IGNORED

Lots of Question, Here's #1

I got both the service manual and the manual on CD and neither explain or give good diagrams to where all the componets are located. I have a 87 xvz13 parts bike and a 89 xvz13 runner. The 89's previous owner was having trouble with the Class unit and put progressive springs on the front, disconnected the air hoses from the pump/???, ran the rear air hose into the right side hardbag and looks to be hooked up to a air canister w/air valve. I want to put it all back to stock, except leave the progressive springs in. I have a good working Class unit and all I need from the 87. I just need to know where everything is located? Reason I'm doing this is because I have a Calif. friendship III sidecar I am hooking up to it. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks Brian, but locating where the Pressure Sensor and the air compressor is what I'm looking for. The fiches sort of point to the general location, but with all the fairing these have on them, I don't want to take off any more than I have to. I guess I'm use to the V Star and Virago. But I figure that someone out here has replaced, repaired or bypassed it and can give me the "what to take off to get to where it's at".

Thanks Brian, but locating where the Pressure Sensor and the air compressor is what I'm looking for. The fiches sort of point to the general location, but with all the fairing these have on them, I don't want to take off any more than I have to. I guess I'm use to the V Star and Virago. But I figure that someone out here has replaced, repaired or bypassed it and can give me the "what to take off to get to where it's at".

The sensor, manifold & compressor is located under your rear trunk mounting rack. There is a plastic cover above it & the rear fender below it.