IGNORED

How many Roadstars can a guy own?

Godlover

Okay - when the deal on the 2000 RSV fell through - I bought an 03 Roadstar off Ebay from a Harley dealer at a good price. When I went to pick up the 03 - they had a really sharp 04 Road Star on the floor so I told them I would take the 04 at the same price I got the 03. They came back at 500 more - which was 2000 less than what they had it priced at. Needless to say - I brought home 2 Road Stars. As I drove home I tried to figure out how to explain two more Road Stars to my wife! I already have an 08 and sold an 09 last week! My Road Star buddy came over to help unload and fell in love with the 04 so I sold it to him for what I had in it! He got a great deal and it was easier to tell my wife I brought home 2 bikes! Now I have my buddies 99 Road Star in my garage so I can sell it for him! Here is a picture of the inside of my garage!

Whats the name of your dealership again? Last time I seen that many bikes in one place there was food involved.

My son thinks we need to get a dealership! The state doesn't mind because they get 5% off me that they don't collect from a dealer so by the time I pay my 5% and I sell it - they walk away with 10%! The 2 older bikes I found for my son who lives in Nebraska and he picks them up next week, the 03 Shadow is one I'm selling for a friend - the 99 Road Star is my buddies that I am selling - so I am really down to 2 for me. However, I have owned 4 Road Stars this week - but was able to sell two.

• 2 weeks later...

We just bought a house to flip that has a very nice 24X48 Morton Garage with 1/3 insulated. I tried to talk my wife into moving into it when we are done but it is a no go in her book! Actually, I am down to 3 bikes in the garage and one isn't mine!!! :)