IGNORED

Riding the Sudbury Area,Riders Beware

E-Fishin-C

Guest BluesLover
Pull in that clutch when you see a cruiser.....A Police blitz for noisy mufflers and helmets each a $110.00 fine
Thanks for the tip Charlie ... my RSV though still has the stock pipes, so she's nice and quiet. I'll make sure that the other two guys that I'll be with are aware.

Sure hope those cops like the colour of my lid though ...

Cheers,

Thanks for the tip Charlie ... my RSV though still has the stock pipes, so she's nice and quiet. I'll make sure that the other two guys that I'll be with are aware.

Sure hope those cops like the colour of my lid though ...

Cheers,

You best keep that lid on, they may not like the colour underneath it either.

Guest BluesLover
You best keep that lid on, they may not like the colour underneath it either.

Hey Carl - those boys up don't mind the colour of snow do they???!!!

Cheers,

Trying to come up with a clever "whine" comment on this one. I know there's one that could fit nicely, just not finding it right now. Anyone?....

Charlie made his own in another thread & I think this will qualify, as a "whine".

"Looking to purchase

Winter tires. for my scoot .Winter came in early:crying: ".

In fairness, I must say that I had to scrape frost off the bike, the other morning, before riding it.

Guest BluesLover

Just got back in this afternoon from a 1,600 km tour up to and around Lake Nipissing, and didn't run into any problems with the police. On the way home, we did manage to hit 160 kph as we overtook a group of about 12 Corvettes out for a Sunday cruise on Hwy 69.

I met up with a colleague (Roger) in Oakville on Friday after lunch, and we rode up to French River together. We met an ex-colleague (Don) there, who had come in from Sault Ste. Marie. Interestingly enough, all 3 of us were on Yammies ... the RSV, a VStar 11oo Classic and an FJR.

Dinner at the Hungry Bear restaurant was preceded by - and followed up with - some "toasts" to celebrate finally doing what we said we were going to do 4 years ago - ride together. Home for the 2 nights was the French River Trading Post Motel - clean and inexpensive, with a liquor store just up the road and a restaurant right on the premises (what more can one ask for?).

Saturday morning was brisk, but bright and sunny, so off we went on Hwy 64 through Verner and into Sturgeon Falls for coffee. Then it was up Hwy 11 to Marten River, where, along the way we had a mama bear and her 3 cubs cross the road just up in front us. We continued up #11 to Temagami for lunch by the marina. Then, it was back down to North Bay for a coffee.

By then, Don - he used to ride a Gold Wing but is now on VStar 1100 Classic - was itching to try the Road Sofa. So, we stopped in Trout Creek and while we took 522 across back to Hwy 69, he rode the RSV (I now think by this time next year, he'll be riding one himself).

This morning, we had breakfast and then Don headed back to the Sault while Roger and I headed south on Hwy 69/400 and then cut across on 89 to County Road 11/3/25 to had back south again to Oakville.

From there, I jumped on the 401 until Kitchener, but after fighting off some of the idiots on 4 wheels, I jumped off onto 97 and came home via the backroads CR8/22/29/17/6/12/19/Salford Rd and Culloden Rd to Hwy 3.

Some pictures from the trip are at:

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/BluesLover55/2007%20trips/Lake%20Nipissing%20Sept%2021%20to%2023/

Cheers,

Is a rattle classified as noise?

I could be wrong but dont it take more than one marble to rattle that would take two wouldnt it ? so if this is the case it couldnt rattle in charlies helmet could it? :stirthepot::stirthepot::banana::stirthepot::stirthepot::snow2::stirthepot::stirthepot: