Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 18 results

1. Took the step forward and joined the Patriot Guard Riders. Now to "gear up".
  2. Welcome aboard Deborah....Its about time you joined up....
  3. Was never one for facebook, and didn't bother with it at all. Then B2Mom & B2Dad's granddaughter asked me if I would "friend" her from Australia. So I joined, and the bonus has been to "talk" to some VR members as well Was just talking to Gary & Mary Nantais, and to GAWildkat :clap2:......... NICE
  4. We went to Augusta Wisconsin and picked our new 1984 Venture do these cycles grow on people once they get one they have to get 2 or three. I wasnt sure just what to expect to see when I got there have been on my share of misinformed quests before but was very pleased when we got there, and what we found there is a treasure trove of parts for the first Generation Ventures I would say anything there would be for the 84s there are boxs of parts. I will be getting a complete list and pics of the parts. I told her I had joined this club and there is alot of good people. She lost her husband in June and is selling off all of the parts he had gotten over the years she is a very nice lady and it would be nice that she is treated the same. I will have some pics in a couple of days of the Venture and some more information as what all parts are there and prices. Have a great day Orlin
  5. Hi, Just joined this site and was wondering if any one was near Janesville, MN?
  6. For a long time I have considered changing my name, but the name I was interested in, Venturous, was already taken. But it has been almost two years since they were on and no longer a supporting member, so Freebird has changed my name. The other reason I wanted to do this is my son Brian, who has joined as Lil Venturous and I am very happy about that. So, I am now Venturous and I plan to be a lot more active than the last venturous. RandyA
  7. While in Alabama this last weekend, we went to eat at Logan's while Jacque was working there at lunch. We wanted to be sure to give her a hard time, but she still served us with a smile! Eck and Konnie joined us along with Ben and Brock! What a great lunch we had! Dessert was great too! Even ran into a girl I used to work with in Huntsville!
  8. When I joined I had a V-Star 1100, but I sold it and now have an 05 RSTD. How do I change it where it shows up under my username?
  9. I have thought about doing this before and wish I had done it earlier, but I want to give a tribute to my dad and hope others will do this also of their family members. My dad joined the Navy when he was 16 and not long after, Pearl Harbor was attacked. I remember looking at my grandson two years ago when he was 16 and could not imagine him doing that. Dad served on battleships and cruisers as a Gunner's Mate in the Pacific Theater. He was at Guadal Canal when Japan surrendered. He once told me about standing on the beach there looking out in the bay where a supply ship was in the distance. He said all of a sudden the ship turned cherry red and blew into a million pieces. He said body parts washed up on shore for weeks. I regret not encouraging him to share more of the experiences he had during the war. When I joined the USAF in 1969, my mom was scared to death, but I knew my dad was proud of me. I think it mattered to him that I joined instead of just getting drafted. I remember my dad being so happy when I came home from Southeast Asia in 72. I ran across some letters my grand mother had written to him during that time and even though she tried to be upbeat, it was apparent she was so scared for him. At that time communication took a long time and they could not have imagined something like the internet. My dad in now buried with my mom at the local Veteran's Cemetery. Since my dad had joined instead of getting drafted, he had to serve the whole six years, so he did not get to come home right after the war like the draftees did. I hope others will add to this and share their knowledge of their family in war. RandyA
  10. I know I did...... so who else????:dancefool:
  11. Just joined today and im playing with the features of the site, so heres a pic of my road*
  12. Just wishing everyone who is heading to Don's to have a safe trip there and back. Wish I could have joined you all but it bees that way sometimes....
  13. I know we have a date when we joined but do we have a member number, if so how do you find it? Who were the first ten members? tew47
  14. I received the following information from ReineyRooster. Please keep the friends and family in your prayers. Though Al may have just joined to help out with the Rally, he DID post here a number of times and as with any of our members will be missed. From ReinyRooster Don, a very good friend of mine, Al Johnson died December 19th and was laid to rest December 23, 2008. He joined this club just to become a member so that he could help us organize and run the VentureRider rally that we held in Kitchener this year, and was in charge of the t-shirt sales until he become to ill to handle it. His handle was "King of squirrels".
  15. My Nephew who lives with me was sworn into the Navy yesterday morning. The wife and I are so proud of Him. He wont be leaving for Basic at Great Lakes til March though because His School has no openings. He came home from St. Lois last night so pysched. I told him to keep that attitude and he will do fine. Best thing he could do cause there is just nothing here for the young kids right out of High School. I t will help him to mature. Just like it did for me when I joined the Military right out of High School. He's talking he wants to make a career out of it. I told him thats fine I will support him even if he just wants to stay in for the 4 yrs of his enlistment. He also has 3 of his buddies ready to sign up if they do he will be a E-3 going to basic:cool10: John
  16. Hey guys. A couple of pix of a 2nd Gen in Central Australia - trailer and all. The owner/rider is Larry who has just joined us under the name Wedge. This is how you travel in Oz - in style!
  17. Here is a non tech poor man question. Anyone have any experience with a dog on board? I see there are carriers commercially available but MAN the prices! Must be all the lawyering thats needed to bring these to market! Background, a lab puppy recently joined our family and she seems willing, but I'd like her to be safe, well as safe as you can be on a m/c. Whats the best solution here? Thanks, Brian H.
  18. Hi, I joined this site recently. I use a Macintosh computer and a program called 'Safari' when I joined and logged in. However, Safari crashes quite often on this site so I tried to used Internet Explorer. I can't sign in. It does not recognize my password. I went into Safari and changed passwords to a new one. Back to IE....same problem. Even if I say I have forgotten my password, it does not recognize my username with my email address. Why is this? Is this something on my end? Thanks.