IGNORED

If Cowpuc was a dog

Dale124

I sure hope you don't take this the wrong way, Scott, my friend, but I just had to post this. I was just at a Tim Hortons for coffee this morning, and a guy rode up with his little dog on the back, and I thought he looked familiar, some how.

Dale

[ATTACH]86740[/ATTACH]

Oh come on Dale,, you KNOW me better than that,, you KNOW there aint no way - aint no how I would take offense to that!! As a matter of fact,, tie the fact that my name is Scott and considering the breed of pooch :rotf::rotf::rotf:

You guys are awesome,, THANKS for the laughs!! Tippy and I BOTH got em out of this one!!

Now,,, of course, everyone KNOWS that my winter writing hasnt even started yet and the Farmers Almanac says we may be in for another longggggggggggggg winter.. That being said,, threads like this make my :stirthepot: fun loving heart really look forward to telling stories of my own of what was a GREAT summer of riding!!

And, ahhh,, he does look like me - in a debonair kinda way, unless absolutely necessary PUC DOES NOT RIDE ^ITCH (thanks Dan),,, I actually thought I saw him in the Mens Room bathroom mirror at McDonalds in Gunterville Alabama - da pooch gets around and,,, how many times I gotta tell you guys,,,,, them's SPIDER MAN RIDING BOOTS!!!!:detective:

Now,,, of course, everyone KNOWS that my winter writing hasnt even started yet and the Farmers Almanac says we may be in for another longggggggggggggg winter.. That being said,, threads like this make my :stirthepot: fun loving heart really look forward to telling stories of my own of what was a GREAT summer of riding!!

!:detective:

Now look who brings up the nasty words ......and you had the audacity to point a finger at me :no-no-no:

Now look who brings up the nasty words ......and you had the audacity to point a finger at me :no-no-no:

I may be wrong on this but I highly doubt it,,, I suspect that you were using a four letter word that rhymes with "toe", not the word "winter".. I wont say it because Flyinfool has an itchy trigger finger :rotf:

It is possible though bum that I did pick on ya anyway,,,,,, sometimes I just get carried away:stirthepot:,,, only around people I love though:stirthepot:

HA! You think Ol Puc points a finger at you? Just look at what he tosses my way...:snow2:

Yeaa right,,,,, everyone KNOWS Waukee is straight west of Skegon and when stuff happens it always goes west to east :stickinouttounge::detective:

WHAT????? did somebody say SNOW?????? already, and we ain't even got started on getting the tractors ready yet,,,, we don't even have them back in the yard yet back from the farmers,,,, what are we going to do,,,,,, say it isn't so, just yet,,,,,, we got to be ready you know.

WHAT????? did somebody say SNOW?????? already, and we ain't even got started on getting the tractors ready yet,,,, we don't even have them back in the yard yet back from the farmers,,,, what are we going to do,,,,,, say it isn't so, just yet,,,,,, we got to be ready you know.

NO Snow this year ! Global warming ya know, All of it will hit a wall on the western shore of lake michigan and stay there for Jeff's enjoyment :thumbsup2:

NO Snow this year ! Global warming ya know, All of it will hit a wall on the western shore of lake michigan and stay there for Jeff's enjoyment :thumbsup2:

The SNOW does not have to stay here, I am very willing to share some with all of my friends. :snow2:

You should see what I do to my enemies....:snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2:

Oh come on Dale,, you KNOW me better than that,, you KNOW there aint no way - aint no how I would take offense to that!! As a matter of fact,, tie the fact that my name is Scott and considering the breed of pooch :rotf::rotf::rotf:

You guys are awesome,, THANKS for the laughs!! Tippy and I BOTH got em out of this one!!

And, ahhh,, he does look like me - in a debonair kinda way, unless absolutely necessary PUC DOES NOT RIDE ^ITCH (thanks Dan),,, I actually thought I saw him in the Mens Room bathroom mirror at McDonalds in Gunterville Alabama - da pooch gets around and,,, how many times I gotta tell you guys,,,,, them's SPIDER MAN RIDING BOOTS!!!!:detective:

The dog's beard is more neatly trimmed.:whistling:

Here in Florida, the best part of the year round riding season hasn't even started yet. You all need to move someplace with no snow and ride all year. Now, if only we had hills and twisties. Can't have everything.

Believe it or not Vito certain places in Florida, do have some minor hills and twisties. Of course not like other places. Florida also has some crazy backroads that question your accuracy on the fuel gauge too. I won't brag about Florida roads because I prefer riding in Alabama, Tennessee, NC etc. but we have some pluses and minus like everywhere else. The better weather is slowly coming...

I love this forum. Period. "If PUC was a dog". Couldn't happen anywhere else.

Good on ya friends.

VentureFar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welllll, I gotta say,, I am really really hurt by your response Neil,,, I have met people from all over the country (and Canada) and thought I understood you west coasters as the best of the best when it came to humane treatment of animals.. :detective:

I remind you guys that your not only insulting that poor little puppy but also his entire bloodline by supporting this thread!!!!!!!!!!:backinmyday:

Easy there cowboy --- We haven't even got our colour (color for you Americans) ride in yet, so relax you still got time to get them tractors ready.

Easy there cowboy --- We haven't even got our colour (color for you Americans) ride in yet, so relax you still got time to get them tractors ready.

And while doing some maintenance work on one of my machines :whistling: just this weekend we were talking about SNOW.

We have been known to have SNOW starting in September around here.

As for color or colour rides........white is a color / colour.....:snow2: