IGNORED

CCT Sighting

SilvrT

Every so often, someone creates an "RSV" or "1st Gen" sighting thread.

Well I figured it was time for a CCT thread.....

Last weekend (when we had a sunny, warm day) I was out for a ride and as I was riding along I glanced to my right and there it was .... another red Victory CCT ... I could barely believe my eyes as I'd not seen another on the road since I got it last May .... I was so excited ... I waved to the rider and he waved back. I was hoping to meet up with him and share stories about our CCTs and all of a sudden, he was gone! Then I realized .... it was a reflection of me in the buildings glass front. :doh:

After I read that, I had to double check your location to make sure you hadnt bought some of them cookies that were sold in front of the "Pot" store.........I figured you had a case of the munchies...

I thought you were leaving this site. Why are you waiting?

Like a fool, I sent my payment in so now I gotta wait until next April :doh:

(maybe by then some of youse guys will dump those behemoths you ride and get a real bike :stickpoke: :banana:)

Every so often, someone creates an "RSV" or "1st Gen" sighting thread.

Well I figured it was time for a CCT thread.....

Last weekend (when we had a sunny, warm day) I was out for a ride and as I was riding along I glanced to my right and there it was .... another red Victory CCT ... I could barely believe my eyes as I'd not seen another on the road since I got it last May .... I was so excited ... I waved to the rider and he waved back. I was hoping to meet up with him and share stories about our CCTs and all of a sudden, he was gone! Then I realized .... it was a reflection of me in the buildings glass front. :doh:

You are very very fortunate the other rider was paying attention and watching where he was going,, that could have been a one of a kind bad accident,,, I can see the evening news headlines now,,,,,, "Rider collides with himself, destroys two bikes and must pay x2 for citations issued by twin cops covering the incident.. In further news,, the Victory Motorcycle division of Polaris Industries was indited today for allegedly selling motorcycles with matching VIN numbers :stirthepot:

I was thinking my drive way actually.

Well that's a LOT better than what I thought you meant LOL ... at least it would fit :rotfl:

I'm thinking (yes, I do that sometimes) ... as time passes and RSV or 1st gen owners decide to replace their scoots, we'll see more of them switching over to Victory or some other brand if Yama doesn't bring out a new touring model.

I suppose I could go HD but that would be like being a lemming. I dont think I have ever been a crowd follower. Drag racing everybody was a chevy guy, I ran my Ford. Oval track racing guys again were bow tie. We ran MOPAR. The Victory just is a nice fit for me, its a plus its american made and NOT from Milwaukee. Nothing against Wisconsin, they do have good cheese.