IGNORED

Top 10 Things I learned at the Florida M&E

AKRefugee

#10) 36 degrees for 5 or so hours can be done :cold:. . . it's not as fun as it sounds . . . but it can be done

#9) It Really is warmer in Florida :sun1:

#8) They know how to grill fish properly in Florida :happy34:

#7) Vaseline cures anything and everything :bowdown:. . . right Brake Pad???

#6) If it in any way resembles an alarm clock sound some people will get up and take a shower . . . even if it is 1:11am and not 6am . . . right Tom???:doh:

#5) If you wet down used dryer sheets they will easily remove dead love bugs from your car or bike :superman:

#4) If you smear Vaseline on the front of your bike you won't have to worry about Love Bugs sticking to your bike at all (see #7) :hihi:

#3) Wife and I are still laughing about #6 HAHAHA :rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl:

#2) Venture riders will not pass up an opportunity for Ice Cream :fnd_(16)::essen_024::essen_018: even the ones in Florida

and Top 10 Thing I learned at the Florida M&E

#1) Venture Riders in Florida do know how to have a fun Meet and Eat :sign outstanding:

Quote: Glad to see you have learned some of our secrets

Quote: Vaseline cures anything and everything :bowdown:. . . right Brake Pad???

Not so sure I would want to go anywhere with either of you two.....

:no-no-no:

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Kevin, glad you and the missus had a good time, it was great meetin yall. I ended up on the couch for two nights, but the wife got over it, finally. I am thinkin about the Georgia M&E,:scratchchin: figure I will have a month on the couch after that one, but in all fairness, it is a comfortable couch, and I know I will have a blast up there meetin everybody, plus lots of friends in the area. And it is only 375 miles, not near as far as you had to go, and a lot warmer now!! So if I get a wiilllddd hair, will be on my way Fri morning...:Venture:

Vaseline cures anything and everything

My wife and I scuba dive in the springs of North Florida.

we were told by Cvae divers, its the way to insulate your body from the cold water, and when you return to the surface.

ask, any maraton runner, during the NY & Boston Maratons. runners will rub it into there bodys to keep warm. we used the some idea when riding in cold weather. just a dab, over you fingers, and face, and neck, and you WILL NOT feel the cold. your insulated

cheaper then buy chaps

when 34 degrees hit south florida and the water tempeture drops to the low 60's, vacationers, come to dive the warmer water of florida. we grease up, at the car, and put our skins on. Toasty.

But when we return to the surfase. all the other people are FREEZING there Butts off.

were sitting there in our wet skins, in a comfy 80 degress ( Body heat) like a warm towel around your body:scubadive:

Not so wierd after all.

:mo money: well spent