IGNORED

No more mister nice guy #2,, what in the worlds going on down there...

cowpuc

Have checked this thing three times this morning for reports from the International Rally,, nothin,, nada,, nary a peep.. Cant take it noooo more,, ol Tweeks, me and my riding partner Tippy are gonna go down there and find out whats happening... Ya'll know how we roll, gonna take our little Tablet and Camera and do a bunch of spying and reporting back here as we roll..

I KNOW there are a few of you out there that have the same wonderings, your feelings are thicker than fleas on a dogs back here in Michigan.. Dont worry brothers and sisters, ol Pucs got chur back!:pushups::pushups::superman::superman::superman::photographing:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax Puc were all doing fine! Many of us are on a different schedule as some arrived Saturday, early today etc. I myself, after a 600+ mile trip in the advanced Deep South heat, I needed some relief. We get to the lodge at 2 but check in is at 4!!!! Mike, karem, Steve and Marilyn were getting some food, and Sunn and I were just schmoozing around. Tomorrow through Wednesday should better organized so we can give you better updates. Hope to see ya...

There are some 2nd gens there so there should be plenty of whine........:whistling::stirthepot:
a late night kentucky mickydeees :rotf::rotf::rotf: on that one Jeff,,, or best I say,, ya, ll.

A couple shots from the camp.

NOW WE ARE TALKING GANG! THANKS A ZILLION, I feel much better knowing the rally wasnt a hoax:rotf:

Nice pics guys. Sure hated to back out on this trip myself. You all have fun and be safe.

Hope the Pucster and Tippy got outa town before those storms rolled in today.

Larry

Oh yea Larry, as a matter of fact, we made it all the way down to central indiana before, WHAMMO, hit a massive storm, pea size hail and pouring rain just bouncing off the windshield! Watched a small tornado forming a few miles away. We rode beside it and turned into the area it had appeared at about 20 minutes later. roads were covered with debris! After it stopped raining a little so we could pull over and still remain half way dry, we pulled into a gas station and yakked with a local. Said he wascutting grass when the storm hit and it bout blew him off his tractor... Bad one for sure!

Hoping all is clear in the a.m.,,, one of favorite sayings ya know,, THINGS ALWAYS LOOK BETTER IN THE MORNING!

Tips fine, Tweeks has some sticker damage and my spiderman riding boots will never be the same LOL!

Hey Larry, thanks for the concern brother!

Puc

Relax Puc were all doing fine! Many of us are on a different schedule as some arrived Saturday, early today etc. I myself, after a 600+ mile trip in the advanced Deep South heat, I needed some relief. We get to the lodge at 2 but check in is at 4!!!! Mike, karem, Steve and Marilyn were getting some food, and Sunn and I were just schmoozing around. Tomorrow through Wednesday should better organized so we can give you better updates. Hope to see ya...

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THAT NEW WING AND MEET YOUR BROTHER BARRY! And of course, see your smiling face again too!

Ya'll stay safe now, ya hear :thumbsup2:

Give our best to everyone at the rally :big-grin-emoticon::australia:

Count on it Annie! Morning is BEAUTIFUL here in Cantuckee, waitresses have a very strange accent, certainly not in Michigan no more.. Just found out they dont pronounce Aussie "awe see", its pronounced "awe saa" down heeya (thats how ya say "here" down "heeya".. what am I saying, you guys know all bout dis heeya suthan lingo.. Really really friendly folks! And I LOVE the accent!

Tell Alan howdy for me!

Puc

Come-on Puc,,, get down there,, I bet they need some leadership as to how to rally!:happy65:

How to rally, part one,, see pic taken just now:stirthepot:

judging from all the vr members I have met thus far,,,, I cant think of ANY of them that need that type of leadership Carl! Maybe a little coaxing to keep the :stirthepot: on here but I am not even sure about that:backinmyday:

ps, notice the flag behind us in pic,,, got that in there an didnt notice it till I posted on here... some things are just meant to be.....

Your photos are breathtaking! It was so nice meeting you yesterday.

Thanks to my photographer son Steven who thought it good to spend a day with the ole man & thanks to you for being a local good Samaritan.

Wait till you see the video he made with the drone!

Now... I've got to get back to work before I get caught! This is driving me nuts! 1 hour away & here I am.:(

Found bama, no bikes, found aliens, found gunterville, no bikes, eatin at mickeedees, nice people saw tweeks, came back and got us, took us to other bikers at yamaha shop, tippy won a prize, new wing rider was mad cause he remembered same thing happened a vogel, me and his brother calmed him down, his brother has very nice bike, awesome people here at rally! Battery going dead, will write more soon.

Puc out

Edited by cowpuc