Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

1. Just a heads up for anyone who might be interested in buying saddlebag liners. I ordered and paid for full set from TLC Products in June..They have gone bust..no reply to emails ..phone disconnected....paypal cant contact them...Im out $90...DO NOT BUY
  2. Does ANYBODY know who has the trailer Aussie Annie used in N. America last year when she dropped it off in the state of Washington??? IH Truck Guy is in Seattle right now ready to get it IF we can figure out where it is..... You can reply here or call me on my cell at 317-370-0139 THANKS!!
  3. ...or am I just seeing things when I go to click on one of the "post reply" buttons!?
  4. Hello It has been awhile since I've been here but I have a problem! My 01 RSV has no horn working. I installed a stebel horn last year and it has been working fine today I noticed I had no horn. Anyone that can help please reply. Thanks
  5. I'd like to talk to a plumber about my water leak. Any takers. If you reply I'll look up your phone in your profile. Thanks
  6. Any chance of having the "quick reply" option I've often seen on sites like these at the bottom of every thread so I don't have to click "reply" at the end of a thread in order to reply? Just makes life much easier and I really use it a ton if it's available.
  7. does anyone know if Allen and Patti are on vacation or closed for some reason? i have e-mailed and left phone message and no reply? they are always great to deal with, i sure hope they are just goofing off.:confused24:mike
  8. Venture07 has mufflers for sale and I've tried to contact him but received no reply. Does anyone know if he's still around?
  9. A man is at work one day when he notices that one of his co-workers is wearing an earring. He knows the co-worker to be a regular, conservative fellow, and so he’s curious about this sudden change in “fashion sense.” The man walks up to his friend and says, “I didn’t know you were into earrings.” “Don’t make a big deal, it’s only an earring,” was the sheepish reply. There’s silence for a few minutes, but curiosity prods and the next question is, “So, how long have you been wearing one?” “Ever since my wife found it in my truck.”
  10. Lone Eagle and I have had this email problem for several months now and haven't been able to figure out what causes it. I can send or forward emails to Vic, and he receives them just fine, but when he tries to reply using OUTLOOK..not Outlook Express.. the reply disappears into cyber space. He can go to his ISP email account and send me a copy email and I get it.. no problem. So it seems to be a problem somewhere between his local OUTLOOK program and his ISP, and it's a PITA. BTW all other email addresses go through fine. Does anyone know what might cause this?? I thought I might be on the 'bad guy' list, but he's checked that out, and I'm not. I use Outlook Express, and don't have a clue about Outlook controlls.
  11. OK When I logged in on my computer to the venturerider site using Firefox everything seems as it should be except that all I can do is read the posts/threads. It will not let me reply or start a new thread. What it is like is when you are not logged in and not a memberthe site appears that way. No reply Icon or New thread Icon. But now here is the what is really weird. I used my daughters laptop and signed in through Firefox and everything workes great. I also used my laptop and went through Internet Exployer and it works fine, Si I figured something was wrong so I did a restore to 2 days ago when I know all was correct. Yep you guessed it Still will not let me do anything but read when I log in through FireFox. I am stumped. Any help out there. Thanks Rick
  12. Rick Haywood 2000 RSV MM Limited Editi Supporting Member Join Date: Aug 2010 Location: Eureka, Illinois Help I am sorry to ask you but saw you were on line so figured you might be able to get this to the right person for me. I am logged on but can't post or reply to any posts. In fact the tabs to start a new thread are not there and the reply tab on the posts is also missing so all I can do is read. I check everything I could think of but no luck. I can't remember who the admin was so amybe you can help me out. Thanks so muck Rick Just got this PM from Rick, but I notice Freebird isn't online. Can anyone help out as I don't know diddlysquat about computers! Thanks Deb
  13. How many Ventureriders actually tried and why they didn't like the darkside? What front tire do you use? For informational purposes only. Not trying to start something. Please do not reply unless you have actually tried a car tire but didn't like the darkside? Thanks Joe
  14. In 2007 I bought a new RSV until this time I had'nt any problem. Recently I had a problem whith the fuel pump, it doesn't work anymore ! Could you please confirm Yamaha will honour the 5 years warranty? I'll await your reply as soon as possible before ordering new part at my own cost. Thank you for your time. At the same time, where could I find the entire specifications of this 5 years warranty?
  15. I thought I might might post this here in case someone owns one or knows someone who does. I'm looking for a 2006 Vento V-Thunder XL Touring motorcycle. Been doing the Nationwide craigslist search on google, etc. Ideally need a black 2006, another color may be ok, but it must have the hard bags, backrest, crash, bar and windshield. The only one I have found so far with all of these except the color is this one. http://joplin.craigslist.org/mcy/1975237746.html It is however, a little far from me. I can't get a reply from the guy on email, and if I start talking about shipping it that sends off the scam alert and some people just want a local deal. If I can ever get a reply from the guy and you live near near Joplin (Groveland), Oklahoma and can check that bike out, let me know. So if you have one, or know of one, Please PM me or call (number in profile) and I can give you all the details. Thank You, Derrek
  16. Was talking to Rocket today and he said that you might have a 1300 engine available? if you do please give me a call if you have Skipe . If not reply to my email in my profile. Thanks Michael R. in Calgary Skipe address is mrich12000..
  17. I posted a thread on harley tech talk. Somone on there by the name of Tsani in south new jersey replied." Gee yamaduck ain't kicked his butt yet? Another reply came from hotroadking and he evidently comes on this site. He had all of the post we have made here on the harley site. Very interesting.
  18. I was eyeballing the bike listings on Craigslist here in Omaha tonight and saw a post from yesterday for an '84 Venture Royale. Had a few pics and it was a match to my Blonde. Looked to be in pretty good shape. He stated it ran great but had a few minor issues. There was no asking price......just make a offer. Dang. Wrote him an e-mail to set up a meeting. Got an answer about a hour later that it was sold. Well I'm not surprised. It did look pretty good. So I wrote him back and thanked him for the reply and sent him a pic of my '84 and wished I could have seen his. Got a reply to that in another half hour. He says "I still have this one." (see pic) So it seems again that nobody can have just one Venture! LOL! We been exchanging e-mails all evening and are going to get together for a ride in the next week or so. I invited him to check out the site so maybe will drop in and check us out.
  19. I recently posted a querie about a ignition condition I have on a 1985 XVZ12D Venture Royale. I have since concluded that it is the TCI Module that has failed. Therefore, I am in need of one. Is there anyone that may have a known good used one, or maybe an aftermarket or new one for sale? Please reply, pm or email if you might have something that would work... Any help would would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  20. I am trying to reply to a thread w/ a quote and it tells me my message has to be at least 3 characters long. I have about 3 sentences in length.
  21. Home computer running XP serv pack3, 3g ram, when I type anything like a reply to an email or a reply on a thread my actual letter posting lags behind my keystrokes by several seconds. I'm not a fast 3 fingered typist, maybe 10wpm, at best. McAfaee and Lavasoft find nothing amiss or extra. If I reboot it does not do it as badly for about 5 minutes. Any guess?
  22. Having seen McDonalds new ad with the minivan and the biker, I sent them an e-mail reminding them how bikers are very CHARITABLE when it comes to the "RONALD McDONALD HOUSE". They're reply was that they would check with the ad company. Has anyone else viewed this and what are your thoughts??
  23. Hi All, Have just purchased passenger floorboard mounts from nawarhorse in ebay store. They sent an email saying that shipping would be $US150--for two puny brackets:crying: I've sent an email requesting they use USPS which is cheaper, but have had no reply. Any advice on how I might get these bl***y brackets to Oz ?? HELP :bowdown: ______________________________________________________________________________ NEVER RIDE FASTER THAN YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL:2133:CAN FLY
  24. and I'm stopped at a light (in Melbourne, FL). Another scoot pulls up in the next lane. The guy looks me square in the eye and says "what an ugly bike"! Before I can reply, the light changes and he starts to pull away. That's when I notice the Star and Venture logo. :rotfl: What the.....??? Was that you????
  25. I posted this before and got a reply. but, the thread was deleted into cyber space. I want to hook up 4 way flashers on my 07 RSTD. I know it can be done. I don't know the part number of the flasher I need to buy. If the kind person that replyed before would reply again I'd appreciate it. I promise that I'll print it out this time. guns_usn_20