Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 14 results

1. THINGS I LEARNED LIVING IN THE SOUTH A possum is a flat animal that sleeps in the middle of the road. There are 5,000 types of snakes and 4,998 of them live in the South. There are 10,000 types of spiders. All 10,000 of them live in the South, plus a couple no one's seen before. If it grows, it'll stick ya. If it crawls, it'll bite cha. Onced and Twiced are words. It is not a shopping cart, it is a buggy! Jawl-P? means, Did you all go to the bathroom? People actually grow,eat and like okra. Fixinto is one word. It means I'm going to do that. There is no such thing as lunch. There is only dinner and then there's supper. Iced tea is appropriate for all meals and you start drinking it when you're two. We do like a little tea with our sugar. It is referred to as the Wine of the South. Backwards and forwards means I know everything about you. The word jeet is actually a question meaning, 'Did you eat?' You don't have to wear a watch, because it doesn't matter what time it is, you work until you're done or it's too dark to see. You don't PUSH buttons, you MASH em. Ya'll is singular. All ya'll is plural. All the festivals across the state are named after a fruit, vegetable, grain, insect, or animal. You carry jumper cables in your car - for your OWN car. You only own five spices: salt, pepper, mustard, Tabasco and ketchup. The local papers cover national and international news on one page, but require 6 pages for local high school sports, the motor sports, and gossip. Everyone you meet is a Honey, Sugar, Miss(first name) or Mr.(first name) You think that the first day of deer season is a national holiday. You know what a hissy fit is.. Fried catfish is the other white meat. We don't need no dang Driver's Ed. If our mama says we can drive, we can drive!!! You understand these jokes and forward them to your Southern friends and those who just wish they were from the SOUTH.
  2. Fun video, not my cup of tea but funny!
  3. http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110727/edgewalk-cn-tower-110727/20110727?hub=TorontoNewHome Watch the video
  4. Got 3 of my biggest problems out of the way preparing for Vogel. The t-shirts are ordered, the patches are ordered, and Saturday's meal is ordered. If you're interested here is the menu for the Saturday meal. It is being catered by Shane's Rib Shack. Pulled Pork, Potato Salad, Brunswick Stew, Buns for sandwiches, sweet tea, unsweetened tea, lemonade, and for desert, Apple cobbler, Peach Cobbler, and Banana pudding. :banana: The only contact I still have to make is to contact the rafting co. and see what kind of group rate we can get. Thats all for now, still waiting on some of the giveaways to arrive, hope they get here on time.
  5. I sold my '07 RSV today and promptly bought another Valkyrie. I guess the Royal Stars just aren't my cup of tea. I'll still be in and out of the forum to keep tabs on all of you.
  6. Another great moment in America. Enjoy. Hot Video: Marine Stuns Crowd at Tea Party | The FOX Nation www.thefoxnation.com Patricia:usa:
  7. Since I was introduced to the Frech Press mug last year at Cody (Thanks Irv) I have returned to drinking Tea rather than coffee. SO, was wondering how many other tea drinkers we have here. And if anyone has a recommendation for specialty teas that they enjoy. I recently came across a Moroccan Mint that is really enjoyable.
  8. A woman goes to the Doctor, beaten black and blue. The doctor asks "What happened?" The woman says "Doctor I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp. The Doctor says "I have a good cure for that. When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of sweet tea and start swishing it in your mouth. Just swish and swish but don't swallow until he goes to bed and is asleep Two weeks later the woman comes back to the Doctor looking fresh and reborn. The woman says "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I swished with sweet tea. I swished and swished, and he didn't touch me! How does the tea do that?" The Doctor says "The tea does nothing at all, it's keeping your mouth shut that does the trick."
  9. Well, I was making the left turn around the Capitol in Raleigh, NC at todays Tea Party event and had to stop just into the turn because of a hole in the pavement. My buddy hit the right rear saddle bag and boy did it bust into peices. I have a 2004 Venture, pearl white..........does anyone have or know of a right rear saddle bag they want to get rid of?
  10. Yesterday I went for a 200 foot ride. I still have the cast on my leg. Would you believe my wife ask me to move the bike out of the shop so she could get the lawnmower out so she could cut grass!!! That took a lot of nerve to ask that off me. So I sat there ,drank my tea, and watched her cut the grass. Didn't cut all of it, so I asked her to get me another glass of tea. I would what went wrong? I sure have a great wife!!!! tew47:clap2:
  11. Riding through the canadian rockies my bike is working ok, stopped at timmy's in Canmore Alberta eating macroon cookies and large steep tea. What a nice day to go ridding!! So where do you stop for Cookies?
  12. The t shirts are here, the patches are here, got plenty of door prizes on hand, with more coming with members, the food for Saturday evening meal is ordered, Shane's Rib Shack, is catering this event, on the menu is Pulled Pork, BBQ Chicken, Brunswick Stew, Green Beans, bread, Peach Cobbler, Sweet Tea, Unsweet Tea, and Lemonade. Cant wait to sink my teeth into this meal, be especially good since we dont have to do the cooking. Now on another note, if you want adult beverages, you will have to bring your own as Vogel is in a dry county. Looking forward to seeing new and old faces alike, just hope the weather co-operates with us.
  13. I have made my decision as to what we are going to serve for our Saturday Banquet at Vogel. This year I am letting someone else bring all the food and do all the cooking, so I will have more free time to spend with everyone else. We will be having Shane's BBQ. They have excellent BBQ and Brunwick stew, theirs is one of my favorites. The menu will consist of: Pulled Pork BBQ Chicken Brunswick Stew 1 other side dish, to be choosen from a list.** (Suggestions welcome) Peach Cobbler Unsweetened Tea Sweet Tea Lemonade Please if you havent registered, it would help greatly in determining how many I have to order for, if you are undecided, at least go to the poll in the poll section and indicate how many of you will be coming. This will insure that everyone gets enough to eat. I would rather have a little too much than not enough.
  14. cliffno350

lemons

http://by124w.bay124.mail.live.com/mail/ReadMessageLight.aspx?Action=ScanAttachment&AllowUnsafeContentOverride=False&AttachmentIndex=0&AttachmentDepth=0&FolderID=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001&InboxSortAscending=False&InboxSortBy=Date&IsMessageSafe=True&MessageCodePage=20127&ReadMessageId=205b7e88-f7de-4d0f-817f-b534c7b12898&n=765958555 My wife sent me this and i dont think I will have lemons in my water or tea any more.