Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

1. Greetings... If you are just passing through, or staying in the area for a few days, Here's a list of some of the more OUT-OF-THE-WAY roads that you'll definately want to ride on. Some short, some long -- but all fun. If Your definition of fun is winding, twisty turns, 180 degree climbing and diving hairpins intermingled with long flat out straightaways. Once you've done the Tourist roads - The Grand Mesa, The CO Nat Monument, etc, You might want to check out these smaller shorter drives. So fire up Google maps in another tab, center on Grand Junction, and find these roads! The Debeque Cut-off, 45 1/2 rd: (about 20 miles) Runs from the I-70 Debeque exit (heading south) to hwy 65 near the town of Mesa. From there you can either go up over the Grand Mesa if you are headed further south like Delta or Montrose, or head back down to I-70 if you are headed to points west of Grand Junction. Normally clean, new pavement, lots of truck traffic during the day, but after rush minute, is usually deserted near sundown. You could also continue up Hwy 330 through Colbran then up to Vega Reservoir, or even explore the many back roads going up over or even around the Grand Mesa from there! Reeder Mesa Road: (about 20 miles) Runs from Hwy 50 in WhiteWater to Lands End then Kannah Creek rd which comes out further down Hwy 50 just before county line. A shorter very fun road, normally deserted, new pavement, very curvy climbing and diving hairpins, watch out for wild life, rocks and mud on the curves. This IS working ranch country! Hwy 141, WhiteWater to GateWay, AKA Unaweep Canyon: (about 35 Miles) Incredible Scenery, long sweeping banked curves, beware the wildlife! Some hours in the mornings and twilight, I have seen roaming gangs of deer and elk all over the road and fields. Not to mention the domesticated cattle and sheep! Lots of places to pull over and take pictures. Scattered ranches. Go to the Gateway Auto museum once you get there! Little Park Road: (about 20 miles or more depending) : Tourists that want to drive the Co Nat Monument usually go up Monument road off of broadway, pay $5 at the Government toll booth, and end up in Fruita after an hour of stop and go construction traffic. Not a lot of fun if your bike is over heating, dodging stupid tourist children and dogs running out in the road. Those of us who live here, know that telling the Government Toll Booth operator that you are heading up to Glade Park - saves you the $5, but the really adventurous bypass the toll booth altogether and go up Little Park Road to Glade Park. It begins with a long steep climb up to the 'Moon', a huge slickrock area that you can see from GJ, to DS road - The main road up on Glade Park. From there, you can turn left and head to the Glade Park store (the only one there!) for a cold beverage. From there you have a choice of 4 directions. Head east (left turn) to go to the fruita reservoirs in a 30 mile dirt road loop back to DS road, head south and explore the ranch country - You may even find "The Pot Holes" A local waterfall where we usually lose 2 or 3 drunks a year who think they are in Mexico cliff diving; Head West back to the Monument road, or north back down to GJ... East Orchard Mesa: (about 12 Miles) From 32 Rd & C 1/2 rd half way up the 32 rd bridge hill to 38 rd in Palisade. This is the 'Fun' shortcut if you are changing from I-70w to Hwy 50s. Directly off I-70w, take the 1st Palisade exit right out of Debeque canyon before you cross the river - then turn left again at the base of the Palisade bridge (hwy 6) up 38 rd. In other words - don't cross the river! It's definately NOT the fastest. It's a slow pleasent country drive through the fruit orchards and wineries. During August - you'll be lucky to make it in 3 hours with all the fruit stand stops and winery tastings! Short half mile straights with 90 degree turns that follows above the Colorado River through our most fruitful and bountiful. West Elk Loop: Hwy 92 from Hotchkiss to Blue Mesa Reservoir: (About 50 Miles) Then Hwy 50 to Gunnison, then Hwy 135 up through Crested Butte up to the Paonia State park Hwy 133 ( about 100 Miles) From there, you can either head west back to Hotchkiss, or Go east to Carbondale over the pass. Doing the entire West Elk loop from GJ is an entire day trip! Getting there is half the fun! The tourist cage traffic is almost non-existent with gas being so expensive - Lots of FREE camping areas, rest stops and some of the most incredible scenery you will ever see. The tourists head over to the Black Canyon of the Gunnison where they willingly PAY Government vacation tax - This road is basicly the NEXT Canyon over - sans tourists and taxes. If Winding mountain roads, steep passes, and little to none cage traffic, spiced up with snow covered mountains, steep deep dark canyons, breezing along a mountain creek, are your idea of Ideal motorcycle driving - You can't beat the West Elk Loop...
  2. guys/gals if you can make this ride it's a great ride for a GREAT cause!!! they come from 4 directions that join in at the children's home....lots of fun and lots of bikers.. Staging Places with Kickstands Up If you do not want to ride in a group just Join us at the home at NOON Amory, Mississippi--Wal-Mart--10:00 am Hamilton, Alabama --Exit 14 River Road Citgo--10:00 am Jasper, Alabama--Berean Christian Book Store--10:30 am Russellville, Tuscumbia and Florence Area Meet at Customized Cyclez 1110 Hwy 72 west Tuscumbia AL 8 am. Leave at 9 am Hwy 72 east to Hwy 43 turn right on Hwy 43 to Russellville. Arrive in Russellville AL. at 9:30 am Fred's,Old Food World parking lot 13150 Hwy 43 s Leave Russellville at 10:00 am for Haleyville AL. Hwy 43 s to Hwy 5. Be in Haleyville AL.10:30 am No stops. Natural Bridge at 10:40 am No stops turn right Hwy 278 go about 500 yds turn left on Hwy 13 to Eldridge Children`s Home by 11:30 am. Sulligent, Alabama--Piggly Wiggly Parking Lot--10:15 am Sumiton, Alabama--Alfa Ins./Wal-Mart--10:00 am Tuscaloosa, Alabama--Northport Civic Center--10:00 am Winfield/Guin, Alabama--Plaza BBQ Parking Lot--10:30 am http://www.alchaptertgwrra.org/page.asp?tab=19&category=66&page=175 http://www.echbenefit.com/
  3. I put new Dunlop Elite 3 tires on my 07 RSV recently and went to the 130/90 front instead of the stock 150/80. This is the first good ride I have taken with the thinner front tire. Rode to Hot Springs AR for a Rally. We rode HWY 7 which is a really nice rode and to Mount Magazine State Park which is the highest peak in Arkansa. On the way home took HWY 270 to Mena AR and then rode the Talihina Scenic Byway into Oklahoma and then back home to Texas. lots of good twisties and switchbacks on these rodes. I have ridden both Hwy 7 and the Talihina Scenic Byway before with the stock Elite 3 front tire. I could tell a huge difference in handling all the twisties on both of these roads. Did not feel like I was fighting the front end anymore and at times almost felt like I had added power steering. Could take the turns comfortable at higher speeds. Was very satisfied with the way it handles so far.
  4. Saturday I got to take a ride I've wanted to do for a while over Wolf Creek pass (Hwy 35 from Woodland to Hanna, UT). What a great ride and the colors are in the midst of changing. Just off of the Hwy is Mill Hollow Reservoir. Jan and I worked at a school education camp by the reservoir, when we met 33 years ago. The guy I was riding with asked if I had ever been up that road.....YES!!! Even though it was gravel road with washboards, we went the three miles up and back. What great memories. We have a painting of the lake from the same perspective as the attached picture. http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/utadventure/MillHollow_zpse74f96d1.jpg http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/utadventure/MillHollow2_zps1111a1dd.jpg
  5. Well, we did it! We made it back last night on our 11 day western bike trip. We left 2 Saturday's ago and headed west. Here is a quick recap of the route we took: Sat - Little Rock to Amarillo via I-40. (Hotter than blue blazes across Oklahoma, 103-104 degrees). Sun - Amarillo to Taos NM via Dumas Tx, Clayton NM, Cimarron NM, and Eagle Nest NM. Beautiful ride! Cimarron Canyon is a neat ride, and Taos is an interesting place to visit. Very old, and you better like adobe structures. Mon - Toas to Pagosa Springs, Co. First time on the trip to go up to 10000+ altitude. Northern NM is beautiful, and southern Colorado heading into Pagosa gave us a glimpse of the beauty that lied ahead. Tues - Pagosa Springs to Gunnison Co via Wolf Creek Pass and the Continental Divide, Salida Co.(Cool looking old town with the Arkansas River rapidly flowing through it. We wanted to see the headwaters of the Arkansas because we live in a town where the Arkansas river is a half mile wide with barges going up and down), Hwy 50 over Monarch Pass (11300 and Cont Divide again). Wed - Gunnison to Durango via Hwy 50 to Black Canyon of the Gunnison, to Montrose, then MILLION DOLLAR HWY to Ouray, Silverton, Durango. Hwy 50 was stunning! Black Canyon was unbelievable. Million Dollar Hwy was CRAAAAZZZZYYYY!!!! Thursday - Durango to Page, Az via Four Corners and Monument Valley. This route and the sites we stopped at was riding on another planet, or shall I say a number of different planets. Seemed like every time we went around a corner the terrain and scenery changed to some other worldly site. Gorgeous area. Really got a feeling of being WAY out in the middle of nowhere. Fri - Page to Sedona Az via Grand Canyon, Az. No words to describe! Went in the East Gate and worked our way around all the viewing points to the South Rim. Had to stop in the middle of the Hwy to wait for a HUGE elk to saunter across the road. Rode through light rain from Grand Canyon to Flagstaff. Made it into Sedona right before sunset. Sat - Sedona area. Spent all day in and around this area. Unique and very relaxing place. Rode up the mountain to Jerome, Az. Very cool old mining town with a great biker/artsy feeling. Great food and shops, and the view back to Cottonwood and Sedona is wonderful. Sun - Sedona to Tucumcari, NM via 89A and I-40. Perfect temperature, and the scenery was great considering it was an interstate highway. Had a great BBQ lunch in Albuquerque at Rudy's. Mon - Tucumcari to Ok City via I-40. Two words, BORING and WINDY! Fought the wind so much, by the time we got to Ok City I was ready to fall off the bike. LOL. Tues - Ok City to Home via I-40. Three words, GREEN, GREEN, GREEN! It had been so long since we had seen green grass and huge green trees, it made us realize how beautiful it is. Overall an unbelievable ride! My honey took 1197 pictures with the new camera I bought her for the trip. Not to mention we took several with our iPhones. I will post some of them whenever we get them loaded on the iMac. Red (my RSTD) was perfect. Never a glitch of an issue. Talked to hundreds of bikers and everyone was super nice and complementary of each others bikes. Had numerous people ask about what brand my bike is, and several wanted to know where I got the passenger armrests my wife enjoyed using. Boat loads of Harleys out there. I would say that a very close percentage estimate of brand of bikes we saw was 80% Harley, 15% Goldwing and BMW, and the other 5% was the rest us in the bike world. I know a lot of people buy Harley's because thats the dominate brand name and the image is what a lot of people go for, but after seeing SO MANY Harley's on this trip, I realize that these bikes can't just be about looks and image. They must be pretty good quality too for so many of them to be on these longe range rides fully packed and performing great. I think pretty much everybody makes a quality bike nowadays. I'm gonna figure out a way to have me a summer home in Colorado. LOL. BTW, the Helicoil job I did on my front fork held perfectly. P.S. I was so sad to read that Warrior passed away. I had never personally met him, but I had posted back and forth with him a couple times on the site. From what everyone that knew him has posted, he must've been an awesome guy, and what a great loss. My prayers are with his family.
  6. A buddy of mine told me if we decide to head west this week to be sure and ride the Million Dollar Hwy. I looked at pics of it on the net and........WHAT THE?!?! Is this road as edgy as it looks in the pics? Looks like I better get my britches sinched up for that one.
  7. Today as soon as I get off work, I'll be leaving on a trip to East Tennessee. My plan is to leave my home in Mansfield, Tn. at about 5:00 pm and ride to Cookville, where I'll spend the night. Then I'll get up early Thursday morning and continue up I-40 and exit at Kingston. I'll take Hwy. 304 to Hwy. 68 then I'll hit the Cherohala Skyway over to US-129 (the Dragon). From there I'll take the Foothills Pky. to Wears Valley Rd. to Pigeon Forge. It should be a good days ride. Then Friday I may ride over to the Wheels Thrrough Time Motorcycle Museum in Maggie Valley, NC. I'll be riding back home Saturday. I won't be able to ride my Venture because it really isn't quite ready for a long road trip yet, so I'll be riding my 1100 V-Star. The only thing that would make this trip better is if I had someone to ride with. My wife really isn't into riding yet and all my friends with bikes couldn't get off work. So I'll be going it alone. Hoping for a good safe trip.
  8. anyone know how hwy 212 outta belle fourche S.D. is in late may?? were doing a huge western swing next year and heard this hwy maybe closed sometimes. plan on taking 59 north off the 212. thanks
  9. Any Washington riders know of a unique restaurant experience in Ellensburg Wa. Looking for something that has a unique and interesting decor for conversation. Variety of food average or better, not interested in expensive foods but rather tasty. My wife and I are planning a day's ride this Sunday. Supposed to be mostly sunny. in the mids 60s. Starting out from Buckley, Wa To Enumclaw Chinook Pass (Beautiful Views) Tipsoo lake (Nice Twisty Roads) Take a few pictures Top of Chinook Pass ( More pictures) Long Canyon Road Beautiful Naches Yakima Hwy 821 - This is an increable road that litterly follows the Yakima River bend for bend. Just map Ellensburg Wa to Yakima Wa. It will route you on hwy 82 Then drag the route in the middle to the river just to the left. Thats hwy 821. Eat in Ellensburg Return trip Follow route back to Naches Hwy 12 all the way to Packwood Along the Cowlitz River Past Rimrock Lake Top of White Pass At Packwood Take Skate Creek Road to (map Packwood Wa to Elbe Wa) Used to be a dirt service road now paved. (nice 20 + mile ride) Maybe Dinner at Copper Creek Inn. I usually pull off the road Near Alder Lake State park To allow the cars ahead of me a few minutes. When the next set of cars comes around the sweeping corner I quickly take off for the next few miles of great short quick twisties along the Canyon. And with no cars ahead of me, hopefully. I think there is only one side road Where a car could get in front of me. Then Home thru Eatonville, Graham, Orting, South Prairie, Buckley. Should be about 335 miles. Get home just probably after the sun set. Get to try out some of my new lights. I plan on taking my Drift HD170 and film the best parts on a 32 gig card. Hopefully I can operate the Stop and Record on the remote with my gloves on. Anyone interested let me know.
  10. New to posting on this site, but have been researching since last year. Lots of information and help to take in. I have a 88 VR that has served me well for many years. Now, I'm at a point where I may call it quits. I was unable to ride for a whole summer (2010) due to health problems. The VR had been winterized and parked inside. I tried to fire it up spring of 2011 and would not run. Fuel looked like thick/dark apple cider. Drained fuel, flushed fuel tank, replaced fuel filter and filled the tank. At this point the bike barley ran. Pulled the carbs and cleaned following the write ups. No change. Slides did not seem to move, replaced diaphrams. No changed. Now for the expensive part. Tried to find someone to work on it. Only one place in town would touch it. They did a "carb Job" and said it ran great. Picked up the bike and it ran that was about it. No power, bad fuel milage (22 HWY @60), and bike surged on the HWY. Rode it for a week hoping it would come out of it. Only option was to take it back. Two weeks later, picked it up with a pick up coil replaced and a ton of labor hours. Surge on Hwy gone and barley runs. Bike acts like it is bogged down until RPM reaches about 6000. Then it runs like it use to. Tons of power and sounds awesome. Sorry for being long winded but wanted to offer as much info as I could. Any help or ideas would be great. Thanks for your time. Bill
  11. Ok The plans have been laid for a thanksgiving colour ride. There will be two meeting places. and will take place Sat Oct 8(tommorrow morning) 1st meeting place will be at Rockwood (guelph line and hwy 7 ) at the Rockwood Petro Canada http://maps.gstatic.com/intl/en_ca/mapfiles/transparent.png 295 Alma (hwy 7), Rockwood, at 8:00 am 2nd meeting place will be at Mono Mills ( airport road and hwy 9 ) at the timmies at 9:00 am. From this point on we will be at Marcarl's mercy these plans are the result of discussions taken place in Brantford ride night threads http://venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=60487
  12. Guest

Arkansas 123

Hwy 123 out of Mt Judea near Jasper.
  13. was looking into a trip that i would to take. anybody got anything on hwy 50 from Pueblo to Montrose?
  14. Went for a ride up to kitchener today and spotted three ventures 1:45 PM going east on 97 out of cambridge 6:45 pm going north on HWY 8 towards Cambridge 7:00 pm going west on HWY 5 going towards Hwy 8 Anybody from here
  15. Hello all riders headed to Vogel! The wife and I live and ride all the back country roads around Vogel and would like to see if anyone would be interested in having someone local take them on tour. I had taken a few with me on rides last Vogel and had great responses. I would like to keep the group no larger than five bikes for saftey. A couple of ideas for rides. Wed. ride up to Murphy then over to the Hiawasse Dam and back to Vogel. Thur. ride to Suches, up Hwy 180 then Hwy 60 to Morganton then to Mineral Bluff, Copper Hill, TN Hwy 58 up to Telico Plains Grap a subway sandwich and take it up to Bald River Falls to have a picnic. Then ride over the Cherohala Skyway into Robbinsville. Then ride over to Hwy 28 South toward Natahalla River Gorge. Ride thru the river gorge and over the Wayhla Rd to US64 toward Hayesville, NC back to Vogel. Fri. I would call it the Waterfalls ride. Taking backroads up to Hayesville, NC taking US64 all the way over to Brevard, NC up Hwy 256 and then the Blue Ridge Parkway back to Balsam, NC then US Hwy 74 . Note able we should see at least six waterfalls and make it to the highest point on the blue ridge parkway some 6,052 feet if I recall. Sat could just be a small figure eight around the Vogel, Helen, Hiawasse, Suches Area. Back in time to have a great lunch with everyone. Lets us know what you think. We sould be over by 11:00 A.M. on Wed. Sooner if need be. Thanks to the wonderful people on this site. Be safe and hope to meet some new friends & see some old ones. Brian & Sherrie Shoemaker
  16. I keep hearing you guys with the first gen's bragging about how fast they are. Well, heres proof that my second gen is not only fast but handels very well also. This was done on Ga hwy 348 (Richard B. Russell Scenic Hwy.) which cuts through the mtn's of north Ga at some of ga's highest elevations. I never felt like I was doing more than 70mph. http://venturerider.org/forum/picture.php?pictureid=5687&albumid=517&dl=1310929526&thumb=1 I don't want to hear anything else about the speed of first gen's. :no-no-no::rasberry:
  17. My wife and I and another buddy were heading up to Gay Michigan and saw a silver venture just outside of Rockland. It was heading south on hwy 45. Anyone ? Richie R
  18. Saw a nice 89 1st Gen about 20 miles north of Myrtle Beach yesterday on Hwy 9 anyone from here?
  19. I programed the Gps from House to Carls place in Brantford Brought me there ,So yesterday I tell it to go home So you'd figure the Gps will tell you to go the way you came from......BUT... It didnt..Instead of turning left at Colborne? it told me to turn right and go to hwy 24N
  20. Hello Everyone: Anyone traveling from the East to the West that might consider traveling through Nebraska on the way to or from Cody. If interstate travel is not your bag? I would reccommend Scenic Hwy 20 in the northern part of the state or Hwy 30 on the south end such as at North Platte then Hwy 92 (Ash Hollow) Oregon Trail route at Ogallala. Hwy 92 will bring you past historic Chimney Rock near Bayard Ne. If you would consider overnighting here in Scottsbluff on the 22nd or possibly the 23rd or again on the 29, 30 or 31st, I might be able to help with free lodging. Otherwise the Candlelight Inn owner indicated he would set you up with a nice room for $59 per night. Tell Keery "Phoneman" recommened them. Their number is 308-635-3751. Unsure if just yet if I can go, but I sure want to meet others if they pass through this way. FYI, 400 miles or 6.5 hours from Scottsbluff to Cody.
  21. Actually, I kinda know where I am going, but thinking there might be something along the road that most people don't know about. My route... Leave Searcy, AR tomorrow morning and head up to Branson, MO to eat a BURGER and FRIES at Billy Bob's Dairyland on Hwy 76. From there, I'll ride another 30 minutes to Kimberling City to spend the night. The real journey starts at Paris Springs, MO (Gary's Sinclair on Route 66), and heading east. So anything unusual from there up to Cuba, MO which is where I am spending the night on Monday night (and eating at the Missouri Hick and staying at the Wagon Wheel Motel). On Tuesday...I'll head again East on Route 66 from just this side of St. Louis and then head back towards Arkansas down Hwy 67 South. So if ya know something cool to see...list it here. Thanks, Wally
  22. Beautiful day in Virgina my nephew and I went riding on HWY 16 from Marion Va. I still think the Dragon has nothing on this road.
  23. Bearthooth: when we where planning this Kalispel trip I bought a scenic by ways book. The first thing it said about the beartooth was this hwy is not for the faint of heart! This was a correct statement but what fun! Out of all the byways we traveled over the years this has been in the top 5. The road was real bumpie so the video is shaky. I hope you enjoy, and if Yellowstone is in your plans this is a must road. Hwy 212 out of the north east side of Yellowstone. http://www.photoshow.com/watch/Gx3pK6YR Phill
  24. With the weather being so dry here in Indiana this summer. The weather man keep saying the fall colors would come earlier this year. That they would not last long. Don't know if this is going to be true or not. But here is some video I got out looking. On Oct 6 2010 I rode 450, U.S. 50 ,446, and 45. A 217 miles rider for me. Then on Oct 9 2010 I rode down 37 to Sulphur. Then down 66 to Cannelton a 319 mile day. Oct 6 2010 Indiana State Road 450 West [ame=http://www.vimeo.com/15776155]Oct 6 2010 Indiana State Road 450 West on Vimeo[/ame] Oct 6 2010 U.S. 50 East to Indiana HWY 37 [ame=http://vimeo.com/15816069]Oct 6 2010 U.S. 50 East to Indiana HWY 37 on Vimeo[/ame] Oct 6 2010 Indiana 446 From U.S. 50 To Bloomington Indiana [ame=http://vimeo.com/15871131]Oct 6 2010 Indiana 446 From U.S. 50 To Bloomington Indiana on Vimeo[/ame] Oct 6 2010 Indiana State Road 45 From Bloomington To Beanblossom [ame=http://vimeo.com/15885935]Oct 6 2010 Indiana State Road 45 From Bloomington To Beanblossom on Vimeo[/ame] Oct 9 2010 Part 1 Indiana 66 HWY From Cannelton To Derby [ame=http://vimeo.com/15969664]Oct 9 2010 Part 1 Indiana 66 HWY From Cannelton To Derby on Vimeo[/ame] Oct 9 2010 Part 2 Indiana HWY 66 From Derby to Sulphur [ame=http://vimeo.com/15960352]Oct 9 2010 Part 2 Indiana HWY 66 From Derby to Sulphur on Vimeo[/ame] Oct 9 2010 Indiana HWY 237 and 37 From Sulphur To Paoli [ame=http://vimeo.com/16006784]Oct 9 2010 Indiana HWY 237 and 37 From Sulphur To Paoli on Vimeo[/ame]
  25. Just curious about county road 257(I think). Leaves right at the entrance to little river canyon mouth park. has a sign that states "23 miles to Hwy 35. Not suitable for trailers, rv, semis," blah, blah, blah. What about motorcycles? looks blacktop and like it would be a blast by looking at the map.