IGNORED

Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer images

I'm having an issue with the pop-up window with thumbnail images attached to posts. The pop-up is the one with the Last / Next buttons at the bottom. When the thumbnail image is clicked the window pops up but the image never loads. The pop-up blocker is turned Off.

This is Internet Explorer on Windows 8.1.

Has anyone else had this issue? Found a solution?

Thanks

Don't know why, but this happens to ours with 8.1.

I have to click the next button until all the images roll around and the first one comes up again. Then it will show all the photos as you scroll through.

Or you can click on the pop-up and that one photo will appear in its own window, only larger.

Rusty

This was discussed a while back. The problem is with Internet Explorer. There is a bug in Internet Explorer that prevents it from loading the images correctly. There are actually many bugs in Internet Explorer and that is why I stopped using it years ago. I think that if you try Firefox, Chrome, Safari or most any other browser that the problem will go away.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm having an issue with the pop-up window with thumbnail images attached to posts. The pop-up is the one with the Last / Next buttons at the bottom. When the thumbnail image is clicked the window pops up but the image never loads. The pop-up blocker is turned Off.

This is Internet Explorer on Windows 8.1.

Has anyone else had this issue? Found a solution?

Thanks

The issue isn't only with IE 8.1. I'm running IE7 and it happens to me also. Friesman told me about the next-next-next trick, so I live with it. When there's only one thumbnail I open the pic in another tab. I might also add that VR.Org is the only site that I have this issue. It might be a switch somewhere in I.E. because there are lots of I.E users on this site that don't have the 'glitch;...