Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

1. Here is a photo comparing the stock 1987 VR cam lobe with a VMax. The lift is either the same or very, very close. The duration is way different! I can't wait to get this baby up and running!
  2. I've had two people ask me about the availability of the domed decals here: http://www.venturerider.org/forum/venturerider-merchandise/39088-venturerider-domed-decals.html I don not have any at this time. They are not cheap and I have to order a minimum number of them to get the best price. I have not ordered any because if there is no demand, I will end up sitting on the investment for a long time. So is there any interest? If so, I'll start taking orders and get them on the way but otherwise, will wait a while longer. Don
  3. I am one of those that is spending Christmas Eve at work (surfing the web) while the rest of my family is eating and laughing and opening presents. But at least I was mean enough to not deliver my stuff ahead of time. All of those that are getting stuff from me will have to wait until I am there.
  4. I just took delivery on an '09 RSTD. It will fit in the garage with Yamaha GTS - you're a real Yamaha fan if you are familiar with a '93 - '94 GTS. Having been the owner of a V-MAX, I've always been a fan of the V-4, and I love the style of the Tour Deluxe and Venture and can't wait to get some serious seat time. I've already picked up some useful info from you all, so thanks for the site!
  5. Well I cant wait, My last day on the job will be the 31st of this month. 37 years with the Goverment is way long enough. Now it will be time to ride more.............
  6. Everyone seems to like the Morgan Carbtune here. Can someone explain why this is so good vs. other mercury / vacuum / carb synch tools? I need to do synchs, want to get something, but don't want to wait for the Morgan unless it's signifigantly better than other products I can get faster. Thanks
  7. Hello I just bought a 1989 VR 1300 and was wandering what is a good motor oil to use? And the oil wait. Thanks
  8. st. jude memphis trip is getting close. only one more month. looking forward to it as usual. who all is planning on going? it's a no brainer. can't wait to see my buddy lewis, and all my other friends down there. :clap2:
  9. kwisor

i give up

hello well i have cleaned the jets three times adj pilot screw and the rt rear car still dose not work proberly i may nee to replace the carb that will have to wait i have no extra mony i want to thank v7goose for all his help i hate to juist let it sit but no choice bumble bee
  10. Its 99% complete, the only thing lacking is the rear master cylinder courtesy of Bongobobny, it will be here in a day or 2 and the carb diaphragms. I have ridden it, it runs good even with 2 diaphragms bad, cant wait to get all of them replaced and carb tuned. Enough chit chat on to the pics......... . [ATTACH]67965[/ATTACH][ATTACH]67966[/ATTACH][ATTACH]67977[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]67967[/ATTACH][ATTACH]67968[/ATTACH][ATTACH]67969[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]67970[/ATTACH][ATTACH]67971[/ATTACH][ATTACH]67972[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]67973[/ATTACH][ATTACH]67974[/ATTACH][ATTACH]67975[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]67976[/ATTACH]
  11. you are out riding ? Please add name, location & the food served... this can help some of us newbies who is new to riding... My favorite is Loveless Cafe In Nashville just off the Natchez Trace, food served SOUTHERN, BBQ, & their biscuits and home made jams!!!! Our 1st trip there we arrived at 3pm on a Sunday afternoon and there was a 45 minute wait, BUT it was well worth the wait!! They have spots out front for motorcycles .. wow I may see if wife wants to ride up this weekend
  12. I have been updating and adding several different ads to my list. I know I might have caused some interference or something. I have been having trouble getting the pics to load up on the triple version of my Stinger Flag Mount. When you change something the classifieds sends out a message and probably caused some confusion or problems. So sorry my friends. I will wait until later to try to finish so I do not cause to many problems. Fuzzy So I am going to
  13. scooter45

Paint

Just got the fairing back from Mountainman Art, Can't wait to put back on the bike
  14. I was loading my 86VR on the motorcycle trailer and did not notice the front of it was to low to the ground which made a hump where the ramp meets the trailer and when I was riding the bike up the bottom of the oil filter housing on the engine caught it and took a chunk out of it. I will have to wait till I have a day off to drain the oil again and see how bad it is. I hope I did not ruin the block. Tom
  15. "Dottie" is in the driveway A friend drove me up to get my trike late yesterday....... Couldn't wait for them to deliver! Can't seem to move the grin off me face
  16. playboy

You Tube

Does you tube always Take so long to load or is it just my pc Hard to watch some of these post take forever. Watch a few seconds wait a few minutes watch a few seconds wait a few minutes by then I forgot the begining
  17. Granddaughter #3 arrived today about a week early, but she has all the right parts in all the right places, and is just beautiful. Shannon Margaret, born 7:10pm, 6lbs 2oz, 18 1/4 in. long. Can't wait to get her on the back seat of the RSV for a ride someday! Babies are the best thing in the world!!!
  18. .... no more whining about the cassette!! And wait until the end and check out the "make" on the drumkit .... LOL!!! http://wimp.com/meanwhilerussia/
  19. Was going to wait until spring ... came across a great deal on a 2001 Valkyrie but lost out to a previous "bidder". Oh well, things happen for reasons I always say (the Valk was a 2-3 day ride away) .... and then I stumbled onto this ... turns out it was the right bike at the right price in the right place, so we bought it. 2003 GL1800A [ATTACH]60884[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60885[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60886[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60887[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60888[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60889[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60890[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60891[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60892[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60893[/ATTACH]
  20. Just ordered my lift adapter from Larry and can't wait to try it out.
  21. My sargent just returned from a trip in southern Ohio....Guess what he brought back for me.......a five lb. box of.......................................................wait for it..................................."RIBET"
  22. renate

Pip 2011

I finally posted some pictures on my side. I have more to download but that has to wait untill tomorrow. Brings back great memories. FUN FUN AND MORE FUN. Can't wait to see ya'll next year. Stay safe and keep it up right.
  23. Wondering if my numbers are right. All I can find for the jets is 117.5 for the main fuel jets, and 37.5 for the pilot jets. If someone could confirm this, it would be great. Would like to get these first before I tear it all apart, and then wait, if they have to be ordered.
  24. Glad to hear that the Vogel Rally was a success and that everyone made it home safe! Just as an update I would like to let the members know that the NARR group had another fundraiser this weekend and it turned out pretty good as well. We set up a booth at a local car show and sold popcorn, sno-cones and some of the nastiest messiest stuff that has ever been invented......also know as cotton candy! That stuff does not work well when it is 95 degrees and about 85% humidity but it sure does sell! We had a really good turnout and had a net profit of..... oh wait a minute that is supposed to be a secret! We have enjoyed this challenge but in the end the challenge is secondary to what our real goal is and we can't wait to see what these two groups have taken in together for the kids! There were actually two parts to this challenge, one was that the NARR bunch could bring in more money than the Ventureriders and the second one was that NARR could bring more people to St Judes for the tour and to present the donation. I don't know exactly how many folks will be coming from Alabama at this time but I would love to see more people from both groups than ever before.
  25. We are heading out in the morning at 4AM going to the Black Hills for two days and then off to Cody for the week. :banana::banana: Yah Hoo! We are hoping to meet up with OB-1 in Sundance WY. before heading west. Can't wait to meet up with all of you and do some riding in the mountains. Dang I feel like a kid the night before Christmas. :rotf: