IGNORED

Thank you Guntersville campers.

Venturous

I want to thank those who took the time to answer all of Lisa's thousand questions about your tent trailers. It did not take long for her to find what I wanted... ;) We decided getting fully off of the ground was important to us. Set-up time was not a big deal. I'm retired. Got plenty of time. :) Time out models take longer than some to setup from the videos I watched.

So, after years of loading tent and cots into our Bushtec, we will be pick this up from Iowa next week as long as it is as nice as advertised. Hardly used and has a screen room and air conditioner.

Thanks again for the education!

that looks great, does this mean we will see you in Asheville, NC. later this month? :080402gudl_prv:

We booked Wed & Thur night. We can ride on Friday also maybe but will have to head home after dinner Friday.

Edited by Venturous

We booked Wed & Thur night. We can ride on Friday also maybe but will have to head home after dinner Friday.

good deal will be looking for you, but you do realize newcomers have to camp beside the lily pond with a bunch of bikers and drink home made wine and tell stories. just warning you. :whistling: