IGNORED

Just got back

mini-muffin

Took my mom on a road trip. We met up in PA so mom could go to Gettysburg. My sister and her family brought her that far. We camped at the KOA in Hershey, mom has never camped and after that weekend she won't again. From there mom and I headed to Charlottesville for our first stop. Went to Monticello, then on to the real reason for the trip, my daughter and granddaughter. Mom hadn't seen the great-grandkid since Nov. My dad was pretty bad off at that point but he did get to meet his great-granddaughter. My dad died in Feb. from Cancer. It was tough for all of us but especially mom. I told her then that we should take a road trip down to see Jenn and Rosalee she agreed. Sept seemed pretty far away at that time. We started our trip on the 11th of Sept and I had her back home in NY on the 21st. It was a nice trip and she's all excited to take another trip in the spring. Here's a pic of her and Rosalee.

The only thing that would have been better is if dad were still with us for this trip, but life goes on and he'll always be with us in our hearts.

Margaret