IGNORED

Flying out to get my "new to me" bike

CMCOFFEY

Fuse blew again, a Utah highway patrolman was nice enough to pull me over and let me know:whistling: so I finished the trip to st George Utah with my hazards on. Upon further review of the wiring, I am very lucky to be only missing tail lights. I'll post pics when I get some time to fix all the wiring.

INDEED, glad you made the trip safe and sound Coff - welcome home Chris's new baby and Chris too! Hope your snoring away dreaming of future great times on BOTH those bikes!! Congrats on the success of finding that birthday bike Sonshine!:clap2::thumbsup:

By the way guys,, now the Sarge is in league with a few of you other troublemakers,, gonna find himself walking in circles in his garage trying to decide which of his Yammies to ride.. And than having to face the other bikes attitude for not choosing it!!!:rotf::stirthepot:

When you get a second young man,,, cant WAIT to see some pics!!:fingers-crossed-emo

You got the names mixed. I guess I have too many bikes to keep track of. Genisis is the 1st gen, Exodus is my fat green lady.

I don't think I can refer to Genisis as a lady after how she treated those Rocky Mountains. That is where I fell in love with her.

You got the names mixed. I guess I have too many bikes to keep track of. Genisis is the 1st gen, Exodus is my fat green lady.

I don't think I can refer to Genisis as a lady after how she treated those Rocky Mountains. That is where I fell in love with her.

WHOOPS,, THANKS FOR STRAIGHTENING ME UP SARGE!!! PLEASE dont tell those bikes I did that, would hate to get kicked by one of em next time we are out there!!

Mine looks like a parts bike right now. I am redoing to wiring to aftermarket lights and horns, and to the fuse box. I should get her pinned back up tonight.

Getting back on the green one this morning was weird. I almost missed the right side floor board completely. The whole thing just seemed short and very tightly put together. It was a boat during low speed maneuvers.

They are truly 2 different bikes. One is a touring bike, and the other is a sport tourer or as Dave out it a sport bike with bags.

Yep...the 1st gens are sport touring bikes. Handle really well..nothing sedate about a 1st gen. Glad you made the ride back safely!

Edited by videoarizona
Added thought

• 1 month later...