IGNORED

November Florida M & E, Nov 15th

Karen Solis

Hey Florida Members,

I am proposing a M & E in Central Florida so anyone north or south has a chance of making it.

So November 15th, let's meet for lunch. I was thinking maybe Bok Gardens in Lake Wales. It sounds pretty, and has a restaurant on the premises . Admission Ito the gardens is $12.

Let me know what you think of this idea. If you all don't like the idea, I'll pick another place.

I was also considering Mount Dora, which has a lot of restaurants. What does everyone think?

Karen Solis: 223:

Edited by Karen Solis

Wow,, that would be a BLAST,,, unfortunately November 15th is opening day of Gun Deer Season here in Michigan so you can probably take the invitation to people from The North down :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

Pure harassment Karen,, best wishes on your Meet n Greet down yonder!! :backinmyday:

Well Barry, the whole reason I picked that weekend was so Kristen can come with you. So if you two can't make it, I am going to pick another weekend. So, please get with Kristen and figure out when you can both come, and I will change the M & Ento that time.

Karen:223:

Well Barry, the whole reason I picked that weekend was so Kristen can come with you. So if you two can't make it, I am going to pick another weekend. So, please get with Kristen and figure out when you can both come, and I will change the M & Ento that time.

Karen:223:

Well Karen, I understand and appreciate you looking into these dates for us. We are hosting sunn here for 7-8 days and prior to that the in laws, all leading up to that date. She may want some alone time...That said, please don't pick any dates based on KC availability. IMO, it should be based on the most people available. I already see some aren't available for the 15. So, perhaps you may want to pick an alternate date in case this doesn't work out for KC. Yes, pick whatever date or keep this as you deem fit...

Post 1 also had,

I was also considering Mount Dora, which has a lot of restaurants. What does everyone think?

I voted for Mount Dora, I did not see where anyone else offered an opinion.

I can do either, just wanted some clear guidance on where and when it was going to be.