IGNORED

Want to share this

Guest scarylarry

Guest scarylarry

I have a daughter that is 16, and forgot more than I will ever will know, we ll know that story.

So I want to take her on some road trips with me this summer, ask her ride down the street with me and that way you can get a feel of it, she agree and she never been on a bike in her life, so I left the driveway went 1/4 to the stop sign, never got out of 2nd gear she scream slow down all the way then I made right turn hoping the feel would come to her, Nope 1/2 mile she was still scared again never got out of 3rd gear, went back home and she said never again, so her friend that has ridden got on we came back and she said that is the nicest seat and bike I ever been on.

Look at my daughter and said I will text you while we ride and tell you what all you are missing.. Brittany shook her head and walk off...It was all in fun but I did learn she ain't gonna be riding wirth me....:crying:

That is to bad, my step daughter loves to ride with me. I just hate the looks I get when people see me with a cute little blond. Seems they never think DAUGHTER, just dirty old man.

Oh and my grand daughter,,,,, well she let my wife know that is HER back seat and I can not start the bike with out her wanting to ride. Started at 2 years old and still the same now at 6.

Maybe yours will have a change of hart when she talks with her friend some more.

Good luck,

Bryan

Guest scarylarry

I can relate very much to this, I'm 6'3 and she is 5'10 and people look at us kinda in that way too..

One night at Rayn's this couple and child kept staring at us, I said watch this Britt. I said.

This is one of the best meals I had since I got out prison and thanks for taking me, they left shortly after that and Britt. face was as red as a apple..First time my daughter was lost for words..

That is to bad, my step daughter loves to ride with me. I just hate the looks I get when people see me with a cute little blond. Seems they never think DAUGHTER, just dirty old man.

Oh and my grand daughter,,,,, well she let my wife know that is HER back seat and I can not start the bike with out her wanting to ride. Started at 2 years old and still the same now at 6.

Maybe yours will have a change of hart when she talks with her friend some more.

Good luck,

Bryan

Guest scarylarry

Dad owns shotgun:whistling:

If a cute 18 yr old boy asked her to go it might be a different story. :whistling:

Hope you took it real easy even though you didn't get out of 3 rd gear. Maybe her friend will keep talking to her about how fun it is.

hahaha Thats great!! nothin like embarassing the kids!! I always tell mine that there time will come for all the H#@! that they have put me through!!

I can relate very much to this, I'm 6'3 and she is 5'10 and people look at us kinda in that way too..

One night at Rayn's this couple and child kept staring at us, I said watch this Britt. I said.

This is one of the best meals I had since I got out prison and thanks for taking me, they left shortly after that and Britt. face was as red as a apple..First time my daughter was lost for words..

That is too bad for sure. But this is not for everyone I guess. Our daughter loves to ride and she will ride with anybody willing to take her along!

Just ask a couple members here whom she has wrapped around her little finger and finangled her way onto thier bike for a full day riding....right Hal.

Our son also likes to ride and its about the only time its ok to be seen with his parents!

That hurts. My 15 year old daughter likes to ride, but complains that I have a "papaw" bike. She won't go if she thinks someone will see her.:rolleyes:

My 13 yo neice in California loved the '99 I had when we went there in '06. She got 3 rides on it and the last one was a ride to school. She had me pull right up to her girlfriends as she got off and put the leathers and helmet in the bike...she was stoked to say the least

:)

Don't give up. She may change her mind as she gets older. We have several grandchildren and some like to ride and some don't. Our youngest son had a bike and loves to ride. Our daughter rode when she was younger. Now that she's a grama too, not so much. Our other son wants to ride, just too busy fishing. haha

Pat and Don

Guest scarylarry

I'm not giving up on her, I know her and her friends will tell her it is OK it is your dad, I have been tag as a cool dad.....

both my daughters have grown up riding on the back of my bike or my wifes bike and love it. they were around 5 when they first went for a ride and did not want me to take them home.

my little one now 19, has come with me on some weekend rides. leave friday home sunday

my 22 year old has the itch to get her licence and i am sure she will follow through with it.

she has ridden my wifes bike around the block and has the knack for it. :biker:

she just graduated with honours and started working, so i dont know if she will get her bike licence this year.

Hi Scarylarry,

My daughters won't ride either. Even my 19 year old that still lives at home. Says she's skeeered of it. However, my grandkids love to ride. They call it an "old person's bike," but will fight over who gets the first ride.

Glenn