IGNORED

Thank you all for a great forum Roy

It was in 2005 while on my second tour in Iraq that I decided if I made it out of here alive I will get myself a motorcycle but, which one. I new then I wanted a bagger but which one. The obvious choice was a harley but every had one. Or at least everyone I new back home. It was then with limited access to the internet I saw an article in Cycle magazine. It was on the 2005 Royal Star tour Deluxe. It was at that point I told myself, I had to have that bike.

Well, after 15 months in the sand box losing comrades in arms and multiple fire fights I hope no one else has to deal with. I came home and within 5 months I had my Royal Star.

The next 14 years were great, no issues with the girl except tire changes, oil changes, carb rebuild (thanks to a third deployment) and a new clutch, thanks free bird My girl never skipped a beat and after 72,000 it was time for a change.

just wanted to thank everyone for the great info over the years!

3pettz

P.S. If anyone is looking for OEM pipes for there 05 RSTD. I have a set, I'll keep the post open for a month or so. again thanks to all!

P.S.S. It's Royal Star Tour Deluxe at the title not Just Roy,

Edited by 3pettz
Did not finish

Ed,

Thanks for the post but let me assure you of one thing. It is ME who owes you the thanks. Not that big a deal for me to sit her in the comfort and relative safety of my home and maintain this forum. It is because of men and women like you who voluntarily do what you do that I am able to do so.

Thank you for your service.

Don

Ed,

it is all the folks here on the site and through the country that owe you a debt of thanks for your service.

Thank you very much pal!! I hope your enjoying whatever you may be riding and getting all the ride time you want!

Mike:bighug: