IGNORED

Thread Killer championship

Dragonslayer

I'm really not trying to get the last word in but, I'm noticing how many Threads seem to die after I have posted to them.

Should I be concerned? Should I change my screen name to ThreadSlayer in stead of DragonSlayer? Am I being overly sensitive?

I wonder if there is some sort of stat tracker that rates who has killed the most threads.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess it all depends on the threads being killed.

Option 1:

If it a fun thread that you are killing then that would be a bad thing, it could make you part of the fun police.

Option 2:

On the other hand if it is a technical thread that you are "killing", it could just mean that you have throughly answered the question and nothing more needs to be said on the issue at hand. This could be a good thing.

Option 3:

But then it could also mean that you are that last pursuer of a topic that everyone else has lost interest in.

Whether I am or not I like to consider that I am in option 2 all the time.....:rasberry:

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.:moon:

I guess it all depends on the threads being killed.

Option 1:

If it a fun thread that you are killing then that would be a bad thing, it could make you part of the fun police.

Option 2:

On the other hand if it is a technical thread that you are "killing", it could just mean that you have throughly answered the question and nothing more needs to be said on the issue at hand. This could be a good thing.

Option 3:

But then it could also mean that you are that last pursuer of a topic that everyone else has lost interest in.

Whether I am or not I like to consider that I am in option 2 all the time.....:rasberry:

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.:moon:

The definitive last word.... I like that.

Is now a good time for me to reveal that I have been contacted in the past from one our key members encouraging me to join a secret pact to not respond to Dragonslayers posts?

Just wondering.

Hey Lenny, I got that same pm about 3 years ago and than again about a month ago,,, didnt think much of it till ya pointed it out...

I love watching Dragonslayer chase his tail. :stirthepot:

Love ya brother:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Dragonslayer it is YOU! It has always been you. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Does BUZZKILL mean anything to you? :whistling::whistling:

We have now set up a tracking system to keep track of just how many posts were killed or destroyed by your inputs. Totals will be posted monthly.

Lord help us now that we will have the truth about Dragonslayer.

Dragonslayer it is YOU! It has always been you. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Does BUZZKILL mean anything to you? :whistling::whistling:

We have now set up a tracking system to keep track of just how many posts were killed or destroyed by your inputs. Totals will be posted monthly.

Lord help us now that we will have the truth about Dragonslayer.

There you've gone and done it.... Hurt me feelings:starz::crying::95::bawling::Im not listening to