little more onto my backrest which is already at its most forward position. Lastly what type of slow extremely speed handleing or manuvering balance might I encounter if the adjustments are possible. I'm only about 170lb, 5' 8" and so I can't man handle the VR.
  21. Well, Karen and I have known for some time now! Karen's daughter Missy had a big baby boy this morning. 8 pounds, 15 ounces and 20.5 inches long. So, we be grandparents again. Here's Jackston... http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6b54019-d356-fadf.jpg http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6b54019-d374-4bf0.jpg Later, Scooter Bob
  22. my roadking pipes set 3 inches off the ground at rear of bike. my friend who just bought a 2005 like mine sets 6 inches off groung at same point. under the bikes look the same. how do you know if you have a lowering kit installed? bottom of my pipes are flatten , know why now. the guy i bought it from put every oem chrome part made on it and said he wanted it to look like a HD. so he bought one findly and i got the venture ,decked out and looking good. did he put a lowering kit on also. ? help someone and tell me what to look for. thanks
  23. I read this and thought of members in the Upper Regions this year! MIKE aka Uturn ******************************************************************* DIARY OF A SNOW SHOVELER December 8 - 6:00 PM It started to snow. The first snow of the season and the wife and I took our cocktails and sat for hours by the window watching the huge soft flakes drift down from heaven. It looked like a Grandma Moses Print. So romantic we felt like newlyweds again. I love snow! December 9 We woke to a beautiful blanket of crystal white snow covering every inch of the landscape. What a fantastic sight! Can there be a more lovely place in the whole world? Moving here was the best idea I've ever had! Shovelled for the first time in years and felt like a boy again. I did both our driveway and the sidewalks. This afternoon the snowplough came along and covered up the sidewalks and closed in the driveway, so I got to shovel again. What a perfect life! December 12 The sun has melted all our lovely snow.. Such a disappointment! My neighbour tells me not to worry- we'll definitely have a white Christmas. No snow on Christmas would be awful! Bob says we'll have so much snow by the end of winter, that I'll never want to see snow again. I don't think that's possible. Bob is such a nice man, I'm glad he's our neighbour. December 14 Snow, lovely snow! 8 inches last night. The temperature dropped to -20. The cold makes everything sparkle so. The wind took my breath away, but I warmed up by shovelling the driveway and sidewalks. This is the life! The snowplough came back this afternoon and buried everything again. I didn't realize I would have to do quite this much shovelling, but I'll certainly get back in shape this way. I wish I wouldn't huff and puff so. December 15 20 inches forecast. Sold my van and bought a 4x4 Blazer. Bought snow tires for the wife's car and 2 extra shovels. Stocked the freezer. The wife wants a wood stove in case the electricity goes out. I think that's silly. We aren't in Alaska , after all. December 16 Ice storm this morning. Fell on my ass on the ice in the driveway putting down salt. Hurt like hell. The wife laughed for an hour, which I think was very cruel. December 17 Still way below freezing. Roads are too icy to go anywhere. Electricity was off for 5 hours. I had to pile the blankets on to stay warm. Nothing to do but stare at the wife and try not to irritate her. Guess I should've bought a wood stove, but won't admit it to her. God I hate it when she's right. I can't believe I'm freezing to death in my own living room. December 20 Electricity's back on, but had another 14 inches of the damn stuff last night. More shovelling! Took all day. The dam snowplough came by twice. Tried to find a neighbour kid to shovel, but they said they're too busy playing hockey. I think they're lying. Called the only hardware store around to see about buying a snow blower and they're out. Might have another shipment in March. I think they're lying. Bob says I have to shovel or the city will have it done and bill me. I think he's lying. December 22 Bob was right about a white Christmas because 13 more inches of the white crap fell today, and it's so cold, it probably won't melt till August. Took me 45 minutes to get all dressed up to go out to shovel and then I had to pee. By the time I got undressed, peed and dressed again, I was too tired to shovel. Tried to hire Bob who has a plough on his truck for the rest of the winter, but he says he's too busy. I think the butthole is lying. December 23 Only 2 inches of snow today. And it warmed up to 0. The wife wanted me to decorate the front of the house this morning. What is she, nuts?!! Why didn't she tell me to do that a month ago? She says she did but I think she's lying. December 24 6 inches - Snow packed so hard by snowplough, I broke the shovel. Thought I was having a heart attack. If I ever catch the son of a ***** who drives that snow plough, I'll drag him through the snow by his balls and beat him to death with my broken shovel. I know he hides around the corner and waits for me to finish shovelling and then he comes down the street at a 100 miles an hour and throws snow all over where I've just been! Tonight the wife wanted me to sing Christmas carols with her and open our presents, but I was too busy watching for the damn snowplough. December 25 Merry fricking Christmas! 20 more inches of the damn slop tonight - Snowed in. The idea of shovelling makes my blood boil. God, I hate the snow! Then the snowplough driver came by asking for a donation and I hit him over the head with my shovel. The wife says I have a bad attitude. I think she's a fricking idiot. If I have to watch "It's A Wonderful Life" one more time, I'm going to stuff her into the microwave. December 26 Still snowed in. Why the hell did I ever move here? It was all HER idea. She's really getting on my nerves. December 27 Temperature dropped to -30 and the pipes froze; plumber came after 14 hours of waiting for him, he only charged me $1,400 to replace all my pipes. December 28 Warmed up to above -20. Still snowed in. My WIFE is driving me crazy!!! December 29 10 more inches. Bob says I have to shovel the roof or it could cave in. That's the silliest thing I ever heard. How dumb does he think I am? December 30 Roof caved in. I beat up the snow plough driver, and now he is suing me for a million dollars, not only the beating I gave him, but also for trying to shove the broken snow shovel up his BUTT. The wife went home to her mother. Nine more inches predicted. December 31 I set fire to what's left of the house. No more shovelling. January 8 Feel so good. I just love those little white pills they keep giving me. Why am I tied to the bed?
  24. Is winter about over yet? I am getting tired of this crap. We have had over 40 inches of snow so far, and odds are we are gonna get quite a bit more. Had 6 inches yesterday, and wind is gonna pick up later today. To top it off temperature is supposed to dip to a balmy -33 below tonight, with windchills reaching -50 (insert expletive here)! I really like winter, but enough is enough......
  25. This is going to be a 3.5 ft trailer By 7 ft long By 45 inches tall 2 axles with 10inch tires. over all weight, 225 Lbs. I'm in the planing stage