IGNORED

Aloha! The Adventure Begins!!

bongobobny

Today is the day! This afternoon we are off to a hotel at the airport to catch our flight to Hawaii tomorrow morning! We are celebrating our 25th Anniversary on the 7th!

We have made arrangements to meet up with the only venturerider member in Ohau and only one of two members for all the islands after we get back from our 8 day cruise. I'll be checking in daily with the events of the day.

The big worry is we are suppose to fly into Chicago from Buffalo to transfer flights...

AWESOME!! :clap2::thumbsup: Hope the two of you have a BLAST Bongo! :dancefool: :parrots: :scubadive: :fishin: :beer: :ice_congrats-vi6886 :fatsmiley: :draming:Tip and I are really looking forward to your updates (with :photographing: of course:fingers-crossed-emo), thanks my friend for including us on this special time!

Now,, ol Don Hoe use to sing,, "Dont let the sunlight get in your eyes,,, or you'll never go home":no-no-no:,,, please dont forget those sunglasses for each of you cause WE WANT YOU GUYS BACK!!

Tell those Hawaiian VR folks howdy for us!:bighug:

Congrats on the 25th!:cool10:

Tiny bubbless,, Aloha :backinmyday:

Tip and Puc

Edited by cowpuc

We honeymooned in Hawaii back in 86. Been wanting to go back ever since.

One of the highlights was when we took a day trip over to Kauai. The package included a round trip flight, a rental car and a helicopter tour of the island. The heli pilot was an ex Army Huey pilot who flew in Nam. WOW! That was worth every penny we spent. So if you have the time and money look into that.

We're out in Vegas right now for a friends wedding, on our flight out here we had to divert around Chicagos FAA area.....to Minneapolis to transfer to Vegas.

Funny thing here is that they're having a Hawaiian wedding in Vegas and I told them we'd rather have a Vegas wedding in Hawaii!

Been to Oahu, like Maui MUCH better, in '96 we rented a Heritage softail and rode it over to Hana to see the black sand beaches.....NNNice!

Good luck Bob and Becky, have a safe trip over and back

Congratulations on your 25th. On our 25th my wife said she was going to Hawaii with or without me. We had a great trip and have been back 5 times since. If you make it to Maui and need something to do one evening, I highly recommend the Warren and Annabelle show in Lahaina. It's a magic and comedy show based on the characters of the Andy Griffith show. Check it out. http://www.warrenandannabelles.com/

Dennis

Aloha!! Here we are in Maui enjoying the day! Finally hooked up an internet connection on the cruise ship. I will resize a couple of pictures soon. Just before the cruise I tripped and fell in our hotel room and bruised my knee. It isn't affecting my walking but it is all swollen up and colorful!

We leave Maui tonight and next stop Hilo...