IGNORED

New Video of 2012 Wing

Guest my14car

I agree... being 6'3" I like the stretch but Daaannnng it looks purty!!

BTW what do they mention several times in the video... " Ipod integration connection in the trunk"? Isn't that where we store the cassettes on the 2011 Venture?

I agree... being 6'3" I like the stretch but Daaannnng it looks purty!!

BTW what do they mention several times in the video... " Ipod integration connection in the trunk"? Isn't that where we store the cassettes on the 2011 Venture?

Ya bu,,t cassettes are much more reliable,,,,, after all, they have been around for years:think:,,,can't say that for the I-pod,, it'll probably be replaced in the near future.

Gotta say I don't like the paint job on the lowers up front. Personal thing I guess. Looking at that, plus the relocation of the "badge" to that area and the new shape of the panniers, looks more "BMWish". Not a bad thing, but I think I like the '10 better. Glad they didn't screw up the powertrain. Wonder why, with all the "goodies" they STILL didn't go with an electrically adjustable windscreen. (My old FJR had one!).

I like the scenery in video best. It was shot just north of San Luis Obispo on parts of Hwy 1. I live in this area. The new wing is pretty, but my body loves the ergonomics of the Venture. I can ride it for hundreds of miles a day. My legs and hips cramp on the wing. It's all about comfort for me. Some aspects of the Venture may be outdated, but some parts of me are too.