IGNORED

Selfish times

muaymendez1

Ok so. My wife's grandmother has recently moved on to another world(died)

Unfortunately I cannot take off of work to travel to NC , during the week for services and burial.

My wife will be leaving Sunday morning with my 4kids.

Here is where I feel horrible. I think I can make it a great 400 mile day before dinner. Just in time to receive her call letting me know she has arrived safely.

Is there a special hell for guys like me?

She's mourning and I'm thinking some touring miles will allow me to heal. Just don't think she would be understanding

Edited by muaymendez1

My mother n law isnt doing very well, and my wife is planning to go to michigan when she passes. I cant get as much time off as she can and so I told her that I would ride my bike up so I could leave and make it back to work. Ummm apparntly it didnt sound as good out loud as it did in my head, cuz she looked at me and asked if I was serious, and then crazy. I think she's still mad at me! :080402gudl_prv:

My mother n law isnt doing very well' date=' and my wife is planning to go to michigan when she passes. I cant get as much time off as she can and so I told her that I would ride my bike up so I could leave and make it back to work. Ummm apparntly it didnt sound as good out loud as it did in my head, cuz she looked at me and asked if I was serious, and then crazy. I think she's still mad at me! :080402gudl_prv:[/quote']

Hahahaha.

Yeah dog house!

So I say to the boss. (Jokingly with a straight face).

We have come so far in our relationship. We have crossed many broken bridges. A love lie ours is west fairy tales are made of. I think we have matured enough to allow the engagement of a mistress in our.......... that's as far as I got.

No dinner they next day abd she checked my phone bill fir suspicious activity

Hahahaha.

Yeah dog house!

So I say to the boss. (Jokingly with a straight face).

We have come so far in our relationship. We have crossed many broken bridges. A love lie ours is west fairy tales are made of. I think we have matured enough to allow the engagement of a mistress in our.......... that's as far as I got.

No dinner they next day abd she checked my phone bill fir suspicious activity

Man you like to live on the edge.....dont cha!:rotf::rotf:

:canada:

My mother n law isnt doing very well, and my wife is planning to go to michigan when she passes. I cant get as much time off as she can and so I told her that I would ride my bike up so I could leave and make it back to work. Ummm apparntly it didnt sound as good out loud as it did in my head, cuz she looked at me and asked if I was serious, and then crazy. I think she's still mad at me! :080402gudl_prv:
Offer to ride honor guard

I know that this is supposed to be a serious thread, but a couple of these posts have given me a good laugh.

Dale

Not really that serious. I am never too serious. I am a jokester but sometimes its hard to see when my jokes are going a

bit too far.

So I found out she leaves tomorrow at 8am. So at about 9 am I will be slipping out for...AHEM a stroll.

Soul searching!