IGNORED

We camped, befriended and rode with a really great group of celebrities!

cowpuc

Before heading toward the east coast from the International Rally we stopped for breakfast. Tippy picked up the local paper and was reading it an noticed this article (c pics). Later we stopped at the Gunterville Yam shop, a GREAT place to do business with as they are SUPER peoplewho also hosted part of the rally. When there I FINALLY got a chance to yap with BrakePad, he was sitting in the parking lot on his new wing.. After a GREAT video interview with him (cant post from tab but will as soon as I can mike), I mentioned that I had taken some shots of the article in the paper about VR, the folks who had attended the Rally and a welcome to them.. After reading it he felt it would be a good idea to put it on the board..

BrakePad, it was a PLEASURE meeting you and hearing about your bike! Thanks again to you, Karen and ALL the other people involved in setting the Rally up and making it a great event! What a great opportunity for us

To put faces with names and meet all the great celebrities that the article refers too!

Also, Tweeks wanted me to thank you again for adorning her with the patch honoring our friend GUNBOAT. I was honored by your thoughtfulness and REALLY appreciate the gesture..

Heres the article Mike, mission accomplished!

Puc

20140730_122859.jpg

20140730_122908.jpg

20140730_122915.jpg

20140730_122952.jpg

20140730_123003.jpg

Edited by cowpuc

Good read. Wished I didn't have to work these long hours to get the next software release out the door, else I would have tried to make it to Guntersville. A fairly short ride for me. Would have been great, if nothing else, to at least had a cup of coffee with some of you and just listen.

Good read. Wished I didn't have to work these long hours to get the next software release out the door, else I would have tried to make it to Guntersville. A fairly short ride for me. Would have been great, if nothing else, to at least had a cup of coffee with some of you and just listen.

Indeed Larry, we had sooooo much fun listening to all the tales! It was an honor meeting all those folks.

We pulled out about 2.30 today to try and catch the east coast before this hurricane thing hits,,, been a goal to finish our summer touring having done both coasts.. having that group of folks down there to be at least able to stop and say hi to was fantastic! Some really great people we have here on VR.

What a summer!

Puc

It was a great pleasure for Lisa and me to meet you and Tippy. We hope to again enjoy your company.

*Venturous* (I couldnt find those squigglies so I used * instead).. The pleasure was ours my friend - TRUELY!! I cannot wait to see the other Venturous again and tell him all about getting to meet you!! You and he HAVE to hook up sometime and share stories!!

Tip says hi and to please give a hug to Lisa!

Puc

*Venturous* (I couldnt find those squigglies so I used * instead).. The pleasure was ours my friend - TRUELY!! I cannot wait to see the other Venturous again and tell him all about getting to meet you!! You and he HAVE to hook up sometime and share stories!!

Tip says hi and to please give a hug to Lisa!

Puc

The "squiggles" are to the left of the number 1 on the main keyboard. It is called a tilde. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no ~ old Puc might have learned sumpin today~~~~~~~~~~:scared:

The "squiggles" are to the left of the number 1 on the main keyboard. It is called a tilde. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no ~ old Puc might have learned sumpin today~~~~~~~~~~:scared:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwww~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sure enough Flyinfool,, old Puc DID learn sumpin new,, NOW your in trouble!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

THANKS you ol snow maker you!!:thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

We had planned on being there, but Charlene had to have knee replacement surgery on July 3. She is still recovering from it and doing PT. I have not ridden the trike but a couple of times this season, was hoping to ride it to the IR. Once Charlene is back on her feet and I am fully retired as of Aug. 29, 2014. hope to start riding again, but it will be a while for Charlene. Looks like everyone had a good time by reading the comments and I missed seeing some special people like Sarge and Marylin, Puc and Tippy, just to name a few.

We had planned on being there, but Charlene had to have knee replacement surgery on July 3. She is still recovering from it and doing PT. I have not ridden the trike but a couple of times this season, was hoping to ride it to the IR. Once Charlene is back on her feet and I am fully retired as of Aug. 29, 2014. hope to start riding again, but it will be a while for Charlene. Looks like everyone had a good time by reading the comments and I missed seeing some special people like Sarge and Marylin, Puc and Tippy, just to name a few.

Missed you guys too Lewis - WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEEN BOTH OF YOU!! Prayers Up for Charlene brother - NO FUN but glad she is getting it done and hope she gets comfort from it all!! Best wishes on your upcoming retirement - sounds like ya got some three sets of brake pad summers coming partner!!:bighug:

Puc