IGNORED

Almost Embarrassed

Iowa Guy

• 4 years later...
Iowa guy says he loves it when he can save some money. Why on earth then would you buy a motorcycle? They were designed to have money spent on them!

Howard ... what's up buddy? I've seen 2 posts by you in the past 15 minutes and both were to extremely old threads LOL

Were you hired by the Boss to come in and revive all the old threads? :stickpoke:

Just kiddin ya ... welcome to the site. Become a member ... it's the best $12 you'll ever spend but beware, once you do, you'll be hooked and wind up spending a whole ton more on fixin and farkle for that scoot of yours!

• 2 years later...

When I first pick up my bike in march 2012 brand new I was riding it home from the dealer and came back some pretty dusty roads so when I got home I put it in my shed put a block of wood under the stand so my bike would be straight up and started to clean it I seam to push a little to hard on the tank and over she went had to holler for my son to help me pick it up. twenty minutes later I was backing out of the shed turning a little which I always did with my 1100 and down I go again this time my wife came out with my son only to tell me the bike was to big for me. Well I was beginning to think so a couple of other times I was riding turning a corner at a walking speed and just about lost it now two years later I know how to handle it and I love it.