IGNORED

November Florida M & E, Nov 15th

Karen Solis

I guess it does not matter to me where it is now, I have to bow out on this one. I just found out that I have the fly to Denver on the 9th to met up with a couple of guys from work for an audit on Monday, then of to LA on Tuesday, San Diego on Thursday and then Dallas the following Monday for about 3 days. No rest for the wicked I guess.

You all, have a great time, and if you happen on some ice cream have one for me.

I guess it does not matter to me where it is now, I have to bow out on this one. I just found out that I have the fly to Denver on the 9th to met up with a couple of guys from work for an audit on Monday, then of to LA on Tuesday, San Diego on Thursday and then Dallas the following Monday for about 3 days. No rest for the wicked I guess.

You all, have a great time, and if you happen on some ice cream have one for me.

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Ok. Let's meet for Lunch at Manny's Original Chophouse in Lake Wales.

Food looks delicious, Causal atmosphere. It even handles large groups.

The address is: 210 S.R. 60 West, Lake Wales, FL 33853.

If people want to go see Bok Gardens afterwards, they can.

Remember, the date will be Sunday, Nov. 9th. I have a long ride, so better make it 12:15 or 12:30

Steve & Marilyn, you will be sorely missed!

Karen :223:

Ok. Let's meet for Lunch at Manny's Original Chophouse in Lake Wales.

Food looks delicious, Causal atmosphere. It even handles large groups.

The address is: 210 S.R. 60 West, Lake Wales, FL 33853.

If people want to go see Bok Gardens afterwards, they can.

Remember, the date will be Sunday, Nov. 9th. I have a long ride, so better make it 12:15 or 12:30

Steve & Marilyn, you will be sorely missed!

Karen :223:

ok....:stickinouttounge:

• 2 weeks later...
read the entire thread three times. When is the M&E? Was it Sept 9th will it be NOV 9th? Or did it get delayed to DEC 9th

:7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]:

Baylensman,

it tomorrow, nov.9. I will be there around 11:45-1200. I have to cut out a tad bit earlier than usual. Hope to see you there. Donvito as well...

I just booked a room for Saturday, the 10th in Sarasota at the Americas Best Value Inn. Room cost $90 plus and the hotel isn't the greatest but looks to be within walking distance from the downtown events. Booked on Hotels.com. Cancellation until 1/9 if weather looks poor. Here's the link:

http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?tab=description&hotelId=194737&arrivalDate=01-10-15&departureDate=01-11-15&rooms[0].numberOfAdults=2&roomno=1&validate=false&previousDateful=false&reviewOrder=date_newest_first

A couple of other hotels in the area but this is the cheapest and closer than the Best Western. If you are so inclined, the Ritz Carlton has rooms for $509.