IGNORED

Washington State M&E August 23

MikeWa

Anyone interested in attending a 'Meet and Eat' please respond. Just so I will have some kind of idea on how many people to expect.

Location; The General's BBQ

19249 84th Ave South

Kent WA 98032

Time; 13:30 pm

Menu: [ATTACH]86274[/ATTACH]

Info; 84th Ave S is the same road as Central in downtown Kent and the same road as East Valley Hwy. It just changes name depending on location.

Directions:

If you are coming from the north take Hwy 167 Valley Freeway south from 405. Take the first exit, 180th Street. As you exit the freeway turn left at the stop light on to East Valley Hwy. Proceed about one mile south on East Valley/84th. The General's is on the right immediately after the Texaco gas station.

If you are coming from the south go north on Hwy 167 the Valley Freeway. Get off at 180th St (last exit before the 405). As you exit the freeway turn left at the stop light on to 180th St. The next light is 84th Ave S. Turn left and proceed about one mile south. The Generals is on the right immediately adjacent to the Texaco Gas station.

Mike

Mike I'd love to join you there for lunch but unfortunately it's an 8 hour trip. Maybe another time. Would like to see your new ride too. Enjoy the day. Doug

Mike

unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the M&E. I will be in Cle Elum paying my respects to a fellow rider and my fathers best friend that lost his battle with lung cancer. We will scatter him on the ridge where we used to ride dirt bikes and snowmobiles.

Maybe some time in the Fall we can meet up for lunch.

Ken

Mike

unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the M&E. I will be in Cle Elum paying my respects to a fellow rider and my fathers best friend that lost his battle with lung cancer. We will scatter him on the ridge where we used to ride dirt bikes and snowmobiles.

Maybe some time in the Fall we can meet up for lunch.

Ken

Sorry to hear that Ken. Our prayers and best wishes to your family and your friends.

Mike