IGNORED

Hitting the road

Monty

Hitting the road a day early, headed North, to the WNY Rally. Gonna take it slow & explore some. Looks like we're gonna be riding through rain, no matter when we leave here. I'll check in when we stop for the night.

Not sure which way your coming up but if you get to were I-79 pretty much ends at HWY 5 were it more or less follows the Lake Erie shore line and follow the shoreline route right to were hwy 5 joins the I- 90. You will add about an hour and half to your ride but it goes through some nice shoreline scenery and wine country.

In the meantime ride safe and see you soon.

Holed up in Columbus, Ohio for the night. 400 miles today, with lots of rain.d

How Roadkill doing pulling trailer and fighting the rain? Hope you two don't get to wet as it really makes the trip long keep us up to date on your travel

HEY MONTY - RIDE SAFE AND HAVE FUN OUT THERE BROTHER!!! Still not sure whether we are gonna make it out to this one either, if we dont - take some pics for us will ya,, PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

And THANKS for keeping us updated!

Puc

Will do, Bob.

We are at the Comfort Inn, at Niagara Falls State Park. Had a late night last night, just walking around & checking the place out.

Kind of P.O'd at the roads in Buffalo, because my camper trailer is now broken. I have pulled this thing many places, and never hit the bumps I have here. Some of the fiberglass is broken, so it's fixable. Hopefully, it can be slept in. I can fix it when we get back home.

Pics will come soon.

Will do, Bob.

We are at the Comfort Inn, at Niagara Falls State Park. Had a late night last night, just walking around & checking the place out.

Kind of P.O'd at the roads in Buffalo, because my camper trailer is now broken. I have pulled this thing many places, and never hit the bumps I have here. Some of the fiberglass is broken, so it's fixable. Hopefully, it can be slept in. I can fix it when we get back home.

Pics will come soon.

Welcome to Buffalo, the colon of the the world....you don't want to be on the wrong side of town here !!! There are areas here the police wont go in....:whistling: but, it is the city of good neighbors.......:fatsmiley:with lots of things to see and do !!! Be safe and enjoy the falls..

sent you a text ...don't know if you got it.....limp it over here tonight...we'll get it right....2707 peters corners rd. Alden NY 14004..............Taters will be here if I'm at the airport picking up the boys...got a bed for angel ......your on the couch...sorry, Its a single:fatsmiley:

Glad you made it Monty!! Hopefully those nasty roads didnt hurt your camera. Sounds like your in good hands out there so you will survive but I dont know if Aussie Annie and I can make it without pictures!!

WELL GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE...............!:rotf:

Really wish we could Big Tom.. Just doesnt look like we are gonna be able to pull it off this time around.. Still looking forward to reading allllllllllllllllllllll about it though and seeing some great pics!! :fingers-crossed-emo

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............what happens in Chaffee, stays in Chaffee:Im not listening to