IGNORED

Outstanding Vendor

Guest Duck

Mark at R-Mark Ventures is a stand up guy, and puts out some pretty cool products. I ordered his quick release system for my saddlebags. A few weeks later I also ordered one of his LED light bars. Through some of our emails I mentioned that I was putting my bike back together after an accident. You can imagine my surprise when I checked my email and had a message from paypal that Mark had refunded the cost of the light bar, and was only charging me shipping! He left a brief message saying "good luck with the repairs, this ones on us."

http://r-markventures.blogspot.com

I'm not affiliated with them in any way except as an extremely satisfied customer.

Merry Christmas to all.

Duck

Edited by Duck
To fix the link.

Good on them! Thats gotta be a venture rider right there for sure! Taking care of each other in times of need or even if not needed.

As he said "good luck with your repairs"

I appreciate it... I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Ordered all the colored parts last Thursday... hope to have her on the road some time in January.

How cool is that?!

I've been waiting until Christmas to make sure no one buys them for me - looks like they won't - so I plan on ordering the quick release kit for myself. Mark's generosity in this case is extra motivation to buy from him.

Lynn

I trashed the factory fasteners - even using a good, proper fitting allen wrench. I tend to over tighten stuff. :confused24:

I have the light bar on my 07 midnight. Wow what a difference with light back there. great product and easy install. Buying saddle bag fasters right after christmas.

I had a motoled rear tail light, and a SOMA light bar on mine.... still got rear ended (by a squid on an R1).

Marks LED bar look like it's a lot brighter than the SOMA.

Ride safe,

Duck