IGNORED

Running lights for front of bike

Had someone pull out in front of me again yesterday; I had my 3x5 foot flag in the wind but the man upstairs helped me out when I needed it. Sure glad I didn't have my "stuff" on board.

Now for the rest of the story; I installed a bar and spotlights with switch on my Vstar 1100 (which has been traded in). I have not been able to find something similar for my 2004 royal star venture. I went to the website for cobra and even talked to them; they could not help me. I have confidence in venturerider.org; someone can point me in the right direction.:Venture:

Yamaha has a lightbar and running lights. You can either see your nearest dealer, or shop around on the web for the best deal. My dealer actually gave me the best deal I could find.

OH.. not cheap though... but what's your life worth?

And get an airhorn while you're at it!

Then wire it into the high beam so that when you press the horn button the high beam with light up. :)

If that doesn't work, may I suggest one of these mounted to the front fairing.

http://www.kitsune.addr.com/Firearms/Machine-Guns/GE_XM214_Minigun-2.jpg

Edited by Monsta

And get an airhorn while you're at it!

Then wire it into the high beam so that when you press the horn button the high beam with light up. :)

If that doesn't work, may I suggest one of these mounted to the front fairing.

http://www.kitsune.addr.com/Firearms/Machine-Guns/GE_XM214_Minigun-2.jpg

Everyone should have them but do you know how much DU ammo costs these days? Makes you wanna be very selective which cager you want to draw your attention to.. ;)

Everyone should have them but do you know how much DU ammo costs these days? Makes you wanna be very selective which cager you want to draw your attention to.. ;)

They stopped using DU a while back.

They are now using Tungsten Carbide, or so I am told..... No issues with leaving heavy metals laying around...

Edited by KiteSquid