IGNORED

Looking for front pouches....

Oblahde

Greetings, I've had my 99 venture for a couple of weeks now and really enjoy it's differences from my 99 road star. I do miss having a pouch or two on the handlebars though, are there any available for the Venture? I haven't seen any in the few places I've looked.

I'd also like to install a Back Off tail light system. Does anyone have experience with that?

Oblahde AKA Mark

I have the back off brake light on my venture.mine is a module that you plug in where the brake light bulb was and then plug a bulb into the module.it flashes from fast to slow about 7 times and then goes to full on.if you want it to flash again you just let off and hit brakes again.i don't remember where I got mine but it was about $50-$60.I also have the light bar from ebay that mounts under the trunk it is a brake and running light,between the two of them my bike is very visible at night and also a lot better in daylight.

I bought a set of Kuryakan and mounted them to a thin black plastic sheet I picked up at Menards. Made a cardboard template with the windshield removed for screw locations and cut it out with a jig saw, sanded the edges smooth and mounted the pouches to that. I just used longer screws in the windshield. With my dark smoke windshield, you don't see them from the front.